PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 13:51:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Take a look at this!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Take a look at this!  (Read 72415 times)
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #300 on: 2007 August 21, 16:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

shhh be vewy vewy quiet I'ze hunting wabbits!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #301 on: 2007 August 21, 21:13:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Forgot to add the other business EA does business under. I thought I had. sorry about that. You can get all kinds of business reports, etc...here, but they all cost money.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_dwlfhj

Electronic Arts Inc (Crocodile Productions)
209 Redwood Shores Pkwy, Redwood City, CA 94065-1175, United States  (Map) (Add Company Info)

Phone: (650) 628-1500

Ticker Symbol:ERTS

Also Does Business As:Crocodile Productions

URL:www.uolbr.net, www.ea.com, www.wcwbackstageassault.com, www.blackthornsrevenge.net, www.lordblackthornsrevenge.org

SIC:Prepackaged Software

Line of Business:Develops Markets Publishes And Distributes Interactive Software Games

http://whois.domaintools.com/thesims.com
http://www.aboutus.org/TheSims.com

Oh and for anyone interested in contacting Will Wright

(925) 933-5630
Fax: (925) 927-3736

ETA: Has anyone been to this site and checked out all the information? This is really interesting if you look at all the different sites.
ForeverSimFantasy has a higher ranking than MTS2 or TSR? Plus more average page views. Holy Simoly has a higher page view per average user than MTS2 or TSR also. Plus more average visitors per day almost 100,000 more people visit Holy Simoly per day than do MTS2 or TSR. So how exactly is this bandwidth thing measured, because I am starting to really think some not so nice things about these bigger sites. Which to me would mean they use a ton more bandwidth than either MTS2 or TSR. Wrong?

I mean if I am reading this correctly, I may not be. lol If they may have more members, but these sites seem to be getting more visitors per day, downloads, and page views, wouldn't they be using more bandwidth than these other two?

PMBD and the booty are really high up there as well.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?url=paysites.mustbedestroyed.org

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #302 on: 2007 August 21, 23:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MIKEY"
Quote from: "armywife"
You will have to ask Pescado, Mikey.  He removes from the booty.  But, don't hold your breath.

Well, no offense, but you know I have to now ask;

Doesn't that make the folks here not much more than 'thieves'?

I just had to aswer this even if it's kinda old now.

Nope, folks here are not more than 'thieves'. The stuff is paid for,
without any warranties. If i buy something from you, you are not
in the position to deny me to share this with other people. Do you
own a company, do you pay taxes, are you registered as a owner of
your business? If you are, then you should give your customers warranties, and if they are not satisfied, they should get their money back.

You paysitepeople are dirty arrogant schwines, pirates are not. They buy and pay, and share, which is a good idea to make other people happy, and the thought of you suffering from that is doing something with my mood.  :wink:

This socalled new EULA makes no difference, since you operate in the grey zone, probably from TSR, or whatever, it does not matter, you
are freaking ridicilous. Even if i do not even like your stuff, i would buy
it and share it, to me you and other paysiteowners are nothing else than
simple gansters and mafia, probably without any education and are not even able to get a decent work. People like you do not deserve any respect, cause you do not show that you earn any respect.

And thanks to Paden and all the other people here who type properly english, i appreciate that you are so freespoken and definately more intellegent than the propaysite-people hunging around here.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Take a look at this!
« Reply #303 on: 2007 August 31, 02:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone go to download the new videos for BV?

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep6_videos_download.php?movieID=1&version=hi

You may include materials created with the Tools & Materials on your personal noncommercial website for the noncommercial benefit of the fan community for EA's products, provided this is beneficial to the product(s) in EA's judgment, and provided that if you do so, you must also post the following notice on your site on the same web page(s) where those materials are located: "This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved." You will not represent that your site is endorsed or approved by or affiliated with EA or our licensors or that any other content on your site is endorsed or approved by or affiliated with EA or our licensors.

Sure doesn't look like they're changing the EULA universally, does it?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #304 on: 2007 August 31, 14:48:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Did anyone go to download the new videos for BV?

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep6_videos_download.php?movieID=1&version=hi

You may include materials created with the Tools & Materials on your personal noncommercial website for the noncommercial benefit of the fan community for EA's products, provided this is beneficial to the product(s) in EA's judgment, and provided that if you do so, you must also post the following notice on your site on the same web page(s) where those materials are located: "This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved." You will not represent that your site is endorsed or approved by or affiliated with EA or our licensors or that any other content on your site is endorsed or approved by or affiliated with EA or our licensors.

Sure doesn't look like they're changing the EULA universally, does it?

They still haven't changed it for Bodyshop or HomeCrafter either. Those are both on the Exhange also, although they love to point to the Exchange and say it's all been changed. I deleted the thing off of my PC just so I could download a new copy and get the EULA. So I'm still waiting for one of these Rocket Scientist to make us some CC using just the Content Manager.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
maxon
Landlubber

View Profile
Take a look at this!
« Reply #305 on: 2007 September 12, 23:43:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry - I know I'm late to the party and I hope no one minds the bump.

Quote from: "toomanyguppys"
EA can't (or shouldn't) really come out against file sharing, since the Exchange does much of what PMBD does, just in a more craptacular and less organized way.

Isn't this the answer to this whole debate?  The new EULA changes nothing in practice even if it does apply to all the CC tools and despite the varied legal readings.  The main game site is still a file-sharing site - THE main file-sharing site I should think (despite PMBD's best efforts) - whether the files are pay or not.

Those of us who have 'legitimately' bought pay stuff (because that's how it's done here, isn't it?) can build some lots/sims and upload them to the Exchange.  

If TSR and others have a problem with that, they could go and ask EA/Maxis to remove their pay content - or give them their money back - or is it the other way round?  Whatever.  

Or am I missing something?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: