PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 08:31:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Take a look at this!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Take a look at this!  (Read 73246 times)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #165 on: 2007 August 16, 00:44:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:cry:  :cry: damn it :cry:  :cry:

I'm always late.
I's sorry Moune. We'll have to sneak into a different thread to enjoy our rum, I suppose. :lol:

Way to break the board AW!  :roll:

:lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #166 on: 2007 August 16, 00:48:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Peachcheeks...see above edit.  

Ry, how could you sneak the rum away?  From me?  

Anyway, back to business, I can't find that post anymore at TSR about the EULA.  Anyone know if it is still somewhere I missed?

*gets BTG & Paden and they make a run with the rum wahahahah*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #167 on: 2007 August 16, 00:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's ok. Whoever doesn't get rum can have some juicy juice. Spiked juicey juice Parceque je suis le vrai P.I.M.P  :roll: Anybody that laughs at my French should get ready for an e-beat down.

Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #168 on: 2007 August 16, 01:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hah! You're going to have to catch me first. Oh look! Wasn't that Atwa whizzing by on a purple flood-filled broomstick?

* runs *

Hey Ry. Over here. She'll never discover us behind this stack of illegal old TSR CD's with Sims 1 content.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #169 on: 2007 August 16, 01:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha ha! Redlove's french sucks!
*runs away laughing maliciously*

on me way peachlove

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Meganne
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #170 on: 2007 August 16, 01:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HawkGirl"
I just spoke to Alex over at EA there are ZERO plans to change the EULA agreement for the Sims 2. The custom content manager has always had a different EULA than BS or Home Crafter, because and he just said the same thing I have said all over the place You cannot create CC with the content manager. They are not giving paysites licensing agreements not Thomas or anyone else and asked where I heard this from. I told him it's obviously Thomas telling people he's in some deal with EA. He said NO we are not in any deal with TSR nor any other paysite.

So now, please I encourage everyone to call and ask to speak to legal. The changes have already been implemented in Spores and the Sims 3 for how CC will be handled. So you can't cause any harm there. It's the lies that are circulating now that are "P"ing me off. Want to see what Will Wright really thinks about paysites go to a Spore show and see how CC will be handled for it, how he's ensuring that CC remains free for his whole community. Then ask him why?

Call and ask if there are plans to change the EULA to support paysites.
650-628-1500
press 0
and just ask to speak to legal or someone in the legal dept

Please would someone post this in SC2 or give me permission to post?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08. Hiding.

Member of Cala's cult.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #171 on: 2007 August 16, 01:17:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not a mod, but meh, I don't care.  Over half of them lurk here anyway.  Nice job that you have been doing over at S2C, Meganne.  You might pm Big Truck Girl or Duckie.  I don't think it will be a problem.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #172 on: 2007 August 16, 01:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Meganne"
Quote from: "HawkGirl"
I just spoke to Alex over at EA there are ZERO plans to change the EULA agreement for the Sims 2. The custom content manager has always had a different EULA than BS or Home Crafter, because and he just said the same thing I have said all over the place You cannot create CC with the content manager. They are not giving paysites licensing agreements not Thomas or anyone else and asked where I heard this from. I told him it's obviously Thomas telling people he's in some deal with EA. He said NO we are not in any deal with TSR nor any other paysite.

So now, please I encourage everyone to call and ask to speak to legal. The changes have already been implemented in Spores and the Sims 3 for how CC will be handled. So you can't cause any harm there. It's the lies that are circulating now that are "P"ing me off. Want to see what Will Wright really thinks about paysites go to a Spore show and see how CC will be handled for it, how he's ensuring that CC remains free for his whole community. Then ask him why?

Call and ask if there are plans to change the EULA to support paysites.
650-628-1500
press 0
and just ask to speak to legal or someone in the legal dept

Please would someone post this in SC2 or give me permission to post?

Post it, I don't think any of us would care. I know I don't. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #173 on: 2007 August 16, 01:29:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Relieved its just a TSR rumor! I had heard back a few months ago Will Wrights plans for Spore. When you hear him talk you see Ea already utilizing this strategy with TS2 as far as a movie, etc. (Yesterday I bought new guts for my PC so it will powerful enough for Spore and the new Sims3 next year, and any EPS to follow BonVoge). Im hoping that the Content Creator will be built into Sims 3, like Spore. Then we can all start creating stuff for free from day one!

Moune I'd love to drink wine with you to. (Nii's french is bad? You should hear mine.)

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #174 on: 2007 August 16, 01:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
Ha ha! Redlove's french sucks!
*runs away laughing maliciously*

on me way peachlove

You're jealous because I know how to say 'I am the real P.I.M.P' in french.

Moune:
Fish can't run.  :shock:

Soupie: My written French is actually very good but my spoken French is horrible.

Meganne:
I don't see why it would be a problem to post it there. The worst that can happen is it can get deleted right?

Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #175 on: 2007 August 16, 01:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soup Parrot, do come on over. There's plenty for all. Just make sure AW doesn't follow you.

My French tends to get better the more rum I drink. Although I do sometimes still tell my boyfriend that there are pork chops in the fireplace and I'll just go and thrown some logs on the frying pan.  :oops:

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Meganne
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #176 on: 2007 August 16, 03:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
I'm not a mod, but meh, I don't care.  Over half of them lurk here anyway.  Nice job that you have been doing over at S2C, Meganne.

Armywife: thank you, I've been fully entertained reading here and debating at SC2 Smiley The only problem is the lack of logic of some "paysiters" Sad
There was an individual very busy insulting Nouk but she disappeared as soon as I posted the quote from here. I wonder...

Big Truck Girl: thank you. I forgot the "meh" policy Smiley

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein

Member of Cala's cult.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #177 on: 2007 August 16, 03:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune - Why would you keep the rum from me?  Did I not keep it quiet about your real identity?  And I am the life of the party.  Though FreakyBooty refuses to part with the lampshade.

Edit: Meganne - you're not talking about that supreme bitch Hilary27 are you? She is in serious need of a night out.

*goes with Nii to drink spiked juicy juice and eat brownies with Paden*

Meganne
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #178 on: 2007 August 16, 04:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Meganne - you're not talking about that supreme bitch Hilary27 are you? She is in serious need of a night out.

She was there also but the one I was referencing was dasangrael. She was really unpleasant with  Nouk. That's the one that started posting days ago pretending she needed to make her opinion about the free/pay debate but it became obviously very soon that she's a "paysiter" under cover Smiley

Member of Cala's cult.
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #179 on: 2007 August 16, 04:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't posted in those threads for a bit, I'm just finding it a tad bit comical.  Between the two of them (dasangrael & Hilary), I can't even take it seriously anymore.  Morality? Too funny.  And nonsubjective morality at that, as we all know that every person in the world has the same exact morals.  :roll: I iz steelin, call teh FBI!  Thump thou paysite bible somewhere else.

I can't part with the lampshade, it fits my head perfectly and the color compliments my shoes.  It's the awesomest, I simply can't bear to part with it.  I can't, I tell you!
Trade ya for a brownie.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: