PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 11:02:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.  (Read 85174 times)
Grainne
Landlubber

View Profile
The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
« Reply #165 on: 2007 September 15, 12:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Fee, I am sorry you had to suffer like that; it sounds as though it was a very confusing time for you.  (And I thought your English was gut genug![That's what my German Language professor used to say about my performance in class, so that's fine!])  

For the record, a great many of my Lil Sims have enjoyed the use of your creations, and I personally thank you for this.   *^u^*
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 September 15, 12:47:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tgriffy"
I'm sorry to hear that you had problems at SMB too, feeEssen.  Are you going to upload your creations elsewhere?

Tim

Hello Tim!

I have own side.I have only used there my Meshes because Pipino has asked me whether I liked to work there.There SMB just one day was online!
HopeBayler
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 September 15, 12:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay as a person who created exclusivly for SMB, I have to say my side.

I hate SMB and what Jan and Katy did to us all there. I feel like they only said lies to us.

Jan like one of my friend said he is responsable for destroying the site. She said she doesn't think that he ever planned to save the site, which I can believe. It was probably a scam for money for his personal use.
He is a control paranoid jerk who is on a power trip, even the admin there admit it.

Katy is all drama- I do believe she has stolen from other hackers. Also she makes up lies about people and pm's them to you.
I remember getting a long pm about how Svetlanka & Tiya are lesibans and wanted her to join there relationship. She said she had to move apartments because they kept harrassing her about it.

As for me and my creations, I talked to Kathy over at Insimenator and will upload them there, when she creates a section for them. This includes ones I did with katy or cloned from her objects. I think it's not fair for me just to throw my hard work out over her.  Im going threw alot of crap in my personal life. And this adds for stress and drama too it all, now that I have to repost all my creations.
I just feel bad that I ever believed a word that either of them said.

Also you should all know something I find funny. My friend told me today Jan has put the site up for SALE! like someone would want that mess to clean up.
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2007 September 15, 13:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Grainne"
Oh, Fee, I am sorry you had to suffer like that; it sounds as though it was a very confusing time for you.  (And I thought your English was gut genug![That's what my German Language professor used to say about my performance in class, so that's fine!])  

For the record, a great many of my Lil Sims have enjoyed the use of your creations, and I personally thank you for this.   *^u^*

Hello Grainne!
Thank you for your nice words. Smiley
It had done a lot of fun to me to work there,only as the side greater and greater became they have not well treated me any more. Sad
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2007 September 15, 13:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "feeEssen"
Hello Tim!

I have own side.I have only used there my Meshes because Pipino has asked me whether I liked to work there.There SMB just one day was online!

Do tell!  What is the name of the site?

Tim
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2007 September 15, 13:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "feeEssen"
Hello Tim!

Do tell!  What is the name of the site?

Tim

Hello Tim!
I do not know whether I this is allowed, but if not, dear presenters, then it extinguishes!
http://www.sims2-feeEssen.de
But it's only a german side!
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2007 September 15, 13:25:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HopeBayler"
Okay as a person who created exclusivly for SMB, I have to say my side.

HopeBayler! I love your stuff! Cheesy I have everything you've posted at MTS2.
I am dense, I never realised your stuff was at SMB. :oops:

I would love it if you could upload to MTS2 all the things you made for SMB.

Also, I am sorry for everyone's bad experiences at SMB, it sounds like the owner and/or supermod was really paranoid or a dramawhore.

And blacklisting somebody for being a lesbian? Oh, please!  :roll:

Also, I'll have my popcorn with salt and melted butter.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2007 September 15, 13:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

feeEssen,

It shouldn't be a problem posting the site URL.  You might have noticed that many members have links to their sites in their signatures.  You should set up your signature that way too!

Tim
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: 2007 September 15, 13:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I said before, to us pirates, all that blacklisting stuff is just more childish bullshit.

I love your creations, fee, and yours, too, Hope. Please know that I have been a fan of your work for a long time. Let us know what we can do to help you bring your creations to all simmers and keep them free for all of us to use and enjoy.

Join our happy band of fugitives, outlaws and ruffians. Each new pirate gets a personalized rum bottle cozy.  Cool

Still watching you guys
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2007 September 15, 14:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

feeEssen,

It shouldn't be a problem posting the site URL.  You might have noticed that many members have links to their sites in their signatures.  You should set up your signature that way too!

Tim

Sorry Tim, but I find nothing in my profile where I can insert my signature! :oops:
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2007 September 15, 14:06:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look at the top of the page, where it says

The Site That Must Not Be Named!
We Make TSR Cry![/b]

Underneath that there are links to FAQ, search etc.

Click on the profile there.

Oh, and I have many of your things in my game, FeeEssen.
Hopefully you'll continue uploading your things at MTS2.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
feeEssen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2007 September 15, 14:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
As I said before, to us pirates, all that blacklisting stuff is just more childish bullshit.

I love your creations, fee, and yours, too, Hope. Please know that I have been a fan of your work for a long time. Let us know what we can do to help you bring your creations to all simmers and keep them free for all of us to use and enjoy.

Join our happy band of fugitives, outlaws and ruffians. Each new pirate gets a personalized rum bottle cozy.  Cool

Hello SparklePlenty!
It is good to know that there are people who stand in spite of accusation behind one.
However, I will have to become more careful and not to trust all.
I thought that it is over.The quarrel was over,why do they resume?
Nevertheless, it should announce itself somebody to whom I have done something bad!I have no explanation for it. :?

------------------------
Here you my creations find.
http://www.sims2-feeEssen.de
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: 2007 September 15, 15:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Grainne"

I agree feeEssen none of us deserved the treatment we received at SMB and I truely appreciate what this site has done in more ways than I can express.  Once a creator got too good they were thrown out as I sincerely believe Katy could not handle the competition.  

I made feeEssen aware of what was going on here as I felt she should be told, I also offered to post what she might want to say since she wasn't a member.  Thanks for joining feeEssen!  I want to welcome you aboard feeEssen.  I haven't been a member for very long but this is an great site and I love what they do here.

feeEssen you are a great creator and please don't let Katy and her horrible friends cause you anymore pain.  Those people are worthless scammers and do not deserve to be the source of our painful memories.  I wish I was better with words myself.  I'm a quiet person and don't say a lot, but SMB was a horrible experience and most likely destroyed the creativity for so many.  

To those that it did hurt I want to offer my deepest sympathy and please do not let these people get to you as that was their goal.  Don't let them win by destroying your creativity.

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
HopeBayler
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2007 September 15, 15:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks alia Im glad you like my work. I think you will be happy though with my newer work that was on SMB. Since most of my SMB work is object meshes not mostly recolors like at MTS2.
I will not upload anything to MTS2, I feel un-appreciated and hated there.
MTS2 is a great site and helps so many creators but I can't be somewhere where Im hated.
So hopefully Kathy will open up soon an area at her site for my work. And if she doesn't end up opening one, I will just forget about the sims& my creations all together. I know it sounds harsh that I would just leave but Im barely hanging onto real life as is. So after being so hurt by SMB, I can't take much more and the stress of finding& uploading all my work again.
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: 2007 September 15, 15:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HopeBayler"
As for me and my creations, I talked to Kathy over at Insimenator and will upload them there, when she creates a section for them. This includes ones I did with katy or cloned from her objects. I think it's not fair for me just to throw my hard work out over her.  Im going threw alot of crap in my personal life. And this adds for stress and drama too it all, now that I have to repost all my creations.
I just feel bad that I ever believed a word that either of them said.

Also you should all know something I find funny. My friend told me today Jan has put the site up for SALE! like someone would want that mess to clean up.

I agree just because Katy decided to be a Katy nut, you should still use those items as you put a lot of work into them and did so much for SMB.  She gave us permission to clone her things and our work should not be thrown away just because she decided to quit.  I myself did some recodes for a few of the items so that I wouldn't have to throw my work away, but some things I have posted on my home site.  My thinking is screw her she screwed me.

I'm so happy to hear you are going to joining insimenator.  I've always loved your work and have missed it very much.  I had a friend that would send me by email you toddler clothing as I always loved your toddler things.  I very much look forward to seeing you posts soon.

I also want to say that I hold no grudges against those that believed Katy in her rampages as I know she was a controller and very persuasive.

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: