PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 10:10:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.  (Read 87764 times)
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
« Reply #195 on: 2007 September 15, 20:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"
Quote from: "feeEssen"

@ Huhu Duckie!
Sorry,I cannot find it.
I understand you where I should look,, but I only find this:
----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------
I already carry glasses! :oops:

No need for glasses. You were very close to the area in that screenshot. I screenied where you need to go. Just click on the pic to get the bigger version.

As for not speaking English very well, you're doing fine. Speaking English perfectly isn't a requirement here. If it was, the forum would be empty.

Congrats on your own Insim section, Hope! That's awesome!

I know, I irritate!
You do not believe me certainly, but I do not have this.

It looks to me completely different.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: 2007 September 15, 20:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "feeEssen"

I know, I irritate!
You do not believe me certainly, but I do not have this.

It looks to me completely different.

You don't irritate. Smiley
That's wild. I've never had anyone else present this kind of problem before. I wonder why that section isn't showing for you. I'll see if anyone else knows what's up.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: 2007 September 15, 20:45:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It might be that you need a certain post count before you get the option for a sig. I don't know if I read that here, but I think it was a Pescado innovation.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
alliecat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2007 September 15, 21:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
It might be that you need a certain post count before you get the option for a sig. I don't know if I read that here, but I think it was a Pescado innovation.

I think you might be right... I don't see a place to put a signature either...
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2007 September 15, 21:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It might be fifty posts or something.  I didn't have the option for a long time, then I did and could think of nothing more profound than what I'd seen on TV the night before.   :roll:

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2007 September 15, 21:59:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not have the option when I joined either. I Just figured that it had to do with post counts Smiley btw I just looked and I have the option now so, if it linked to post count it is under 40.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2007 September 15, 22:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HopeBayler"
Okay as a person who created exclusivly for SMB, I have to say my side.

I hate SMB and what Jan and Katy did to us all there. I feel like they only said lies to us.

Jan like one of my friend said he is responsable for destroying the site. She said she doesn't think that he ever planned to save the site, which I can believe. It was probably a scam for money for his personal use.
He is a control paranoid jerk who is on a power trip, even the admin there admit it.

Katy is all drama- I do believe she has stolen from other hackers. Also she makes up lies about people and pm's them to you.
I remember getting a long pm about how Svetlanka & Tiya are lesibans and wanted her to join there relationship. She said she had to move apartments because they kept harrassing her about it.

As for me and my creations, I talked to Kathy over at Insimenator and will upload them there, when she creates a section for them. This includes ones I did with katy or cloned from her objects. I think it's not fair for me just to throw my hard work out over her.  Im going threw alot of crap in my personal life. And this adds for stress and drama too it all, now that I have to repost all my creations.
I just feel bad that I ever believed a word that either of them said.

Also you should all know something I find funny. My friend told me today Jan has put the site up for SALE! like someone would want that mess to clean up.

I was worried about your grow up sets. I'm glad your going to be posting them elsewhere. You know what I feel really stupid about right now. I believed every word Katy was feeding me about the drama. I didn't post a whole lot over there, just what I needed to upload. I mostly hit the thank you button. Unless it was something I really liked which is why I got angry over the spam thing. We know how creators create when we have ton of their things in our game. Were not children that need to be told what to say. Oh well, hind sight is always 20/20. I was shocked when I saw Smithy and Fee on that list. I knew nothing of Fee, but I know what all Smithy did for the site and I had never heard anything till that list. I only knew what a couple people on that list did because I saw it. The rest I figured got caught up in it. Like Worship when they made that page on his site. Maybe we should have listened then, seems they were all telling the truth and we were buying into the lies. Sad

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Petunia Mae Witherbottom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2007 September 15, 22:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HawkGirl"
...The rest I figured got caught up in it. Like Worship when they made that page on his site. ...(

Worship has been wanting to post a comment here for several days but is unable to register for some reason.  I have offered to post his comments for him but he is very careful not to break anyone's rules, so prefers to be registered here.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2007 September 15, 22:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Petunia Mae Witherbottom"
Quote from: "HawkGirl"
...The rest I figured got caught up in it. Like Worship when they made that page on his site. ...(

Worship has been wanting to post a comment here for several days but is unable to register for some reason.  I have offered to post his comments for him but he is very careful not to break anyone's rules, so prefers to be registered here.

Pehaps you could deliver a message for me? Please let him know I am very sorry I bought into all the lies. Now I wish I had listened when I found what they had posted on SMB, instead of just agreeing with everything Katy asked me and several others to do for SMB. What a mess and for no reason.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2007 September 15, 22:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for your all help.
On this idea I have not still come. :wink:
Then I want a lot posts that I reach just 40. Smiley
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: 2007 September 15, 22:37:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LilyLocksley"
I did not have the option when I joined either. I Just figured that it had to do with post counts Smiley btw I just looked and I have the option now so, if it linked to post count it is under 40.

It may have something to do with the length of time you are a member too as I have the option and do not have many posts.

SwtNess2 could not use her nick that maybe the problem for Worship.

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: 2007 September 15, 22:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "rebecah"
It may have something to do with the length of time you are a member too as I have the option and do not have many posts.

SwtNess2 could not use her nick that maybe the problem for Worship.

It's quite possible that the signature option is linked to post count or account age. I have no idea though. I don't remember this being in place when I joined but then again I've been here a while and lots of things have been implemented since I joined. Some I didn't even know were implemented until someone asked about them - like the Test Question on who made the game.

Rebecah - look at your pm's. I believe I've figured out why SwtNess2 couldn't sign up. Cheesy

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: 2007 September 15, 23:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Duckie"

It's quite possible that the signature option is linked to post count or account age. I have no idea though. I don't remember this being in place when I joined but then again I've been here a while and lots of things have been implemented since I joined. Some I didn't even know were implemented until someone asked about them - like the Test Question on who made the game.

Rebecah - look at your pm's. I believe I've figured out why SwtNess2 couldn't sign up. Cheesy

Thanks so much for your help.  It does appear that numbers can't be used in nicks.  I know someone else that uses numbers and they could not register either.  I'll have to let her know too.  Thanks again.

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
Smithycpl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2007 September 15, 23:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello Fee and HopeBayler, it's been a long time.

Fee i really know how hard this list must be for u.
U did so much for SMB almost every day new items and always ready to participate in a community project, etc.
I never seen u anytime steal anything from anybody so this even surprises me more that they put that on this list.
After all i was for one year the person who had to look for copyrighted content, and i never ever had to delete anything from u.
But i do know that Katy hated the fact u uploaded also at MTS2 in fact she hated that from every creator.
She made me swear to never upload on MTS2 anymore before i joined on SMB.
When i left SMB i asked on MTS2 to make a new account (other name) and explained why and what happened at SMB and they agreed to allow me.
The only downfall is that i cannot log in anymore under smithycpl there.
I realy hope they leave u alone there and on your site.
From my part i thank u for all u did at SMB in the time i was there.

Hopebayler, i believe u started working together with Katy after i left.
Maybe u remember her kitchen items like the pizzapan, the toaster with oven and waffel iron.
When i got kicked out there i had meshed all those items and not to brag about it but they looked so realistic that i was very proud of them, but i could never use them anymore because Katy coded them.
Someone told me she remeshed those herself and they looked not good at all.
She also said that if i ever uploaded anything that she and i made together  she would sue me by court.
Somewhere i found that selfish from her because after all they where part my work also, but i never uploaded them.
i don't know u as good as i know Fee but i wish u much success at insim.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2007 September 15, 23:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smithycpl"

She also said that if i ever uploaded anything that she and i made together  she would sue me by court.

:lol:

Upload them. She won't do it, she doesn't have any legal basis.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: