PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:37:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552884 times)
arrgh
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #225 on: 2008 August 07, 20:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My understanding is emo kids cut themselves, goth kids want to cut others  Wink
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: 2008 August 07, 20:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now, now.  Don't be too hard on the emo kids.  They are just kids after all--one day they'll grow up and look back and go "God, I was an idiot when I was teenager".

Actually, there is a clique of emo kids at one of the schools I work at here are absolutely adorable.  They're nice, well behaved and try to limit their angst/melodrama to their artistic endevors (They are all in art, drama, or music classes).  They're probably among the more mature students in the school and are always good for conversation if they finish they're work early.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2008 August 07, 20:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That TSR Hercule Poirot makes me so sad.  Cry

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2008 August 07, 20:48:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Overly feminine sims? Yeah I hate that to. But I also hate the ones with the body builder bodyshape. I just want my man sims to be normal Sad That's probably why the few good looking man sims I have in my game is such a whore! (I've had to turn free will off because of him.)

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2008 August 07, 22:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How coincidental, I was just intrigued today by how many goths and emos there are in my History class. Who knew emos were into the Civil War?  Tongue
Pillbug
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2008 August 07, 23:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marilu over at TSR released this monstrosity today:

Compare that to Buggybooz superior free kitchen at MTS2:

Want it in blue?  No problem, thanks to these free recolors in a variety of shades of blue from All4Sims, all much hideous than Marilu's:
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2008 August 08, 02:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still a goth kid. and I'm 26. We have a way better style than emo, I think. And better music too. I get annoyed that there are people that don't know the difference, but then, I suppose to the mainstream we all look pretty much alike.

And I don't particularly want to cut other people. Unless they really, really deserve it. But still, that isn't really part of our "thing".

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Ulayli
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2008 August 08, 02:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

calalily thanks for posting that link.I just sat for almost 2 hours watching The Chasers.Never seen it before and it so funny. Cheesy
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2008 August 08, 03:48:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Easy point of reference.

Goth-Bauhaus-Peter Murphy-Godly
Emo-My Chemical Romance-Gerard Way-Poseur

Any other questions just ask. kthxbye

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2008 August 08, 05:02:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I screamed when i saw the Marilu set, it's HORRID! Angry Strangely enough that girl lives in the past as her sets still look like they were made a couple of years ago. Ugly!

You must have made a typo in your post Pillbug, All4Sims's recolors cannot beat Marilu's horror. Plus All4sims is a free forum (unless i missed something when i downloaded a lot of recolors there). I hope you meant to write "all LESS hideous than Marilu's".

No free site bashing, it makes the kitteh cry.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2008 August 08, 05:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and all those goth kids parents listened to THIS 20 years ago...

and of course, Bauhaus has already been mentioned...the goth kids were conceived to THIS song

Cheesy     Grin     Cheesy
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2008 August 08, 07:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You must have made a typo in your post Pillbug, All4Sims's recolors cannot beat Marilu's horror. Plus All4sims is a free forum (unless i missed something when i downloaded a lot of recolors there). I hope you meant to write "all LESS hideous than Marilu's".

No free site bashing, it makes the kitteh cry.
Pretty sure you misunderstood him/her/it.

Want it in blue?  No problem, thanks to these free recolors in a variety of shades of blue from All4Sims, all much hideous than Marilu's:
It's missing a "less", but it's clearly meant to say "all much less hideous than Marilu's".
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2008 August 08, 08:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally I can't imagine my parents either watching The Hunger or owning a Bauhaus record, so I guess I'm an anomaly Wink

Anyways:

Rather bland looking garden by Shakeshaft @ TSR...

...versus this lush, gorgeous, and free set by Macarossi @ MTS2.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2008 August 08, 09:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a pretty severe pwnage.

Inactive
Lord Darcy
Landlubber

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: 2008 August 08, 12:57:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really love Macarossi's plants, they're so beautiful. I use them almost in every lot. Smiley

I present you this pile of manure from Simslice.

Simslice's Community Beds (I boldened 's' intentionally)

Up to forty-four (44) visitor-enabled beds. Use at home for yourself or your guests to sleep in... or use it to spend the night on Community Lots or other away-from-home locations. The "Sleep" option was adjusted so that it can be used anytime, not just when Energy levels are lower. Sims can also sleep in the buff anytime they want. Also just for fun, any Sim will be able to "Tuck In" any other Sim regardless of age. Updated April 2006 to be completely forward and backward compatible for those that had issues after installing OFB, and 33 additional color options added.

ONE cloned hacked bed that looks identical to Maxis Colonial bed, which cannot even use custom beddings (not to mention other Maxis beddings added by later EPs!) or recolors of original bedframe? What happened to good old repository technique? "A total of 44 different beds" my arse.

Compared to this excellent global mod by our ModFather himself:

Sleep on Community/OFB/Vacation lots - Global Hack

• It's fully compatible with any game configuration, from base-game up to Bon Voyage (tested in vacation lots, too); the hack will recognize your game version and will act accordingly.
  • Full support for Sleep and Nap on any (Maxis or custom) bed, sofa, loveseat, recliners/long chair and coffin; none of the mentioned hack would allow napping on long chairs or coffins (one enables the sofas, though).
  • Full support for Sims, Servos, Vampires and Pets.

Although Numenor's mod doesn't have hacked functions of Simslice bed (e.g. sleeping even when energy bar is full), I'd choose Numenor's mod over Simslice crap any day.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 10, 11:16:00 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: