PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 09:25:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 556593 times)
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #90 on: 2008 August 02, 20:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least there's another page now, it won't bring up that one every time there's a new post.
Speaking of, if I adblock the image, will it still use their bandwidth?

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 August 02, 20:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Imageshack images barely last more than 3 days...
Nonsense. Here's a macro i uploaded to Imageshack FEBRUARY 25TH and i don't have an account there (kept the link in a text).

Apparently the pic is still hosted Roll Eyes And unlike photobucket, imageshack doesn't need any account... Nyanya Tongue

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 August 02, 20:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently the pic is still hosted Roll Eyes And unlike photobucket, imageshack doesn't need any account... Nyanya Tongue

Yes, but can it slice and dice tomatoes in seconds?

Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 August 02, 20:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Imageshack images barely last more than 3 days...
Nonsense. Here's a macro i uploaded to Imageshack FEBRUARY 25TH and i don't have an account there (kept the link in a text).

Well I was exaggerating a bit. But seriously, most (but not all) Imageshack images don't last very long. I can't tell you how annoying it is to find threads with loads of pictures that sound interesting  or something I'm after but no longer exist. That's why Photobucket is better long term.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2008 August 02, 20:54:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny 'cause all the broken images links i see in that forum are photobucket's. But each one his taste. I prefer imageshack 'cause i'm tired of registering everywhere on the internet. I have so many logs, gah! Undecided
fway, in fact it's a "shack", not a "hack" Cheesy

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Bella the Paysite Slayer
Landlubber

T$R's Worst Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 August 02, 20:54:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

or you could use tinypic, you don't need to register there.

Best. Advice. Ever.  Thank you, Owl. Kiss

What's this "imageshack" you speak of?

I'm sure Parsimonious will appreciate you not changing a damn thing until you get your head around this, particularly since you keep replying, ensuring that new people will continue to load this page. EDIT YOUR FUCKING POST TO STOP THE HOTLINKING.  Angry

Grow up, asshole. Angry  I'm still fairly new to the world of internet and forums, m'kay?  Plus, I do have a life outside of PMBD; I've been pretty busy today.   I edited my fucking post, no thanks to you.  Happy?!?

People, all I was doing was trying to participate in the free vs. paysite thread.  Must you make so much drama over crap like this?  If I made a "no-no," tell me I fucked up, don't scream it at me.  Also, explain to me why I fucked up.  I have "n00b" stamped all over me.  Spank me, but don't maim nor kill me.  Only T$R mods would do something like that.
Piratey
ARR!

Zombie Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 August 02, 21:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Spank me, but don't maim nor kill me.  Only T$R mods would do something like that.
I dunno... Judging by certain other threads, I think spanking is something TSR very much enjoys doing.  Grin
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2008 August 02, 21:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'ld even say more: TSR mods looooove banning accounts for whatever reason. Even say that a set is not working gets you banned!

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2008 August 02, 21:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grow up, asshole. Angry

Aaaaahhhhh, yes... because only mature people resort to name calling.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2008 August 02, 21:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure Parsimonious will appreciate you not changing a damn thing until you get your head around this, particularly since you keep replying, ensuring that new people will continue to load this page. EDIT YOUR FUCKING POST TO STOP THE HOTLINKING.  Angry

Grow up, asshole. Angry  I'm still fairly new to the world of internet and forums, m'kay?  Plus, I do have a life outside of PMBD; I've been pretty busy today.   I edited my fucking post, no thanks to you.  Happy?!?

People, all I was doing was trying to participate in the free vs. paysite thread.  Must you make so much drama over crap like this?  If I made a "no-no," tell me I fucked up, don't scream it at me.  Also, explain to me why I fucked up.  I have "n00b" stamped all over me.  Spank me, but don't maim nor kill me.  Only T$R mods would do something like that.

Bella, chill. You did something stupid and kept going with it even when told otherwise. You should have edited out the pics completely until you figured it out. We found it annoying that you would reply, keep loading the page, and not do anything to fix it. Now you know better.

If you get chewed out on this forum, you deserve it. So take your lumps and quit whining, all will soon be forgiven.
Topaz
ARR!

gorgeous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: 2008 August 02, 21:21:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No need to call calla an asshole now is there. go sober up, too much rum... wait you can never have too much rum. need moar rum!

Bella the Paysite Slayer
Landlubber

T$R's Worst Nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 August 02, 21:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bella, chill. You did something stupid and kept going with it even when told otherwise. You should have edited out the pics completely until you figured it out. We found it annoying that you would reply, keep loading the page, and not do anything to fix it. Now you know better.

If you get chewed out on this forum, you deserve it. So take your lumps and quit whining, all will soon be forgiven.

I had to step away from my PC to go out to dine with family, right after calalily gave me that "reply" to my post.  Besides, I changed the post already!  Tinypic now hosts the photos (except the Sim Snobs ones).  C'mon, we're beating a dead horse here! Tongue   
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 August 02, 21:39:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

C'mon, we're beating a dead horse here! Tongue   

No, we're beating a dead horse. You're playing horse.  Grin
Sorry, I had to say that.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 August 02, 21:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the issue was that you kept on replying and THEN edited the post, which to us seemed like you were ignoring us. Hotlinking is bad, especially when it comes to free sites that can be shut down or bandwith hogged due to it - we want them to stay open and not to cause them harm.

And name calling isn't going to get you anywhere...

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 2008 August 02, 22:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Bella, I understand about not knowing what to do about hotlinking.  When I joined here, I didn't know what it meant either...come to think of it, I still don't get it.  But I remember not long ago there was quite a long discussion (as I recall) that hotlinking was not allowed at all.  My solution is that I don't post pictures at all.  And I'm lucky because if I ever did decide to, the only way I would be able to would be through photobucket.

However, you lost my sympathy when you started being insulting.  Even if you felt attacked, and didn't understand why, going on the offensive does not solve the problem.  It's usually best to just figure out as quickly as possible the actual problem and fix it.  There is no reason to respond like you did. Think of it this way, if you didn't like being attacked, don't pass it on.  And don't stoop to calling names.  It's not fair and it's frankly childish.

Am I being to nice for this forum?  i'z don't wanz be kickded off Cry

Wink

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: