PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 19:35:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 366250 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1170 on: 2007 September 05, 15:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Michele, I use mediafire and photobucket. Both are free and easy to use.

Sims File Vault has a great section for creations...I have several houses and some art recolors there. All for free! And the best part? I don't have to worry when my lots have custom content - pay or free - in them. It's assumed there that if you're using an item, you're paying appropriate homage to the creator.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: 2007 September 05, 15:28:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*waving* Hi Michelle! I don't know a thing about hosting or web-sites so I'm completely useless.  :oops:  :roll:

I do wanna wish you the best of luck though! And I'm sure alot of the folks here can help out with information for you.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1172 on: 2007 September 05, 15:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doormat Liza Slaughter"
Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Michele you should think about opening your own site........I think it would be good for you.  Keep you busy and all.

Thanks Edna,
     I am looking into it and planing on opening a free site for all simmers to enjoy.

hugs,
Michele

Here's all the resources you need if you want to set up your own site:

http://mysimsite.net/  We will help you make your site from the ground up - that's how I learnt to make mine  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1173 on: 2007 September 05, 15:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@calalily: thanks for the webuilding link.  I've always thought it would be interesting to learn how to do that.  (also, I think that your page is great, i rather like your downloads.  Smiley I'd say I like them more than most paysites, but that's not so much a compliment.  I like them more than most sites period though.)

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
tgriffy
ARR!

View Profile
Re: ATTN Redlove
« Reply #1174 on: 2007 September 05, 16:02:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should I in your opinion use my Simsville Plaza name on the site on another name Jan won't realize. I am open to any suggestions that the Sim community has for me what to do.

First, I wish you the best of luck in opening a website.  For this specific question, I'd suggest using some other name that Jan wouldn't realize.  This woman sounds like the type of person who would stalk you to your site and wreck all kinds of havoc.  You certainly don't need that, especially in the opening stages of your site.

Tim
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1175 on: 2007 September 05, 16:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

totally agree with tim.
better to be sagfe than sorry, you should come up with a new name for sure.
good luck with your site and everything!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: 2007 September 05, 16:37:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I third that suggestion. It seems like she would come after you and try to cause trouble.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 2007 September 05, 17:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome to all the Refined Sims Refugees. Glad you got away from Jan and are free to create on your own. Hopefully now Jan might fade away (or is that asking too much?)
Piratehooker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: 2007 September 05, 17:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Thank goodness for WebMD. While this may not be a valid diagnosis, it does sound disturbingly familiar.

Histrionic personality disorder is a mental condition that is characterized by excessive emotional reactions, attention-seeking behavior, and personal drama. These features usually begin in early childhood.

A person with histrionic personality disorder likes to be the center of attention and is easily influenced by others. Suicidal threats or gestures, while common, are often used to seek attention rather than to succeed at suicide. Inappropriate sexual, seductive behavior is also common; so are shifting, shallow emotions and the perception that relationships are more intimate than they are in reality. Interpersonal relationships are unstable and unfulfilling. Marital affairs are common as the person with this disorder seeks excitement from new relationships rather than nurturing existing relationships.

People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and are successful socially and at work.

Medications are not very helpful in treating this disorder, but professional counseling might help reduce the intensity of symptoms.

Histrionic personality disorder commonly occurs with other mental disorders such as depression or borderline personality disorder.

Author  Kerry V. Cooke
Author  Amy Fackler, MA
Editor  Kathleen M. Ariss, MS
Editor  Renée Spengler, RN, BSN
Primary Medical Reviewer  Patrice Burgess, MD
- Family Medicine
Last Updated  May 27, 2005

WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
Last Updated: May 27, 2005
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.
@ 1995-2007, Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.

Here is even more disturbing info from WebMD

People who are diagnosed with borderline personality disorder have at least five of the following symptoms. They may:

Make frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

Have a pattern of difficult relationships caused by alternating between extremes of intense admiration and hatred of others.

Have an unstable self-image or be unsure of his or her own identity.

Act impulsively in ways that are self-damaging, such as extravagant spending, frequent and unprotected sex with many partners, substance abuse, binge eating, or reckless driving.

Have recurring suicidal thoughts, make repeated suicide attempts, or cause self-injury through mutilation, such as cutting or burning himself or herself.

Have frequent emotional overreactions or intense mood swings, including feeling depressed, irritable, or anxious. These mood swings usually only last a few hours at a time; rarely, they may last than a day or two.

Have long-term feelings of emptiness.

Have inappropriate, fierce anger or problems controlling anger. The person may often display temper tantrums or get into physical fights.

Have temporary episodes of feeling suspicious of others without reason (paranoia) or losing a sense of reality. [/list]

Not everyone who has five or more of these symptoms is diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. For a person to be diagnosed with any personality disorder, the symptoms must be severe and must go on long enough to cause significant emotional distress or problems functioning in relationships or at work.
[/list]

See I'm new to community, but not to BPD My oldest daughter who is 14 was diagnosed with BPD last year and thats why i had suggested that maybe she was aswell, Since I had went back and read all the psot in this thread posted by people who have had dealing with her, Alot of the stuff that she has done seemed to be alot like the things I have watched my daughter deal with, extreem mood swings, among other things. I don't know you from a hole in the wall Jan, but I don't think it would hurt to go get checked out.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1179 on: 2007 September 05, 17:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, I'm going to do something I normally wouldn't...lol.
I have BPI. Bi-polar disorder class 1.
I'm a nut, I'm goofy and pissy sometimes...but I never have done anything remotely as terrible as the things Jan's done.
So, personally, I think it's either a more serious illness or she's just a shit stirring bitch who loves drama.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: 2007 September 05, 17:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she's just a shit stirring bitch who loves drama

After reading all the history I'm starting to lean towards this one myself.

:twisted:
Piratehooker
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: 2007 September 05, 18:10:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Irish Wench
she's just a shit stirring bitch who loves drama

After reading all the history I'm starting to lean towards this one myself.

:twisted:[/quote

You could be right, maybe she's one of those people who would shoot you for stepping on the grass, you know the type sitting in there rocking chair on the porch with a shot gun in hand scaring off the local kids LOL]
trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: 2007 September 05, 18:12:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Jan has a new yahoogroup

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/silverslippersims2/
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1183 on: 2007 September 05, 18:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
Alright, I'm going to do something I normally wouldn't...lol.
I have BPI. Bi-polar disorder class 1.
I'm a nut, I'm goofy and pissy sometimes...but I never have done anything remotely as terrible as the things Jan's done.
So, personally, I think it's either a more serious illness or she's just a shit stirring bitch who loves drama.

Bi-polar disorder does seem to be more benign than Borderline Personality Disorder. For one thing, Bi-polar disorder can be treated. BPD people need therapy, evidently.

Still watching you guys
Doormat Liza Slaughter
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: 2007 September 05, 18:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Dormat Lisa Slaughter wrote:
I would love to find a place to put up a very nice site for free and a free place to store my file so pictures of my houses and lots and recolors can be on the site and people can click a link to get my file from a storage site. Does anyone have ideas how I can open a site. Should I in your opinion use my Simsville Plaza name on the site on another name Jan won't realize. I am open to any suggestions that the Sim community has for me what to do.
Redlove I don't know if I can ever forget everything Jan has done to me but I am certain I can move on and make a nice name for myself in the Sims Community at last especially if all of you are there for me giving me moral support.

I have plenty of room for a subdomain on my account. I hardly use any of the bandwidth I have paid for, and, as luck would have it, I am in the website designing mood. You could have your site as a blog, like I do, and store your files right in the Wordpress (or other) blog section of my server account. That way you would have access to your files and you could post and update to your heart's content. You can use your own domain name (www.mysims2websitename.com) or a subdomain (www.mysims2websitename.celynoir.com).  Your choice.

Of course you would have to promise not to be Jan/Charlotte/Bev/Kendra/Crazy Lady  :wink:

Thank you for your offer. I would like to accept your kind offer and try it out. I would love the option you offer with my own domain name www.mysims2websitename.com. Thank you! I am not Jan I promise. Now help me think of a domain name that Jan won't recognize please.

hugs,
Michele
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: