PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 08:24:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 556584 times)
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #390 on: 2008 August 21, 17:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No? That's kind of sad. Beating up boys was one of my favorite pasttimes. My older brother is autistic and was made fun of a lot of the playground, so I spent a lot of time showing them the error of their ways. I was suspended for three days for giving a boy a black eye and bloody nose after he said something mean about my brother AND my sister. When my dad heard why I was suspended, he took me out for ice cream.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: 2008 August 21, 19:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lots of fights for me.

My hair was short, I wouldn't let my mom brush it. AND my name is Ryan.

So, yeah. Gender confusion...lmao! Just kidding. But I didn get teased alot and I knocked a ton of boys, and girls, down about it.

I never got suspended until HS, though. That was for skipping classes. I never got caught when I got into fights. I sneaky-like. Wink

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2008 August 21, 19:26:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy, I knew this girl growing up that had beautiful red curly hair, but she had so many problems maintaining it. It was awful for both her and her mother. It took years to find the right method, but the last time I saw her she had let it grow down past her butt. Back when we were younger, however, she was always saying how much she hated her hair. Anyhow, to get to an eventual point here, if I were the mother of a curly haired child, I'm positive that I would chop it all off at least once. I'm too lazy to deal with it!  Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Free Content Pwns Pa sysite Crap
« Reply #393 on: 2008 August 21, 19:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As a kid, all I wanted was long, long hair like my sisters and my best friend. Mom always gave me the Pebbles Flintstone look - including the stupid ponytail on top of my head. God I hated that. Anyway, as an adult I finally grew it down to my waist, and very quickly got sick of shutting it in car windows, having it fall into my artwork while I was working, taking all day to dry, my boyfriend rolling over onto it and pinning me in my sleep. Now my hair's about and inch or so long. I use HP's Athena mesh for my self sim. Short again. No stupid ribbon on my head though.

-edited for clarity-

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: 2008 August 21, 20:53:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom only let my middle sister have long hair - because it was straight - and the stupid brat never washed it.  Mine, when it was longish wasn't hard to manage....not nearly as bad as it is now.

But I can't seem to get it to look like its past my shoulders, no matter what.  It just curls more as it grows out.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2008 August 21, 21:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dusdee, my daughter has fine, curly hair, with a double crown  Cheesy

Bless her heart. She wants long hair like her friends, but it just doesn't seem to grow. The more it grows, the curlier it gets, and the hairdressing gene in the family skipped a generation with me! Consequently, I can just about manage to get it into a ponytail, or she looks like Hermione granger in the first Harry Potter film  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Aralie
Landlubber

Fluffy Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2008 August 21, 21:16:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had long hair, like down to my butt, until about 7th grade. I got it cut once...well, actually, I tried to cut it myself when I was about 10. Bad idea. It was horrible. One side was really short. I had to get school pictures taken the next day. They were awful! My mother was so pissed! It grew back though, and it was down to my butt again. I keep it shoulder length now, but I'm really thinking about getting it cut because it's such a pain. It won't curl very well, and it won't straighten at all. It's just wavy and really really thick.

I used to beat up boys too. I was such a tomboy. I still am too, I just don't dress boyish anymore.  Tongue
I remember once in junior high, this boy kept harassing my friend. He was always talking crap about her or grabbing her butt. One day he did that and I saw him. They were up on the bleachers. It made me mad, so I marched right up there and told him off. He didn't believe that I would/could hurt him... so I punched him in the face. I broke his nose. The principal came in, not long after that, and told me to go to class. The boy got suspended and I didn't even get in trouble. I guess they knew what a jerk he was. He never tried messing with my friends again.  Grin
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2008 August 21, 23:55:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently got my hair cut, thinned and styled (and it costed lots of monie). My hair os so thick and naturally "curly" (by "curly" I mean it's go all whispy, with curls going in all directions, not manageable at all).
Now that I got it cut, it's a heck of a lot better to manage, plus it's quite a nice style.
Normally I'd straighten my hair after washig it, just so that I could control it but since the chop I aint too bothered if I don't straighten it as it looks pretty :]
I would like to show you but I'd be ashamed for making you see my ugly mug. I' just so pleased since this cut, I'm constantly playing with my hair, but it'd also show you that my self sim looks fuck all like me Tongue

Updated April 30th!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2008 August 22, 00:22:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

versus Ana's version of crazy colored hair (with the same mesh)
which you can find right here (in the new aspiration set - YAY).
I must say i nearly lost my jaw when i saw that recolor. I'm not so fond of punk style for my sims but gosh these recolors are SO beautiful! (specially compared to the original lol) It's so well-made that it seems like a RL pic Smiley

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 2008 August 22, 00:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had long hair, like down to my butt, until about 7th grade. I got it cut once...well, actually, I tried to cut it myself when I was about 10. Bad idea. It was horrible. One side was really short. I had to get school pictures taken the next day. They were awful! My mother was so pissed

Haha I tried to cut my own bangs the day before preschool. When my mom was in the shower, I took our scissors and just hacked the crap out of them lol..Then I "hid" the evidence under the couch because obviously my mom wouldnt notice my lovely new 'do because the hairs and scissors were hidden lol...She wasnt too thrilled with my sudden creativity  Wink

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 2008 August 22, 00:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was 5 I used to love to cut off chunks of my hair. Not a lot, just a bit here or there. My mom always noticed. Always. Now I think *DUH* but back then I was like how does she know?!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: 2008 August 22, 00:55:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Soggy, I knew this girl growing up that had beautiful red curly hair, but she had so many problems maintaining it.

My hair is curly and I hate it.  When I say curly, I mean it is ringlet curly.  By the end of the day, I have a dreadlock in the back of my hair - no matter what I've been doing.  If I comb it with a fine tooth comb, and get all the knots out, if I choose to comb it again after 5 minutes, it has more knots in it.  When I wash my hair I put it in a twisty bun to make it as straight as possible when it dries, so that it can resemble something similar to a hairstyle.  The hairstyle on my sim is what it looks like 2 days after I've washed it (combed and bullied into nice for a couple of days) and how I would like my hair to be all the time.  I envy people with straight hair because my hair is such a hassle - and they always wax lyrical about my hair - with no concept of how hard it is to deal with. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: 2008 August 22, 02:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like my ringlets, but at least part of it is likely the fact that others really like my ringlets

But its real easy to have them turn into these nasty mats and tangles, and yes, dreadlocks

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: 2008 August 22, 03:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always wanted curly hair, 'cause it was so pretty.  And the tangles wouldn't have bothered me because my hair has always been stick straight and thin, and tangles into tiny knots the minute I stop brushing, and just gets worse throughout the day.  But I don't think I every got dreadlocks, so that's something.  And it doesn't usually look as badly tangled as it is, so ... *continues to try to count the positive*

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2008 August 22, 03:09:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh gosh. I used to have board straight hair. Then when I was a child I decided to cut my hair.... That's what started the whole short hair phase. I thought it was fantastic, but my mom hated it. Then in 7th grade I was tired of having board straight hair, I couldn't do anything with it! It was so fine and straight everything fell right out of it.... not even an entire can of hairspray could hold hair clips in...so I got a perm. And it was the perm from hell. I hated it so much I did everything to get rid of it. My hair looked like Little Richards curly do. Now my hair is still curly from it... and that was about 6 years ago.... maybe longer, and if I straighten it, I can manage it, but without straightening it I end up with an afro!

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: