PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 16:55:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817473 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1260 on: 2009 April 18, 01:05:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow!  I just discovered that the entire internet has been photoshopped.  I just got a new monitor and all the fonts and colors are wrong!!!

Coconut is a busy, busy girl.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: 2009 April 18, 01:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: neriana
Coconut is a busy, busy girl.

Yes. We're all  just characters coconut dreamed up to drive DOT insane. Worked like a charm, too.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1262 on: 2009 April 18, 01:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I a dot dreaming of a coconut or a coconut dreaming of a dot? Or maybe Dot's just a dipshit. But what do I know, I'm just a figment.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 2009 April 18, 01:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Better a figment than a fragment of a pigment.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1264 on: 2009 April 18, 01:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow!  I just discovered that the entire internet has been photoshopped.  I just got a new monitor and all the fonts and colors are wrong!!!

Wait that means DOT has been Photoshopped to- maybe she's the fake lets find a DOT from another site and take  a screenshot and compare them using A DOT tutorial Roll Eyes YAY(deep sarcasm intended)  than we can be just like DOT and come up with Photoshopped fakes everywhere. Wait a minute - there's only one of her Thankfully, and all the crazy belongs to TSR.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 18, 01:53:00 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 2009 April 18, 01:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone see a Where's Waldo coming out of this?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
sweetsin
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 2009 April 18, 02:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry you were one of the victims, Sweetsin.  I'm just glad it didn't lead into further trouble.  And cheers to you for having the balls to tell Thomas what you really think.  He'll probably ignore it, but at least you wrote it!   Grin

Well, actually it was my husband who told Thoma$$ what I really think, for he can say it far better than I can. I was telling him about stuff, and he read the stuff in Coconut's blog about the information-sharing and the "watermarking" and all of their other shady crap, and he got pissy. So last night he wrote Thoma$$ a letter. A real, physical letter written on scary-looking letterhead. Why scary-looking? Because my husband is a District Attorney. (I am but a lowly CPA and therefore have neither Magical Word Powers nor Scary Letterhead.) I doubt anything will come of it, of course, given the international issues involved. But my hub is definitely an interested party, shall we say, when it comes to anything having to do with T$R now.

I would love to know how many people were informed of the booty by thomas or atwa or even the BBS.

I personally know of at least...*counts on fingers*...10. Me. My two daughters, 16 and 12 (or, both 12 in Pescado Years. They each had their own T$R sub because neither would share with the other. Teen girls, you know). My sister, who was the idiot who introduced me to this silly game. Her three daughters, who were the idiots who introduced my sister to the game. My best friend (who used to post here on occasion until RL ate her). And 2 other girlfriends of mine, one of whom also has daughters who play the game, so they might now be Enlightened Ones, too. Yep, once you piss me off, I'll tell everyone I know about it. Smiley And I've got a big mouth.
SuperScarlett
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 2009 April 18, 02:46:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to introduce myself  Smiley I've been following this whole thread for about a week — because that's how long it took me to get through it all!  Cheesy

Interesting article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/583687/paysite_debates_why_the_sims_resource_pg3.html

Does that count in anyway as a justification of EAxis? They seem to be in a Catch-22 of sorts:

-If they choose to make a lawsuit against TSR, they would have to pay, maybe more than they can afford.

-If they don't it'll just turn more off to EAxis and they lose money that way.

(Is my logic okay on that?)

Also the article states MTS2 won't reformat for TS3 ... but Delphy, you haven't made that statement, have you?

Another interesting article:
http://www.sherriesim.com/site/info/news.html
(Go down to the cap of Atwa's PM)

Anyone else who kew of this? Also, check out what Atwa has to say about DOT. I think it's pretty funny.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1268 on: 2009 April 18, 03:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mod the Sims is not planning to re-format however; they will simply be including Sims 3 content (when and if there is any outside of re-colors and new lots) in the current format of MTS2- Delphy made a statement about this right before Christmas. At least as far as I am aware since I won't be buying Sims 3 until bugs, glitchiness etc are worked out.

EA has essentially stepped back out of the argument on pay vs free for the Sims 3- as far as the current version of the EULA for S3 goes - anything goes, pay, free, filesharing they don't give a flying %^&*. This essentially is the only thing that they can do because it is either go after paysites and shut them down which would lose EA money and supporters since many people don't realize or don't care that CC exists (and is better) outside of paysites, or would not buy more games if JoeSchmoesSimsShitDonateOrUGitNothin@Paymenaow.Com (I thinks this is a good paysite name yes/no )no longer existed because it is their favorite site and they won't be able to download. This is really the best option for EA because they do not lose money from either the free or pay communities, or filesharers- In the minds of EA's executives if filesharers can share CC, and Freesites and Paysites can do as they please everyone will play nice on the playground and the bullies like TSR will get therapy and play nice.

Of course this is not really how it will end up- there will be even more content theft by paysite creators  from freesite  creators who don't want stuff posted on paysites, more whining from paysites about people sharing their pixels, or not being able to use freesite content  and more filesharers sharing stuff because the paysites will raise their already outrageous prices even more. No to mention more hacking of freesites, more backstabbing, dirty tactics and refusals to remove retired (I fucking quit) creators stuff from paysites. Essentially the community will still be in the same boat a year from now except now will be able to claim " I'm right your wrong because the EULA/EA/The Maxoids Say So" because according to the current EA and the current  EULA for Sims 3- everyone is all right and we are all fucking happy.

I doubt that the current version of the Sims 3 EULA will last until the game goes on sale because essentially EA is not legally protecting their own ass either. I have a completely pessimistic view of what will happen in the community with Sims 3 simply because the problems will not go away just cause we all have a shiny new toy to play with and create for- It has really existed (although in not such an obvious way) since Sims 1 and will continue to exist as long as people feel that they have the right to charge for something that at least according to US Copyright Law (the law that counts since EA is in California)- Sims is a trademarked and copyrighted franchise and it all belongs to EA.

This rant sponsored by 5 Rum and Cokes (passes Rum and 6 pack of Coke), and the new work uniforms that I just bought this afternoon (I love working in pajamas).
« Last Edit: 2009 April 18, 07:53:33 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SuperScarlett
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: 2009 April 18, 03:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... or would not buy more games if JoeSchmoesSimsShitDonateOrUGitNothin@Paymenaow.Com (I thinks this is a good paysite name yes/no )no longer existed because it is their favorite site and they won't be able to download. ...

I think it's a pretty good name.  Cheesy
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1270 on: 2009 April 18, 03:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The internet is nothing more than a figment of our imagination.  A global conspiracy.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1271 on: 2009 April 18, 04:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, originally it was stated that MTS2 was not doing sims 3, but that changed [yay!].  I think that article might be a little old now.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1272 on: 2009 April 18, 05:07:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure the author of that post a link to it...either that or visited in response to a link.  I know the author discussed it.  I think it's at least a year old now.  Maybe a year and a half.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1273 on: 2009 April 18, 05:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And if I'm a figment of Coconut's imagination, can she please give me my jaw back?  Please?  Because being wired [even when its the rubberband sort of wiring [the serious wiring is even worse O.O]] sucks.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 2009 April 18, 07:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Little known fact: DOT enlightened me that the whole Jimmy Hoffa disappearing thing was also a coconut scam. Everything just photoshopped.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: