PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 02, 21:33:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 398259 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #345 on: 2007 July 29, 02:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

If someone married their crazy asses, why can't I get a man?

I've got a couple of single friends I could set you up with. OK, they're gay and the sex might suck. But at least you're make-up will always be flawless.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2007 July 29, 02:26:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this the same Charlotte that went by the name CritiquingChrist Huh
that1chica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2007 July 29, 02:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Story of my life. I guess I'll have to become a multiple personality fucktard...

*puts on tinfoil cap and runs in circles*

re you an optical illusion caused by a woman sitting on a rock holding half a fish?
Half a sexier fish…

"Mermaid"
Flight of the Conchords
PrincessClepto-patra
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2007 July 29, 02:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The whole thing about her sites  being shut down because " phone calls" and "harassment" and her never reutrning is probably going to be like her husband ,"dying". Its only a matter of time before the personaility that  craves to make simple recolours of items wishes to come out and play again. That poor woman needs to be medicated. Heavily.

like to steal. What more can I say.Sometimes I do it and not even notice.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2007 July 29, 02:57:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PrincessClepto-patra"
The whole thing about her sites  being shut down because " phone calls" and "harassment" and her never reutrning is probably going to be like her husband ,"dying". Its only a matter of time before the personaility that  craves to make simple recolours of items wishes to come out and play again. That poor woman needs to be medicated. Heavily.

Medicated.....even heavily.....? Better yet, locked away in a padded room away from the world, where she can talk to her peaches, her government husband, her "pal" Jan............am I missing anyone?

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: 2007 July 29, 03:05:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Jan/Charlotte, for brightening my weekend up (no money=no rum=sad weekend)  Cheesy

I can't help but seeing Jan Tellerman, the Pleasantview townie, when I think about this crazy person... Sitting in front of her computer in that pink, ugly T-Shirt and camoflague cargo pants... And the blond ponytail all messed up from her fits of rage  :lol:

(yes, I have been playing the game rather much lately. No money, no rum...)

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: 2007 July 29, 03:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
Thank you, Jan/Charlotte, for brightening my weekend up (no money=no rum=sad weekend)  Cheesy

I can't help but seeing Jan Tellerman, the Pleasantview townie, when I think about this crazy person... Sitting in front of her computer in that pink, ugly T-Shirt and camoflague cargo pants... And the blond ponytail all messed up from her fits of rage  :lol:

(yes, I have been playing the game rather much lately. No money, no rum...)

OMG...I wasn't gonna say it, because I was SURE you all would think I was nuts. But I have the same image in my head!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: 2007 July 29, 03:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I still think you are nuts.  If that makes you feel any better.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2007 July 29, 03:25:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Add my vote to that. But, it's the endearing kind of nuts, my dear, the endearing kind. *ducks away in case of a whackity whack being aimed her way*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2007 July 29, 03:43:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

All you need is a club. Club 'em, drag 'em in your cave, and have the wedding while they are knocked out. There. You've got a man.

I don't want him brain damages. Besides, that's too much manual labor. I prefer to lure him with the promise of sex and then chloroform(?) him. When he awakes I'll pretend we are engaged and he doesn't remember because he's been in an accident.

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"

I've got a couple of single friends I could set you up with. OK, they're gay and the sex might suck. But at least you're make-up will always be flawless.

And we could totally share clothes and braid each others hair. And about the sex, no problem. That's what detachable shower heads are for.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
PrincessClepto-patra
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2007 July 29, 03:47:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All you need is a club. Club 'em, drag 'em in your cave, and have the wedding while they are knocked out. There. You've got a man.

I don't want him brain damages. Besides, that's too much manual labor. I prefer to lure him with the promise of sex and then chloroform(?) him. When he awakes I'll pretend we are engaged and he doesn't remember because he's been in an accident.

And we could totally share clothes and braid each others hair. And about the sex, no problem. That's what detachable shower heads are for.
Hehe that whole post is soo very wrong.But hilarious.

like to steal. What more can I say.Sometimes I do it and not even notice.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: 2007 July 29, 04:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um Feverish I'm not sure if you got the memo but men are getting smarter.(Well at least mine is. Kinda.) You have to work harder to catch them. Then again if ya get one like mine the joke "Two men walked into a bar. You'd think at least one of them would have ducked." will keep him in a stupor for days.  Note to self: Stop denying the fact that you need to date smarter men.

Ah, I love gay men. The first to tell you when you look good in an outfit and the first to tell you when you look like shit. Unlike girlfriends who will lie to you and tell you that you look "Gorgeous." Lyin' heifers.  Ladies, why do you do that. If I look like shit. TELL ME. So I don't look like shit when I go out infront of EVERYONE.

Semi-rant/rambling Complete.

Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2007 July 29, 04:48:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what detachable shower heads are for.

:shock:    and I thought she just had a cleanliness quirk    :shock:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2007 July 29, 04:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um Feverish I'm not sure if you got the memo but men are getting smarter.(Well at least mine is. Kinda.) You have to work harder to catch them. Then again if ya get one like mine the joke "Two men walked into a bar. You'd think at least one of them would have ducked." will keep him in a stupor for days.  Note to self: Stop denying the fact that you need to date smarter men.

I only want him smart enough to take out the trash and dumb enough to believe that Jimmy Choo is a Chinese orphanage that I donate money to.

Ah, I love gay men. The first to tell you when you look good in an outfit and the first to tell you when you look like shit. Unlike girlfriends who will lie to you and tell you that you look "Gorgeous." Lyin' heifers.  Ladies, why do you do that. If I look like shit. TELL ME. So I don't look like shit when I go out infront of EVERYONE.

Semi-rant/rambling Complete.

Silly, why tell them that they look like shit when they make it so easy for you to look better than them? That's what frienemies are for!

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2007 July 29, 04:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I prefer to lure him with the promise of sex and then chloroform(?) him. When he awakes I'll pretend we are engaged and he doesn't remember because he's been in an accident.

no hitting over the head....well....

no, no, no....there's a better way
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: