PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 07:59:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.  (Read 85107 times)
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
« Reply #180 on: 2007 September 15, 15:53:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "rebecah"
Quote from: "Grainne"
Oh, Fee, I am sorry you had to suffer like that; it sounds as though it was a very confusing time for you.  (And I thought your English was gut genug![That's what my German Language professor used to say about my performance in class, so that's fine!])  

For the record, a great many of my Lil Sims have enjoyed the use of your creations, and I personally thank you for this.   *^u^*

I agree feeEssen none of us deserved the treatment we received at SMB and I truely appreciate what this site has done in more ways than I can express.  Once a creator got too good they were thrown out as I sincerely believe Katy could not handle the competition.  

I made feeEssen aware of what was going on here as I felt she should be told, I also offered to post what she might want to say since she wasn't a member.  Thanks for joining feeEssen!  I want to welcome you aboard feeEssen.  I haven't been a member for very long but this is an great site and I love what they do here.

feeEssen you are a great creator and please don't let Katy and her horrible friends cause you anymore pain.  Those people are worthless scammers and do not deserve to be the source of our painful memories.  I wish I was better with words myself.  I'm a quiet person and don't say a lot, but SMB was a horrible experience and most likely destroyed the creativity for so many.  

To those that it did hurt I want to offer my deepest sympathy and please do not let these people get to you as that was their goal.  Don't let them win by destroying your creativity.

Hello rebecah!
I thank for this link,without this I would have been absolutely ignorant!
and without this I would never have got to know who everyone is concerned!
It is awful as with the good devoutness of the people becomes handled!
Hopefully this soon has an end.I find it terrible if somebody wants to lure a few people more on his side with lies and wrong promises.
I am very glad that now, finally, everything has flown up!(I hope that I have properly said,formulates it.

I lack the words.

-------------------------
Here you my creations find.
http://www.sims2-feeEssen.de
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2007 September 15, 16:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HopeBayler"
I will not upload anything to MTS2, I feel un-appreciated and hated there.
MTS2 is a great site and helps so many creators but I can't be somewhere where Im hated.

I'm so sad to hear you think someone hates you at MTS2.  I can't imagine why anyone would hate you.  I think MTS2 is just so big and doesn't have enough moderator to appreciate their creators as I know how you feel about not being appreciated.  I, myself post for the users as I know lots of them appreciate my work, and I truely appreciate their appreciation too.

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: 2007 September 15, 16:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "feeEssen"

Hello Tim!
I do not know whether I this is allowed, but if not, dear presenters, then it extinguishes!
But it's only a german side!

You're fine posting it. In fact, I've quoted it so it'll be posted again!  :lol:

The same area where you updated your avatar is where you would insert your signature. Go to where it says "Signature:" and insert this piece of code:

Code:
[url]http://www.sims2-feeEssen.de[/url]

That will put a link to your site in your signature. Smiley

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: 2007 September 15, 16:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello rebecah!
I thank for this link,without this I would have been absolutely ignorant!
and without this I would never have got to know who everyone is concerned!
It is awful as with the good devoutness of the people becomes handled!
Hopefully this soon has an end.I find it terrible if somebody wants to lure a few people more on his side with lies and wrong promises.
I am very glad that now, finally, everything has flown up!(I hope that I have properly said,formulates it.

I lack the words.

-------------------------
Here you my creations find.

Hi feeEssen,

You are most welcome!  I always understand your word as you do quite well with the english language.  

I too am so happy this finally came out as for quite sometime I though you and I were the only ones that had had these horrible things happen to us.  Now we know we are not the only ones, and just how terrible this Katy/Jan are.

Now we have learned a very good lesson with this experience.  Sad that it will be hard for us to trust as easily as we used to but now we know.

Take care feeEssen and please keep your wonderful creativeity flowing.

here:
some are here:
and here
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2007 September 15, 16:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "rebecah"
I will not upload anything to MTS2, I feel un-appreciated and hated there.
MTS2 is a great site and helps so many creators but I can't be somewhere where Im hated.

I'm so sad to hear you think someone hates you at MTS2.  I can't imagine why anyone would hate you.  I think MTS2 is just so big and doesn't have enough moderator to appreciate their creators as I know how you feel about not being appreciated.  I, myself post for the users as I know lots of them appreciate my work, and I truely appreciate their appreciation too.

I often get insulting Posts from usern because I speak so badly english.
I have announced the first,some were extinguished by the presenters.
Occasionally I get which with the private post.Then I extinguish this!
I do not dare at all any more there something to start.I must write always a little bit in addition. :cry:

@ Huhu Duckie!
Sorry,I cannot find it.
I understand you where I should look,, but I only find this:
----------------------------------------------------------------

I already carry glasses! :oops:
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 September 15, 17:12:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

feeEssen:

Your english is fine. I have seen some of the rude comments at MTS2, it makes me very angry. I reported one of them once. Some of the members there are really morons. A lot more of us appreciate your work.

HopeBayler:

I hope you do upload to insiminator. I love uploading there. It's so easy and there don't seem to be as many stupid comments. I bet Kathy will give you a section.

rebecah:

You have some very unique and interesting items. I hope you continue uploading at MTS2 or whatever free site you choose.

I think it's plain to all of us that Katy is a manipulative bitch. No one takes that insane blacklist seriously. If creating is something you enjoy, keep creating. If you need a break, fine. I really wish all of you well.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: 2007 September 15, 17:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't mind at all.  Paysites aren't just in english.  Cheesy If anyone insults you again, tell them to insult you in your own language so you can understand - that should shut them up - most people who do that can only write in one language.  I admire anyone who can communicate (no matter how badly) in two.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2007 September 15, 17:16:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have announced the first,some were extinguished by the presenters.
Occasionally I get which with the private post.Then I extinguish this!
I do not dare at all any more there something to start.I must write always a little bit in addition. :cry:

feeEssen, always remember: MOST PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS. And lots of them like to bother the non-idiots.  :lol:

Still watching you guys
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2007 September 15, 17:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

We don't mind at all.  Paysites aren't just in english.  Cheesy If anyone insults you again, tell them to insult you in your own language so you can understand - that should shut them up - most people who do that can only write in one language.  I admire anyone who can communicate (no matter how badly) in two.  Cheesy

That is damned fine advice!

For a bit of irony, I wanted to post the first response to feeEssen's original post because I knew people could be mean about the translated English.  I was hoping to set the tone for what followed.  A bit of chivalry that was unnecessary, I suppose.

Tim
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: 2007 September 15, 17:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will admit I often have trouble understanding your posts but then I wouldn't  understand them at all in deutsch because I don't speak it very well.  I think its horrible people would insult you that way.  Maybe you could find someone to help you translate.  I would offer but mein Deutsch ist schlecht

I love your stuff and I am glad you've found home at insiminator.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
HopeBayler
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 September 15, 18:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's nice to see there is support for X-members of SMB, who got screwed over. And Rebecah I have no reason to dislike you, you were nothing but kind to me. I suprised you aren't pissed at me for not taking a stand for you. And as for katy your right she can't stand compition at all. She told me never to remesh any other hackers objects since I had her to help me. This happened after I cloned something from Echo's objects and she got upset over it.

HAPPY NEWS! Kathy at Insimenator has open up my section now. I've started to upload things again. It will take sometime to get it everything re-uploaded.
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 September 15, 18:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You all are great! :wink:
Thank you verry much for your tips, understanding and sympathy. Cheesy

@ Huhu HopeBayler!
Wonderful, HopeBayler! This pleases me very much for you. A lot of success!
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 September 15, 19:12:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay! Good for you, HopeBayler!

I'll check it out when I return home. Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: 2007 September 15, 19:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Huhu Duckie!
Sorry,I cannot find it.
I understand you where I should look,, but I only find this:

I already carry glasses! :oops:

No need for glasses. You were very close to the area in that screenshot. I screenied where you need to go. Just click on the pic to get the bigger version.

As for not speaking English very well, you're doing fine. Speaking English perfectly isn't a requirement here. If it was, the forum would be empty.

Congrats on your own Insim section, Hope! That's awesome!

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: 2007 September 15, 19:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's nice to see there is support for X-members of SMB, who got screwed over. And Rebecah I have no reason to dislike you, you were nothing but kind to me. I suprised you aren't pissed at me for not taking a stand for you. And as for katy your right she can't stand compition at all. She told me never to remesh any other hackers objects since I had her to help me. This happened after I cloned something from Echo's objects and she got upset over it.

HAPPY NEWS! Kathy at Insimenator has open up my section now. I've started to upload things again. It will take sometime to get it everything re-uploaded.

Hope I sincerely want you to know that I consider you my friend and have no grudge against you and wish you all the luck in the world.  I know how Katy's type is and do not blame you one iota.

I did see that Kathy or someone setup a section for you on Insimenator and sincerely hope that works for you.

I also hope you plan to upload your toddler furniture that I have recolors of so that I can to post the new link as those are 2 of my most popular recolors posted on MTS2.

here:
some are here:
and here
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: