PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:13:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 807071 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2550 on: 2009 December 14, 14:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find it entirely plausible that a technician actively avoids the politics angle on the site. I sure as hell do, although I take a more preemptive strike approach to these matters.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2551 on: 2009 December 14, 15:28:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but that is because you are ascribing your own outlook and behavior onto someone else.  Just because you are like that does not mean all technicians are.  I remain suspicious. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: 2009 December 14, 15:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but that is because you are ascribing your own outlook and behavior onto someone else.  Just because you are like that does not mean all technicians are.  I remain suspicious.
It's possible. On the other hand, it doesn't change anything.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2553 on: 2009 December 14, 15:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that is true. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: 2009 December 14, 15:51:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since this is TSR staff we're talking about, it's "guilty until proven innocent" for me. I don't trust any of those folks, wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt if they had "Innocent" written on their forehead. As far as I'm concerned, Zebras don't change their stripes. Call me hard-headed, call me unforgiving. I don't care. Cheesy

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: 2009 December 14, 16:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whereas me, I don't do forgiveness, but I think everyone deserves a fair chance to shoot themselves in the foot.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: 2009 December 14, 16:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: minionsRmine
I don't trust any of those folks, wouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt if they had "Innocent" written on their forehead.

minions, like me, you're obviously a victim of the Pescadian Myth Making Machine. However, as johan's soothing drone lulls my suspicions away, it's begun to dawn on me that TSR really is an innocent fansite whose main goal is to build a BETTER sims community for everyone!

Real True Facts I Haz Learned

- they readily confess to sharing personal information if they absolutely have to
- they don't believe in witch hunts as long as their files aren't being shared
- they research privacy laws years after it might have made a difference
- put atwa in an overcoat and funny glasses and she can fool anyone
- they are ultra super-methodical and can prove it with linkage
- they don't like the taste of coconut
- and butter doesn't melt in their mouths

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: 2009 December 14, 18:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

johan, I spoke with someone totally uninvolved that took the damn proggie apart, so your denials of the keylogger falls on deaf ears and disbelieving ones at that. I do happen to know coder monkeys outside of this community that have no interest in the game but are VERY interested in taking things apart down to their source code, and they are much better at what they do than you could ever claim to be, so suck it.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: 2009 December 14, 18:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Real True Facts I Haz Learned

- they readily confess to sharing personal information if they absolutely have to
- they don't believe in witch hunts as long as their files aren't being shared
- they research privacy laws years after it might have made a difference
- put atwa in an overcoat and funny glasses and she can fool anyone
- they are ultra super-methodical and can prove it with linkage
- they don't like the taste of coconut
- and butter doesn't melt in their mouths

link for Moune       http://bayimg.com/image/maihmaacg.jpg
« Last Edit: 2009 December 14, 18:36:29 by karu » Logged
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2559 on: 2009 December 14, 18:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karu, I don't know why, but I can't see any of your pictures. And this is one I really want to see!

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: 2009 December 14, 18:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karu, I don't know why, but I can't see any of your pictures. And this is one I really want to see!

edited post above to add link.......don't know why it doesn't show up for you   Undecided
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: 2009 December 14, 19:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

D'oh! We're not supposed to see her. It are Twatinja.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: 2009 December 14, 21:43:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find it entirely plausible that a technician actively avoids the politics angle on the site. I sure as hell do, although I take a more preemptive strike approach to these matters.

I find it hard to believe. Just in that post alone, not only did he contribute sharing information, but when Atwat was making her "screenshots," he cheered it on. That alone shows me he has at least one foot in the bucket in this whole mess. Also considering when buggybooz account was hacked, Johan was the first on the scene here, and so far has been more fourth coming with information about it than anyone else from TSR.

Again, I doubt he is as involved as Thomas is. I really do believe that he maybe only experiences 20-30% of the drama, is told 20-30% of the drama by someone else, and reads the rest from coconut. Just by his replies he does not come across as knowing first hand information as to the situations that had occurred behind closed doors, but coconut has screenshot proof he has/had/more than likely still does, participate in the action.

I don’t think Thomas sent Johan here. He doesn’t come across as that much of a puppet. Besides, Inge said on the previous page that she had encouraged Johan to come here because he was complaining that the statements made here and on MATY were untrue. Johan came here of his own volition to try to sort things out.

I had forgotten that while typing my reply. I guess it is plausible that Thomas did not send Johan if Inge is willing to vouch for him. This makes me question then, as to WHY, now out of all these years, he is becoming so bothered with what is said here and at MATY. If Pes truly believes that Johan is not involved with any drama, then why would any statements made on either of those sites bother him? Why would he even be reading them if he stayed out of things?

Zillah-- I don't know about anyone else here, but I am on the fence about TSR participating here. Mainly because it would just seem weird to me to have one of the head people in charge of a website we are trying to destroy, becoming one of our own. I do think maybe on outside forums, such as MATY, GOS, or even Prism, could be better grounds for calling his participation too.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
KatCat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: 2009 December 14, 22:11:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mayhap when Johan first came here it was as suggested by Inge.  But he has been here since then at the time of a TSR incident.  Who's to say that he's not been sent by Thomass on occasion as "crowd control"?

For example - we have stopped talking of the leaked list, possible actions to take, etc. and instead are speculating on his motives.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2564 on: 2009 December 14, 22:57:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karu, thanks for the effort. Unfortunately I still can’t see your picture. Don’t worry about it, though. It’s probably something silly on my computer that I’m too dumb to know how to turn off.

Missbonbon, I think Johan was probably provoked by the statements exactly because he was not involved in the scheming and therefore thought they were untrue and maybe this time around he had time to enter properly into discussions. I also think that we pretty much agree here and that calls for celebration. Here, RUM for everybody!

(And then let’s get back to talking about the leaked list. KatCat’s right. That’s much more interesting than Johan’s motives for coming here).

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: