PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 22, 03:42:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 368901 times)
Piratehooker
Landlubber

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1140 on: 2007 September 05, 01:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I went back and read almost all 77 pages of this thread, I had only read the latest few at the start and thought to myself hmmm what the heck could be wrong with some to have so many people dislike her so I went back and read it and holy cow. I'm at a loss for words really on the way she has treated so many people. I think she may suffer from Bpd ( Borderline personality disorder)
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: 2007 September 05, 01:54:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You read the whole 77 pages???   Interesting wasn't it, alot of reading I know that for a fact.   She does have some serious problems
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: 2007 September 05, 01:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, we really don't know what she would do.  I would hope that her family would be already aware or at least have an idea of how "particular" she can be and just deal with the problem rather than involving her in figuring out what she has been doing on the internet and thus triggering VBT.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Piratehooker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: 2007 September 05, 01:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it was a long read, but worth it. cant form an opinion about something if you dont have information right? All I can really say is there are better ways of handling things on her part for 1 if dont want people to think you have a screw loose dont act like you do.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: 2007 September 05, 02:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's not getting along that well with her kids, last I knew.........and I think she's different when she's with Joe.  Some people just know when to be cool around cetain people.

If she's always been this way, then no one would actually see that there is a problem for it's always been there.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1145 on: 2007 September 05, 02:16:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm impressed. I have been reading from the start (since I started the damn thread, through all its renamings), and it's still wild to keep up with.

And to think - when I started all this, I expected a page, maybe two, saying 'hurrah, she's gone free, too bad she didn't release it all, but not matter, hurrah'.

Silly me. What was I thinking?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: 2007 September 05, 02:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
If she's always been this way, then no one would actually see that there is a problem for it's always been there.

Well, my mother is bipolar and has been my whole life.  Her illness doesn't mean she can't do what "normal" people do but when she's out of control, she has to be reeled back in.  The same goes for Jan.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1147 on: 2007 September 05, 02:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OT: Nan, what part of TN are you from? (At least I think that's Nan. Too many new names at onces) Ok, continue.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: 2007 September 05, 02:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know Miss A, my mother-in-law is bipolar, however, SHE doesn't think she is, just the 3 psychiatrists that diagnosed her are all wrong and the 7 ex-husbands are all drunks (need you ask why?).  At first, I thought maybe she was Jan, but her spelling is so much better, not her mental state, but her spelling.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: 2007 September 05, 03:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
First of all, will you please get me that rum cheesecake recipe??

Sure, I don't know how to make it, but I can get the recipe from my friend as soon as I can.
   Also, I have not read the entirety of this thread, but I really feel for everyone that has shared their stories here. You all have a lot of courage, and I wish you the best.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Main St Sims
« Reply #1150 on: 2007 September 05, 04:20:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Shelly"
Please allow me to clear up Uncle Buck's Traiding Post....I came up with that name when Jan asked me to go in with her on a site.  I was to be owner....well the only one who put things on that was me....when all this bullshit started I decided no more....I have pulled my things off that site and have deleted the group...it was to be a free site but I decided I didn't want to work with Jan anymore...I'd rather keep things to myself than give them to her.....so thats the story on Uncle Buck's Traiding Post...it doesn't exist anymore.... :lol:

Here's her new site, shelly. http://www.unclebuckscountrysims.com/
The domain has been owned since January.

Still watching you guys
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: 2007 September 05, 06:10:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: Be prepared to hurl, the stuff is hideous.
I'm wondering if her family hasn't given up on her? She's lost any credibility in the Sims community, I'm sure at times she must go off on family members.
I'm wondering if at any time she gets into these scraps with her alias's and then rants at them also? Wouldn't that be a site worth seeing.
Still not banned, gonna have to do something about that!

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: 2007 September 05, 06:17:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't get banned.  It would be good to just hang there and keep us informed of any drama.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Micavaga
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: 2007 September 05, 06:24:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, the font alone is giving me a headache.
I know you warned me.  I've learned.

BTW, not only will Jan ban you if you've updated your Yahoo profile within a week of joining, but if you don't have your age listed, she says you'll get banned "due to the Pirates".  (So if you go to add your age, you've updated, so banned.  Nice.)

he FAQ is your life preserver on this pirate ship.  May I suggest that you cling to it for dear life?
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: 2007 September 05, 08:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks LilyLocksley, I would really like that recipe.  Please don't feel bad for us,  we have a group, we have fun and through it all we stuck together.

WedgewoodBlue she has stated that she's quick temper with her family.  I asked if she thought to have herself checked for Bi Polar.  My kids say I am, but they don't realize that I keep alot in before I do blow up. Recently I was told by one that his girl friend doesn't help do choes cuz of my attitude.  That did it!!!  My attitude is I like a clean house and those that live in it need to pick up after themselves.  The people heard me load and clear.......her she stayed in their room  :lol:

Don't get banned.  I keep rejected no matter what id i use, I even set up new yahoo accounts thnking that will help.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: