PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 01:37:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 743647 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2760 on: 2008 June 05, 19:17:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

fway, that's was a wonderful idea. I'm excited to see this in game.

Zazazu, thank you for the floor plans and the walls. I downloaded two of the three sets so far and I'm already generously slathering them all over one my neighborhoods. They look good outdoors, and indoors they make great accent walls.

And now, I'm done a worshippin' for the day. -  Wink
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: 2008 June 05, 22:27:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a new hair.  It's only done in blonde at the moment.  It doesn't have gaps either.

It's a converted hidden male hair.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2762 on: 2008 June 06, 06:15:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a damn fine idea t2suggas.  Looks fruity on guys - but chicks - great!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2763 on: 2008 June 06, 21:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes...YAY for the hair conversion!

Now to my thang: I'm working on a series of beach lots - this first one is called the Lightkeeper, and features a small apartment over the garage, a master suite, two bedrooms, and lots of play/study/office/home business space in the lighthouse itself. I'm thinking though about the lighthouse portion itself. In the original plan, it's not terribly tall and is quite wide, but I wonder: should I make it smaller and another story taller?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2764 on: 2008 June 06, 22:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, although I think it looks quite fine like that, I'd be more likely to think of it as a modified gazebo right now.  If it were a bit smaller and taller, it would pretty well look exactly like a lighthouse to me.  (either way, I'm excited.  I have a thing for beach lots, like I don't have enough. want more. MOAR!)

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: 2008 June 06, 22:08:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First off, what a cool house! I'm so bookmarking that site. (I love building from actual house plans, and it seems to have some great ones.)

Okay, I'm done.

I'd say it all depends on how you want the house to look. I'd say the hight/width of the 'lighthouse' in the original plan is more in harmony with the rest of the house, but it doesn't really look like the real deal. Which is fine, but if you really want it to look like a functional lighthouse attached to a normal house, I'd say build it at least one storey taller and maybe a bit narrower.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: 2008 June 06, 22:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like your hair TIIsuggas. Are you meshing?

I made a summerdress today, i am very new in this, cause i have not had time to create stuff at all. I used a mesh from 2-for-u

The model is shaped by me, is the dress cool? I didn't have any idea what i did with the shoes, i just colored them.

Undecided

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: 2008 June 06, 22:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The dress is pretty.  Nice work.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2768 on: 2008 June 06, 22:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like it, (dress) but I'd be inclined to wanna see side photos before I downloaded it... (probably cause the sides of sims clothes are always what give me fits when I'm working on them.) Also, just out of curiosity, the jewelry that she's wearing, it isn't part of the outfit is it?  It's like separate meshes, either the things from bv or a custom mesh? Personally, I don't use a whole lot of stuff where there is jewelry attached.  Some stuff, but not a whole lot. All in all though, if I saw it at a site, I'd most likely be like, oh, pretty, want.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: 2008 June 06, 22:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if the pink shoes work with it as a whole, but the dress is pretty!

Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: 2008 June 06, 22:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Smiley I want to make more dresses. And eyes. I have already many eyes. I just need to know how i pack my own clothes with the meshes.
How i include them.

I struggled with the sides. But i think i know how i shall do it much better next time.
here:
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/tymnia/dressSide.jpg
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/tymnia/side2.jpg

No the jewlery is not a part of it. And the pink shoes sucks, then again, i have never made shoes, i just guessed how to color them in one way or another.

« Last Edit: 2008 June 06, 22:50:06 by Luna » Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Emily
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: 2008 June 06, 23:08:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like the dress but I don't like the pink shoes with the dress. It's really nice, especially as you're new to this. Better than anything I could ever make.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2772 on: 2008 June 07, 00:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First off, what a cool house! I'm so bookmarking that site. (I love building from actual house plans, and it seems to have some great ones.)

I don't know how I had missed that site before - it's got some great plans there - different than a lot of what you find.

I'd say it all depends on how you want the house to look. I'd say the hight/width of the 'lighthouse' in the original plan is more in harmony with the rest of the house, but it doesn't really look like the real deal. Which is fine, but if you really want it to look like a functional lighthouse attached to a normal house, I'd say build it at least one storey taller and maybe a bit narrower.

How about I make another version and we can compare the two? I mean, the lighthouse LOOKS like one in the original plan, but as translated to game, it looks like, um...well, not quite as cool, I think.  Of course, as it is, it would make a fantastic home business or even a third residence.  So...all of this to say, let's see if we like the second version any better. Wink

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: 2008 June 07, 01:42:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did retexture the horrible pink shoes, so they look much better now, in beige, gold and a bit black. Smiley

Emily
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: 2008 June 07, 02:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did retexture the horrible pink shoes, so they look much better now, in beige, gold and a bit black. Smiley

Yay, where can I download? hehe Grin
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: