PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 11:48:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 743516 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2805 on: 2008 June 08, 21:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, I went over to your place to get those new stained glass windows and I think your site hates me... My DL kills out constantly and then when it gets to 100% the damn thing won't close down. Yeah, I get persistent about the keep trying to get the things... Gah! Your site hates me...

I just tried, and downloaded quite fine.  If it still doesn't work, pm me your email, and I'll email them.  Grin I had that happen to a chick who wanted my morgue set, and had tried 2 days running to get it - she left a note in my guestbook and was hella surprised when I emailed them to her.  Cheesy

Cala, i grabbed your stained windows, totally love them all! Kiss
Funny i was looking for city building windows, your square one will be perfect Smiley

Could i dare to ask for a "religious" recolor of the arch one for the priest i have to make? *evades incoming flying bottles of rum*

Thank God people like it - the wallmasks on that were complete and utter bastards.  Cheesy  Hec is thinking of recolours, so I don't wanna step on her toes until I know what she's doing.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: 2008 June 08, 22:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rockabilly enough? Any good (shape ponytail)? What ages?

Inactive
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: 2008 June 08, 22:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe thick straight bangs that land halfway between eyebrows and hairline?
I love it either way though!

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: 2008 June 08, 22:27:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the hair looks great as it is but the back of the ponytail looks kinda odd (where the hair goes curly).  Maybe taper it a bit
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: 2008 June 08, 22:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome hair, Nouk!

I don't really see young kids or grannies wearing that, but my adult rockabilly sims (if I had some, of course Wink) would love it. Cheesy

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2810 on: 2008 June 08, 22:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, I went over to your place to get those new stained glass windows and I think your site hates me... My DL kills out constantly and then when it gets to 100% the damn thing won't close down. Yeah, I get persistent about the keep trying to get the things... Gah! Your site hates me...

I just tried, and downloaded quite fine.  If it still doesn't work, pm me your email, and I'll email them.  Grin I had that happen to a chick who wanted my morgue set, and had tried 2 days running to get it - she left a note in my guestbook and was hella surprised when I emailed them to her.  Cheesy

I couldn't get the square window recolors...invalid archive. Can you maybe repackage that one?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2811 on: 2008 June 08, 22:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't get the square window recolors...invalid archive. Can you maybe repackage that one?

Works fine for me, both downloaded and on my PC.  I've just replaced it with a new one, so hopefully that will work (otherwise I'll email you)  Cheesy

.....you did pay your money dincha?  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: 2008 June 08, 23:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*squeals* Nouk! Its so awesome! Can you do a version with a Bettie Page fringe??
I've been after this style for AGES! I have several waitresses in Snarky's Retro bar that would look awesome with this pony and the fringe! Cheesy

you rock! Yay! /fangirling

oh yay! Nouk did rockabilly! woo! Ok I'll shut up now.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2813 on: 2008 June 08, 23:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Works fine for me, both downloaded and on my PC.  I've just replaced it with a new one, so hopefully that will work (otherwise I'll email you)  Cheesy

.....you did pay your money dincha?  Cheesy

I left the cash on the dresser.  Tongue

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2814 on: 2008 June 09, 00:02:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I left the cash on the dresser.  Tongue

I R whore.  Cry

Visit Calalilysims

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2815 on: 2008 June 09, 00:16:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk: I like it sans bangs. I think a bit of taper in the back may be what's missing.  I agree something doesn't quite suit at the curls. For ages, I personally would use it on the possibly child, definitely teen, ya, adult.  maybe elder.  tough to say.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: 2008 June 09, 00:37:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what 'taper' means, could you guys draw it for me?  Smiley

Inactive
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: 2008 June 09, 00:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Taper: a convex shape that narrows toward a point

I completely suck at giving definitions so I grabbed this one from online.  Just think of it as an upside down triangle
divinebovine
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: 2008 June 09, 00:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rockabilly enough? Any good (shape ponytail)? What ages?

Everything but elder, I think. It'd be terribly cute on a toddler.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: 2008 June 09, 01:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I grabbed all Cala's windows recolors files without any problem; so the links are OK. Try with another browser maybe.

Nouk, that's a nice hair Smiley 'Makes me think of "Peggy Sue got married" movie. I love the upper part on the head and the start of the ponytail, but like rome_raven i don't like the curly ends; it looks odd when it goes curly. Make it one pointy end (inversed cone?)
Don't put any bang, the front part is perfect. Don't even touch it or look at it!
For the ages, don't forget teens and YA as they'ld be very sad. In fact, do all the ages: if someone doesn't want a certain age he'll disable it. Hair creators (not you Nouk): disable ages that only use maxian clones, i'm tired of cleaning that.
« Last Edit: 2008 June 09, 04:10:04 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: