PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 29, 04:20:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.  (Read 87901 times)
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
« Reply #210 on: 2007 September 16, 00:05:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smithycpl"

Maybe u remember her kitchen items like the pizzapan, the toaster with oven and waffel iron.
When i got kicked out there i had meshed all those items and not to brag about it but they looked so realistic that i was very proud of them, but i could never use them anymore because Katy coded them.
Someone told me she remeshed those herself and they looked not good at all.
She also said that if i ever uploaded anything that she and i made together  she would sue me by court.
Somewhere i found that selfish from her because after all they where part my work also, but i never uploaded them.
i don't know u as good as i know Fee but i wish u much success at insim.

I agree with you 100% concerning feeEssen.  She's a very sweet person and did not deserve any or what they did to her.  She's a very hard worker too.

Ditto for HopeBayler too!

Smity what could Katy sue you for?  She has no right to threaten you with this.  It's ashame the community has lost out on your creations.  Couldn't you have someone else code them for you?  If that would make you feel better after all the meshes are yours the code is maxis code.  Right?

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: 2007 September 16, 00:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Swtness2 *Charli.  I'm so sorry to hear you've lost interest in the game and it especially saddens me to hear you've lost your desire to create.

I sincerely feel if you let them take this away from you then they win.  I know this has put a damper on my creativeness but I can't let them win, and will do my best to get back into it.  Please try to do the same.

Hopefully your posting will give you some relief too.

Best of luck to you and all the creators that were hurt but this.  Hopefully we have a place we can all come together to report these types of people too.

I sincerely want to thank all those that run this site for everything.

here:
some are here:
and here
Petunia Mae Witherbottom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2007 September 16, 00:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am talking with Worship right now, and this is directly from him:

HawkGirl,

No hard feelings here. Smiley I wanted to warn anybody who would listen and believe me about what SMB had done to me and my friends.  Whoever chose to believe me, well, that was up to them to decide based on either what they had seen themselves, or on how much they had been brainwashed. I am glad that the truth is finally coming out, but I am sorry that it is at the expense of so many people. I have since learned that some of my accusations were not all entirely true (such as the reason that some of my friends were banned) but either way, we were all treated in a way that was flat out wrong.  The only reason that they could conjure up to ban me was the fact that I will not punish my site members for something that they are accused of at another site.  

I can only vouch for what I have seen and experienced myself, and for what my friends have been through. The last time that I thought I knew exactly what was up, I was wrong and have learned the hard way not to make assumptions and run with them.  I have, however, gotten into many battles with Jan about how other members were being treated, particularly around the time that FeeEssen was banned. I could tell that something was not right, and I stood up for what was right. Then they decided to accuse me of being part of the troll attacks being made at that time by some kids. I then stepped into that and Katie, Jan, crushter and I got into contact with the attackers and got them to stop. To this day they are holding crushter responsible for the attacks simply because the attackers  were friends of his.  That is why they have crushter on the blacklist, even though that issue was resolved and was no longer relevant.

Shortly after, I stepped down from my staff position there because I no longer had the time to devote to their site in addition to my own.  That was when the trouble with the rest of us started. Jan put some sort of applet against my name (as well as Tiya Marie, SvetLanka and a few others) and then he started finding any excuse that he could to officially ban the group of us.

Once they finally succeeded, I became very angry and that's when I made the post warning others of SMB's actions.  That post, however, was made for many reasons, some right and some wrong.  I truly wanted to warn everyone what we had been through with SMB, but the post was made primarily out of vengeance.  With the help of some friends and a bit of prayer on my part, I decided that the post was not up for the right reasons and taking matters into my own hands was not the way to handle it.  So I took it down.  The post was replaced with a thread simply asking for prayer for Jan.  This was about the time I ended up on a two week leave for personal reasons.   While I was away the post was taken completely out of context and it appeared that it, too, was up for the wrong reasons.  Jan took it as a personal attack against himself and made a public statement threatening me.  He gave me 2 days to remove this "slanderous" post while, might I add, I was clearly away for 2 weeks. I keep in very close contact with my staff members so I was able to get online and remove this post within his time limit.  The deal was that by doing so I would get my account back.  I wasn't really interested in getting my account back after all they had done to me and my friends, but since the post was taken offensively, I removed it anyway.  Even though this was all done within his time limit, Jan still did not lift my ban and would not tell me why.  A while later he made an announcement at SMB saying that banned members could inquire about their ban reason via email.  I followed through with this, but instead of receiving a response, another public announcement was made stating that members who house rebels on their own site could not even inquire for their ban reason.  I made no further contact attempts with him since and have simply left things alone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.  I hope this adds a few new pieces to the puzzle.  Thanks again, Rob (Worship4Ever0227)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2007 September 16, 00:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Worship can register if he takes uses a nickname without numbers. That's the problem he's running into I think.
Petunia Mae Witherbottom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2007 September 16, 01:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Worship can register if he takes uses a nickname without numbers. That's the problem he's running into I think.

Thank you, I told him, as did two of his other friends.  He will first chance he gets...(I personally think he spent the last of his free time telling me what to type on that last post!!!   Tongue   Tis kind of fun to play secretary...shall I try my hand at translating for FeeEssen and others?  ) Cheesy

I'm glad all this is coming out.  I have had mixed feeling about SMB almost from the beginning, and because of this thread I am understanding why so many people left or got sick.  Shoot, the last post I made there was on the Interview Dan Jeni (lol, couldn't resist calling him that).  The thread said to ask questions for Jan to answer.  So I posted "Wow, I was hoping to learn more about Jan."  My post got deleted.  Seriously, I wanted to try and understand the dude, see where he was coming from...what makes him tick?  sigh.

I don't think there has been this much of an uproar in the sims2 community since Jack Thompson attacked.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2007 September 16, 01:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She also said that if i ever uploaded anything that she and i made together  she would sue me by court.
Somewhere i found that selfish from her because after all they where part my work also, but i never uploaded them.

Well I uploaded everything I had the two of you made together to the Graveyard, so you can tell her you didn't do it; come see me. I have some things I'd like to say to her.

This is just ubelievable. If you all weren't here now and I had heard all this, I would have thought these people are crazy. I never saw anything like that! She was so sweet to me. I can't believe I bought into all the BS, I'd expect something like this from children. I'd even expect some of it from teenagers. But from adults, and not young adults? Never. I'll wear the scarlet letter S on my forehead now for sucker.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Smithycpl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2007 September 16, 01:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Charli, i recognize in great extend what u had gone through!
I also had so many fights there over the same things u say here.
When i left i created only 4 things afterwards that i uploaded on MTS2 under another name then smithycpl, it's been even 2 or 3 months since i created again, and playing the game also makes me think back at those terrible times there.
I didn't even updated SimPe in months anymore.
To be very honest at this point i did retire for a while but i do think about starting again.
Let me just say uploading under another name made me feel not so good at MTS2, but i wanted them to not be able to contact me anymore.
I even changed my email and never came on msn anymore.

I don't know if u still have contact with Tiy and Princess but if u do please say hi from me to them.
After all Katy and Jan used both of them to get rid of me over there.
I wish u all the best Charli.

Quote from: "rebecah"

Maybe u remember her kitchen items like the pizzapan, the toaster with oven and waffel iron.
When i got kicked out there i had meshed all those items and not to brag about it but they looked so realistic that i was very proud of them, but i could never use them anymore because Katy coded them.
Someone told me she remeshed those herself and they looked not good at all.

I agree with you 100% concerning feeEssen.  She's a very sweet person and did not deserve any or what they did to her.  She's a very hard worker too.

Ditto for HopeBayler too!

Smity what could Katy sue you for?  She has no right to threaten you with this.  It's ashame the community has lost out on your creations.  Couldn't you have someone else code them for you?  If that would make you feel better after all the meshes are yours the code is maxis code.  Right?

No she did recoded those and i made the meshes.
That was the way we worked together, Katy cloned and coded for the purpose a item had to be and i made then the mesh.
So basically the Maxis codes where totally changed.
The only things i can code are placement, cars and food, but functions and animations where Katy's work.
Even if i try to code it myself i think it will take months for me to get it right.
Since she didn't use my meshes i would be wrong to take her codes.
I am sure she will not sue me but i would feel bad about it.

I wish i could bring together the good people and creators from SMB but i would not know how to start in the first place.
But i do miss many of them!
If any of them is willing to start a new site or group or whatever i will join and am willing to do again all what i did for SMB and the community.
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2007 September 16, 01:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shit like this makes me look "normal".
HopeBayler
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2007 September 16, 01:38:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Im glad too see you here Charli and telling your part. I don't blame you for wanting to quit it all. And I saw you mentioned that your the one who pointed me to SMB. Don't feel bad because I went to SMB, because I wanted to it was my decision totally. I feel lucky to have a friend like you who would stand up for me.

I think it's crazy how it was okay for katy to be sick and leave the site for a bit. But anyone else like me and Cairin it was not okay even though we couldn't help it.

Also I should say Im still going to be a creator. Im distracted from creating right now with all the re-uploading I have to do. Also bon voyage I just got today and had to see what it is like.
Grow-up set is in the works and hopefully rebecah won't mind me cloning her hacked toddler double bed and 1 tile crib for it. I've made alot of it already and even started a new kids& tot bodymesh pack2.

Thanks Smithy for the heads up and Im not worried. Since it would be an international deal and the creations are 50% mine. They are my meshes and alot of my idea's, example- the rock pool slide with fountain.
For the toaster and stuff I think it's amazing you made meshes for them and she took them off. Since when me and her made a kitchen she begged me to re-mesh them saying hers were crappy.

Well Im just glad Jan and Katy are gone from this community(pray that it's for good).
Smithycpl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2007 September 16, 01:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HawkGirl"

Well I uploaded everything I had the two of you made together to the Graveyard, so you can tell her you didn't do it; come see me. I have some things I'd like to say to her.

This is just ubelievable. If you all weren't here now and I had heard all this, I would have thought these people are crazy. I never saw anything like that! She was so sweet to me. I can't believe I bought into all the BS, I'd expect something like this from children. I'd even expect some of it from teenagers. But from adults, and not young adults? Never. I'll wear the scarlet letter S on my forehead now for sucker.

Thank u very much!!!
I hereby ask u and give u permission to upload everything i also made under my own name on SMB.
I dunno what u have that i made but anything what was on SMB is okay for me, in fact i think everything i ever made was there. Smiley

Can u give me a link towards graveyard?
I heard from it but never been there.
Can i reply there aswell that i fully agree with the content u uploaded there?

Don't worry about that S, we all wear that S but it takes time to fully see and understand who and what another person is, certainly online where u don't see another person in reality.
It took me 1 year and even at that point i fought hard with myself if i was right or wrong.
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: 2007 September 16, 01:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HopeBayler"
Grow-up set is in the works and hopefully rebecah won't mind me cloning her hacked toddler double bed and 1 tile crib for it. I've made alot of it already and even started a new kids& tot bodymesh pack2.

Well Im just glad Jan and Katy are gone from this community(pray that it's for good).

Hope you are welcome to use anything of mine.  My items are 100% free and always will be.  If I can help in anyway please let me know.

ditto on the prayer too!

here:
some are here:
and here
WorshipForever
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2007 September 16, 02:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made it!!  Thanks to those of you who discovered that numbers are simply not allowed, lol!  After days of trying to register, I am finally here!  Incidentally enough, PetuniaMaeWitherbottom just relayed my message.

I am glad to see that all of the victims of SMB are grouping together and are all able to talk about it here.  My site is watched so closely that if we even so much as mention the three letters "SMB" in that order, Jan will be on my case in a heartbeat.

GuitarzRock2007 (otherwise known as "Jolee")has also been trying to register here, but evidently she has run across the same problem as me... I think she also managed to get the 2 letter brand name question wrong and currently she managed to ban herself.  She will try again in a few days.  

Jolee has simply fallen victim to crap that SMB was throwing on me.  She was banned for standing her ground on an uploading disagreement, so how on earth they pinned her for being "responsible for the end of SMB" is beyond me.  I agree that she could have handled the disagreement differently, but Jan was a little harsh on her, I think - and to claim that she is responsible for shutting SMB down, I'd like to know where he got that idea.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #222 on: 2007 September 16, 02:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOW, this all is something else. I am sorry that it seems that SMB has just imploded. This thread is really a bit hard to follow, but I am trying. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: 2007 September 16, 02:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can u give me a link towards graveyard?
I heard from it but never been there.
Can i reply there aswell that i fully agree with the content u uploaded there?

link to home page is here smity http://sims2graveyard.com/
mailto: files@sims2graveyard.com

files link http://files.sims2graveyard.com/

here:
some are here:
and here
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2007 September 16, 02:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WorshipForever"
GuitarzRock2007 (otherwise known as "Jolee")has also been trying to register here, but evidently she has run across the same problem as me... I think she also managed to get the 2 letter brand name question wrong and currently she managed to ban herself.  She will try again in a few days.

Guitarz is a woman? This just gets better and better.

You know I have to wonder did Katy and Jan really believe we would never cross each other's path on any other forum? That we might compare the different stories they told us?

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: