PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 07:03:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816722 times)
badcyn
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2130 on: 2009 November 23, 23:47:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone see Piggi's note on her site, about SimAddict 99 stealing her textures and selling them?  She has it on her homepage.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2131 on: 2009 November 24, 18:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I saw that -TSR will probably do nothing as usual, or they will claim that since both Piggi and SA99 do Maxis Match that it was possible they both got the same exact idea for Maxis Match Textures, which would plain not be the truth since Piggi has been creating and using the same textures since TS1.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: 2009 November 25, 11:53:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you haven't seen yet, coconut has an update.

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=827

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2133 on: 2009 November 25, 13:13:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't they just change the name of the site to Atwa's Resource and have done with it? I bet DOT will be really pleased to have Atwa back. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: 2009 November 25, 14:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya really, HA! If Thomas really thinks we're dead bringing back our 'Exilir of Life' is an interesting choice to make.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2135 on: 2009 November 25, 15:05:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas must have a death wish for his business if he is bringing her back since she was one of the instigators of mass subscriber and creator exodus from the site due to her behavior last time- since it sounds like " darling Atwa" is already making plans to get rid of people and there are people who would rather go free than work with her again amongst the FA's and SA's guess we better start making room and setting up camps for the refugees.

It will be interesting to see how things play out this time. Maybe the Atwa Infestation will finally cause TSR to crash and burn just like 3/4 of the other paysites in the Booty Index have done (yes most of them are dead or virtually dead -I checked it out about a month ago). Good Luck Thomas, I'd say a prayer for you but the best I can come up with considering how much I hate you and your " fan community (ahemm business)" is " May your life be interesting" not a blessing I am afraid but, a Chinese curse.

Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: 2009 November 26, 15:57:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One can only hope, can't they? For Tom to be so forgiving, she'd have to be either secretly killing people for him, screwing him or blackmailing him, and I don't think there are any condom wrappers in her trash can. Or body parts.

Or maybe Tom is planning to use their "personal meeting" to tell her to GTFO forever.

Or maybe he's planning to shut down TSR and replace it with a big fluffy pink bunny. I need to stop expecting him to make sense.

How many zombies make up a horde?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: 2009 November 26, 18:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya really, HA! If Thomas really thinks we're dead bringing back our 'Exilir of Life' is an interesting choice to make.

Seriously, outrage over atwa's atrocious behavior lent the Free Site movement considerable momentum. If Thomas feels the need to tie this particular crazy albatross around his neck (yet again), then great. Go for it!
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: 2009 November 27, 22:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/

Another information leak from TSR. Stay tuned for more info.

Angry
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: 2009 November 28, 02:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR can die in a fire.  Seriously.  More info leaks??

Atwat returns to TSR.  More information is leaked.  Coincidence??? I think not. 
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2140 on: 2009 November 28, 05:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's to you Atwat most of us haven't been on your poisonous little site in months or years-I only stop by long enough to get material for the ugliest finds anywhere thread on my site and then only occasionally since there are plenty of paysites with ugly stuff that don't have viruses in their advertising, and their downloads. Most of us whose names are probably on that list don't care- most of us have very little payshit in our games at all - and frankly dear you don't have to worry about anyone pirating your stuff not even the 12's and Noobs who frequent the Shopping List have requested your floodfilled crap from either TS3 or TS2- frankly - you'd have to pay me to download it - and I don't think that Thomas is paying you enough money to make it worth my while- if I want fug I will take EA's fug anyday over yours

emethyst
Landlubber

Lurks and learns

View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: 2009 November 28, 15:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut updates about the info leak. I... don't get it. Thomass seems obsessed with destroying his own business. Maybe he hopes once TSR folds down he can run off into the sunset, with Atwat stalking chasing after him.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2142 on: 2009 November 28, 15:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it sounds to anyone else like EA sent some of these emails to TSR due to the complaints that people have been making?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: 2009 November 28, 16:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does, and I wouldn't put it past some of the creepier maxoids (Drea) to do just that, Paleo (assuming they have access, of course).  For fuck's sake, handing out names and emails of its dissatisfied consumers to a shady outfit like TSR is just beyond appalling.
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: 2009 November 28, 18:32:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What surprises me is the fact that no one's taken them to court. TSR could get in MASSIVE trouble for all the crap they've done over the years.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: