PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 16:37:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 963188 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #165 on: 2008 May 16, 21:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL- And Nouk wins everything for that statement. -  Grin
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2008 May 16, 21:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any good company would fill a hole in the market.  Cheesy

Inactive
devilsrope
ARR!

She's filled with secrets.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2008 May 16, 22:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. MinLynn - what you wrote is horribly frightening. I'm sorry that happened to your babies.

2. kenmtl, I agree 100%. Smiley

3. What the heck is Snarky's sig doing, the Lovecraft?

Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2008 May 17, 01:39:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sighs*

God I hate humanity sometimes. Stupid internet people stalking little kids...get off my lawn, you damn pedos! Angry

* Jess Maree shakes fist

Guess who had a shocking day and is in a bad mood? I need something to poke and mock mercilessly! NAO!

*ROARS up in car onto jess's lawn, aiming for the pedoes. C'mere, ya little rat bastards. Lemme shove a Goodyear radial up your all's asses!*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: 2008 May 17, 02:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR know all about the profiles and the smut, Tom has chosen not to act at this time. It was never about protecting minors, it's always been about obsessivly degrading and outcasting MTS2, TSR would sell playboy to a 5 year old as long as he had the cash to pay for it.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2008 May 17, 02:59:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR would sell playboy to a 5 year old as long as he had the cash to pay for it.
TSR is already selling Playboy-branded C.C. and i guess kids generally use their parent's account (sic).

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2008 May 17, 11:11:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And these are the people who don't allow MTS2 links because it's a 'den of flith' and TSR is so 'family-friendly'? ... -snorts- If I start laughing now, I may rupture a lung or my spleen so I'll just call them 'hypocritical bastards' and move on with my post. I'll also include an 'ugh' right now towards the children's clothing and the screenshots of the profiles of members under the age of 13. Wait, shouldn't they be banned? Oh wait, that's common sense and Thomas would rather ban people who dissent and not anything truly important, silly me.

As it is, I'm trying to think of another excuse that they could've made about 'not linking to MTS2' that would sound more plausible for not linking MTS2, but the odd thing is that I can't. This is why they should've just been blunt and said something like: "We don't allow links to the largest free download site for the Sims 2 because we want to keep you as our mindless zombie-slave. Thank you for your monies."

Wait, zombie-slave? Huh, looks like my theory of TSR = Umbrella Corp makes even more sense than before, I knew that browsing TSR and watching/listening to the first Resident Evil movie would have it's lasting effects on my psyche such as the time I was thinking about Atwa becoming something like Nemesis and going after all "ARR" members. . .I'm insane, I know and it's an insult to Nemesis and Umbrella.

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: 2008 May 17, 14:09:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the people to alert to this are - like Cala pointed out - other simmers. N99 would be a really good place to bring this up (anybody remember the MikeInside thing), but I wouldn't know how to do it, since any linking to PMBD will likely result in a ban.  Huh

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: 2008 May 17, 14:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, but we can just as easily simply write a post and use some of our examples. That is, if someone has a membership there...

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2008 May 17, 14:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's a perfect example to use on another forum.

I've cut the username off, don't want to be giving TSR any help.  Just a clue, it's somewhere in one of the middle pages.

And for good measure.

« Last Edit: 2008 May 17, 14:25:30 by tIIsuggas » Logged

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Sweetiepie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2008 May 17, 14:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow TSR is really messed up. These kids parents would be really pissed off if they read this thread.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: 2008 May 17, 14:29:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, hypocrisy, thy name is Thomas.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2008 May 17, 14:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit! The bears avi is totally sick Angry
This profile is nut, don't they have a bot browsing the site for word like "rape"?! WTF?!

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2008 May 17, 14:50:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok stating the complete obvious here, but am in semi rant mood..

And these are the people who don't allow MTS2 links because it's a 'den of flith' and TSR is so 'family-friendly'? ... -snorts- If I start laughing now, I may rupture a lung or my spleen so I'll just call them 'hypocritical bastards' and move on with my post. I'll also include an 'ugh' right now towards the children's clothing and the screenshots of the profiles of members under the age of 13. Wait, shouldn't they be banned? Oh wait, that's common sense and Thomas would rather ban people who dissent and not anything truly important, silly me.

As it is, I'm trying to think of another excuse that they could've made about 'not linking to MTS2' that would sound more plausible for not linking MTS2, but the odd thing is that I can't. This is why they should've just been blunt and said something like: "We don't allow links to the largest free download site for the Sims 2 because we want to keep you as our mindless zombie-slave. Thank you for your monies."

Well that being the reason for not linking to MTS2 has never been very valid. Thomas did of course know that, and seems very much a grasping on straws moment to say that you can not link to MTS2 because of adult content, but there has never been much weight (wrong word, but hope its understood what I mean) in the argument...until its been revealed how much of a hypocrit he is with his 'family friendly' site filled with adult images and content.

TSR obviously care little for the values that they pretend to have - they could simply have banned users with content/images/ick like that or have it removed, but instead just leave it. They just simply do not care...clearly they just want to claim to have high number of downloads on their site, so let in low quality and adult stuff (and also stuff stolen from other sites and creators...), and want to have a lot of members and thus a seeminly large community, so do not ban the ones with these non family friendly stuff. Unless someone brings it to their attention then it will not change at all. And the most effective way to make them change it, is expose at other sites how hypocritical they are and how not family friendly.

And remember they do use the 'it has adult content on it!' reason for a majority of sites...example, NoukieSims2, which has no adult downloads on it whatsoever. But o the woe if they were to allow links and all their members would go elsewhere, and read about the bad practices of TSR  Roll Eyes

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2008 May 17, 15:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip*

which led to a comment " Very sexy, thanks" from this

Even cautious as I am, I have to ask, if this girl really is 11, why is she allowed to upload sexy lingerie to a PG13 site, and why has no one over at TSR questioned this particular chain of events. If she's not really 11, it still doesn't matter. Sexy lingerie from a faux 11 yr old? I would think this is still wrong according to their rules. The comment, well that is just flat out ew and should be removed.

picturetrail.com  is disapproving of inappropriate pics.   Tongue

edited to correct .com
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: