PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:36:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806818 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1845 on: 2009 August 10, 13:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just found it less work to make a pattern from scratch - then I could start with everything on layers and not have to deal with the headaches of trying to separate everything out Cheesy

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: 2009 August 10, 16:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Erm? Alert?
I found this on T$R: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/Tavern%20Skirt%20/id/904740/

It oddly looks like this: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=360346 and this: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=360173

Do we have a theft or not?! Sad
EDIT: added T$R pic for dstar.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 10, 16:28:45 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1847 on: 2009 August 10, 16:24:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know- Firefox and McCaffee won't let me view images on TSR so it is very hard to tell what it looks like- since it is basically an edit of the base game skirt by adding an apron it is quite possible- unless they used identical textures that they had the same idea at the same time- I doubt it given the level of 12'ness and scumbaggery at TSR but it is possible. Of course it is also possible that I will win Mass Millions in Wednesdays drawing, not likely but possible.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: 2009 August 10, 19:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, they aren't the same thing and surprise, the MtS one is much, much nicer.  The tsr one is photoskinned crapola.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Lock
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: 2009 August 17, 15:48:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably not a theft, as what angelica said. But the T$R textures are HORRIBLE, unless the design is meant to represent a faded skirt which has been left with the moths for a couple of years.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1850 on: 2009 August 21, 09:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An update on my photobucket account. I received an e-mail tonight saying my photobucket account has been banned for breaking their TOS. This is after they had re-instated it for me on the 29th of July because it was hacked. I wrote support twice, once from their site & once from my e-mail asking support what the reason was for the banning & that i just had my account re-instated after it was hacked in July. I'm thinking it must of been hacked again from the time i was there last ( which was last night ) or someone reported the Joan Crawford macro i upped to photobucket ( it had the word fuck on it  LOL Cheesy )

I'll post here when i hear from photobucket as to why my account was once again banned.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: 2009 August 21, 14:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An update on my photobucket account. I received an e-mail tonight saying my photobucket account has been banned for breaking their TOS.

Well, we all know how much the TSR drones love to snitch on other people, WB. Judging from coconut's screenshots, they've even managed to turn it into a sick competition between themselves. It makes me think they must have been just as detested during their school days as they are now.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: 2009 August 22, 02:25:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So WB why do think someone is doing this to you? You're hardly one of the more offensive people here so I don't understand why they'd be targeting you. Not mentioning any names but some people here are far more insulting and do so on a regular basis.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1853 on: 2009 August 22, 02:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe explicitly because he is one of the least offensive people here- they think that because WB is usually polite, and quiet in comparison to the rest of us that maybe he can be swayed from his anti-paysite stance, or speaking out about TSR's misdeeds. Which means whoever  this moronic idiot  is knows nothing about human nature because it is usually the quiet, polite people who are strongest in their beliefs and can almost never be swayed from them.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: 2009 August 22, 02:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So WB why do think someone is doing this to you? You're hardly one of the more offensive people here so I don't understand why they'd be targeting you. Not mentioning any names but some people here are far more insulting and do so on a regular basis.

I think they target everyone, actually.  We only hear about it when they're successful.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: 2009 August 22, 03:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So WB why do think someone is doing this to you? You're hardly one of the more offensive people here so I don't understand why they'd be targeting you.

WB was one of the few people here who was openly discussing having downloaded the TSR tool (the one that very well may have come with a bonus keylogger).  Combine the implications of that with coconut's report that Thomass and his shitty little fuck of a brother were emailing viruses to their own staff, and I think it becomes clear that Thomass wouldn't give a shit about whether WB was a sweetheart of a pirate or not. If they had the ability to fuck him over, they'd take it.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: 2009 August 22, 16:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this is worth mentioning of not, but I'll mention it anyway. Smiley

I was looking at some stuff on TSR, and I clicked a link to *n-a-n-u*'s profile. It can't load. I don't know if they are just having problems or what, but I could load all of the other FA's profiles I tried. I did search to see if any of his items were still on the site, but gave up because looking at 10 pages of FA "creations" and not finding one of his was getting boring, and way too much ugly to stand. And since you can't search for downloads by creator name, it makes it even harder.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1857 on: 2009 August 22, 16:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they left- I have seen some of their stuff somewhere  other than The Shit Resource- maybe they got sick of TSR and quit. If so kudos to her/him. Of course it could just be TSR's Website V7 being the crap that Johan coded it to be as well.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 22, 18:59:12 by dstar » Logged

scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: 2009 August 22, 16:42:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nanu posts at Black Pearl I think.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: 2009 August 22, 18:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WB could well have been targeted because years ago, he got caught file sharing by the Twat and the bitch banned/reported him. NO love lost between the two of them at all. Plus, she likes to keep tormenting those which she's had dealings with in the past, look at the other folks she's gone after that she's treated like shit.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: