PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 13:55:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816017 times)
Henbane
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1050 on: 2009 April 09, 03:04:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan, you do not come to our boards and demand proof of anything.

I've followed Pescado from website to website, since the very start. Trust me, you and yours are NOT in his league. Get over yourselves.

You need to account for MANY, many things, but THIS, right now, is a start: refute that Shakeshaft is a THIEF. Do it, refute it. Show me proof, and not DOT's barely intelligible bullshit. We have very savvy people here, so beware and step carefully. But do this one thing -- show me how your FA did not steal from a free artist, one who is very respected in a community you know nothing about, entrenched as you are in your own little god damned world. Show me, if you have the balls.

Those of us with a modicum of simpe knowledge (you know that tool used by all Sims2 creators, which is free, and without which no CC would be made?) have checked both Shakeshaft and Buggy, and yeah, the shit was stolen. Yet you harbor this thief and still cry foul on everyone else.

Do not come here and kermitflail, demanding this and that and whatever, with an attitude and a stick up your ass. I only see this as a last gasp of a so-called "empire" ("empire", if only in your mind).

The end is near, Johan. Word has spread too far about you.

Bu-bye.

« Last Edit: 2009 April 09, 04:43:25 by Henbane » Logged
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: 2009 April 09, 03:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did not need a pirate or this site to tell me there was something "funny" about TSR payfiles. I figured that one out all before I ever heard of this site.  When I had a sub to the tsr a while back I had all kinds of game issues. Thanks to a computer nerd brother in law ( who works on chit they send to mars btw  so he is not some basement hack) He told me that the TSR files were the issues and to get rid of them and never download from TSR again.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: 2009 April 09, 03:45:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite is still this connect the dots (nothing to do with DOT) picture.

Buggyboos complains on a site that few people have access to that Shakeshaft stole her stuff.  Among the people on this site are TSR FAs who post occasionally at MTS2.  
Buggyboos page at MTS2 is hacked immediatley thereafter, her stuff is removed, her TOU are changed and her page is altered to pretend she's now a paysite supporter.
It's pointed out that her password on MTS2 and TSR and the hacker used her password.  However, the IP addresses are linked to TSR or at least Thoma$$,
First TSR denies everything. When it's pointed out that the IP addresses were theirs they say, "Oops that was part of a security breech that we caught in January."
When people complain that they haven't been informed that their passwords have been compromised the response is "Only a few FA's accounts were affected."
Buggyboos is not and never has been a TSR FA.
QED--Either TSR is lying about the hacking or about how many users's signons were compromised.  Your choice.

And, if I understand the explanations--which I admit are above my technical expertise--the IP addresses couldn't have been forged or stolen by a the mysterious TSR Hacker.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: 2009 April 09, 05:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When people complain that they haven't been informed that their passwords have been compromised the response is "Only a few FA's accounts were affected."
Buggyboos is not and never has been a TSR FA.
QED--Either TSR is lying about the hacking or about how many users's signons were compromised.  Your choice.
The hacking never happened. Even Johan denied this event ever occurred. Therefore, everything else which follows is a lie. It therefore follows from this alone that they were involved, or else they would not have needed to make up excuses for why they were somehow not involved!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: 2009 April 09, 06:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've swallowed as many lies as you have swallowed dicks, Johan. Tell you much?

Paden FTW!  I had to wipe soda off my screen after I read that.

Seriously Johan.  You're boring us with all your lies and accusations.  Why don't you show us that TSR isn't as evil as everyone says it is?  Oh yeah, that's right, you can't.

Oh and just in case it hasn't been said enough..and this is the truth.SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF!!!!!!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1055 on: 2009 April 09, 06:43:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that TSR is desperate enough to come here - but surely this is your cheap-arse way of trying to retrieve your business. Why don't you call in police and stuff - real evidence gatherers to "clear your name" - rather than your scummy way of arguing on forums - the time for keeping your ill-gotten gains to yourselves is over.

You can try the "coconut is a liar" spiel on other people - but I don't buy it.  You're cheap arse fools, who might as well give it up.

TSR is a den of thieves - Shakeshaft is a thief and Johan is a liar.

Oh, and Thomass is an incompetent.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: 2009 April 09, 10:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1057 on: 2009 April 09, 11:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May I suggest that we ignore johan/thomas/emptyheaded TSR troll as all they are doing is using a time old TSR tactic--distract us with their stupidity to keep us from talking about the topic at hand.  To recap the important points:

1.  Shakeshaft is a thief
2.  The security of TSR user passwords has been called into question with the recent hacking of Buggyboo's MTS2 account.
3.  Just after the security of user passwords was called into question, TSR sent out an unsolicated e-mail to former subscribers that listed their passwords as part of the email.

Sorry, I would still really like an answer to my question.  Most sites that I've dealt with that collect money in some form (paypal, etc) usually require me to jump through some hoops, then reset my password, send me the new randomlly generated password and tell me I should change it to something more secure as soon as I log in.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: 2009 April 09, 11:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, I just checked the email address that I used to sign into TSR (It's my spam email address), anyway guess what I found in my spam folder? The TSR newsletter. Funny thing is, I've been banned months ago.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1059 on: 2009 April 09, 13:44:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since my search skillz fail, who was it that essentially copied MaryLou's Independent Expression set at TSR?  Was that Shakeshaft as well?  I did search here because it was talked about, along with comments being put in the artist at TSR guestbook.  They were being screenied since they were being deleted.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: 2009 April 09, 13:51:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since my search skillz fail, who was it that essentially copied MaryLou's Independent Expression set at TSR?  Was that Shakeshaft as well?  I did search here because it was talked about, along with comments being put in the artist at TSR guestbook.  They were being screenied since they were being deleted.

It was Spaik, here. I guess they figured the sets "differed" enough to not be considered theft.  Roll Eyes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1061 on: 2009 April 09, 14:04:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On a slightly different note:

Post/send me the swedish information, I know a friend of mine who is native Swedish  Grin

You misunderstand me. I don't have any information, because I have neither time nor energy to dig it out. But if you or anyone else want to find out how much money TSR/Ibibi AB is making and what they spend it on the information should be available on this site:

http://www.bolagsverket.se/

As for the 'Independent Expressions' set right above, I don't think that can be called stealing from anybody but Maxis. It's basically just a question of copying Maxis meshes and then stretching or reducing them a bit. Anybody could have come up with that idea - if it can even be called an idea.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Lowell
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: 2009 April 09, 14:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't Spaik also the one who put up extracted AL witch lights to make money off of?
Sarafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: 2009 April 09, 14:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, she obviously is an example of the shear artistry of TSR.  Roll Eyes
Lowell
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: 2009 April 09, 14:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that or we've found Shakeshaft's mentor.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: