PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 14:02:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816357 times)
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1725 on: 2009 July 17, 18:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CycloneSue has a lot for TS3 that ain't free: The Furnace. Is this being discussed anywhere?

clicky for bigger image
« Last Edit: 2009 July 17, 18:19:20 by SamanthaS » Logged

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1726 on: 2009 July 17, 19:03:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They actually made the announcement a few days ago along with their initial TS3 FA/SA list (pardon me moment of glory - Shaky got demoted , Shaky the thief go demoted and isn't a TS3 FA for TSR- only an SA) that the TS3 section would be going pay in a few weeks- it seems they have begun the process already- or Cyclone Sue threw a wobbly about not getting moneez in her Paypal yet an d threatened to flounce.(doubtful since as per Darqstars comment below and as per what has been said through the grapevine - she is not the type of person to do this which makes option A much more likely- given Thomass's history of letting his so called site improvements go gold earlier than he announces in press releases)
« Last Edit: 2009 July 17, 22:46:57 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: 2009 July 17, 19:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just looked at their homepage, and the numbers in the Sims 3 Download Archive are lying. It says they are hosting a total of 1668 lots and that 1668 of them are free.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: 2009 July 17, 22:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They actually made the announcement a few days ago along with their initial TS3 FA/SA list (pardon me moment of glory - Shaky got demoted , Shaky the thief go demoted and isn't a TS3 FA for TSR- only an SA) that the TS3 section would be going pay in a few weeks- it seems they have begun the process already- or Cyclone Sue threw a wobbly about not getting moneez in her Paypal yet an d threatened to flounce.

Bold added by me

I strongly doubt that.  I have it on a good source that Sue really doesn't care much about what happens to her stuff.  I'm not saying she's anitpaysite, because she's obviously not, but she's always had a pretty easygoing attitude about what people do with her stuff. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: 2009 July 18, 00:34:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just downloaded that lot, it's totally free. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go delete something.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: 2009 July 18, 01:03:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just downloaded that lot, it's totally free. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go delete something.

What the hell are they doing over there then. A few hours ago it was pay. Much like that pattern, when was it, last week? It was pay, people started talking about it on other sites, and poof, a few hours later it is free again.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1731 on: 2009 July 18, 01:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How weird. It's showing up free for me now too. I was definitely logged in before when it showed up as pay. Hmm.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: 2009 July 18, 12:04:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they have the intention of making some content pay why would they use the Sims3Pack format? EA has specifically stated, and I quote, "If you use our stufz all your stufz are belong to us" So basically once anything they make exchanges cooties with the launcher it belongs to the world and there ain't shit they can do about it. Unless of course there's something we don't know.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: 2009 July 18, 13:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhhh yet another CC status change... *puzzled* What the fuck T$R is doing?! Changing the free to pay to free to pay to free. What's going on there? LOL the satanic machine has gone wild! Everyone duck for cover! Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: 2009 July 18, 16:43:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Thomass was playing with his yo-yo again (no, NOT Awat!) and got confused about what in the hell he was doing. Not that that is anything new, mind you, it's just annoying as fuck. Much like he is, I would rather suspect.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: 2009 July 18, 21:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe he really wants to set things as pay but is hesitating being the first with a pay item for sims 3.  Their reputation is bad enough so maybe they are waiting for someone else to start the pay thing rolling for this and he keeps jumping the gun.  Being the first is a label that can really stick with someone.  Especially if they know the pirates and others will make sure it does. 

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1736 on: 2009 July 18, 21:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He has already been beaten to it if that is the case- Peggy posted her first pay files this afternoon- and it is as you can guess hair

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: 2009 July 18, 21:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My theory is Thomas or someone is running amok making things pay, and someone else is running after them setting things back to free.  Would be nice if there was chaos and disagreement over there.  One can hope. Cheesy

scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: 2009 July 18, 21:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just saw that and came back over to post.  I guess we will see what happens at TSR now.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: 2009 July 18, 21:59:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And let me guess, it replaces in game hairs?

I would go check myself, but I'm on dial up and her damn site was taking too long. After five minutes it was still loading the front page.  Tongue

ETA: I just went to MATY, and someone made a thread about the hairs, and said they don't replace anything. I can't wait till free people start doing this, I really need more hairs, especially for guys.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 18, 22:10:20 by rum nate » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: