PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 01, 00:42:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 397885 times)
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #360 on: 2007 July 29, 04:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

I only want him smart enough to take out the trash and dumb enough to believe that Jimmy Choo is a Chinese orphanage that I donate money to.

:shock:     £375.00  !!!    :shock:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2007 July 29, 04:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"

Through his stomache aye? Thank goodness because I am a really good microwaver. Cool

I only want him smart enough to take out the trash and dumb enough to believe that Jimmy Choo is a Chinese orphanage that I donate money to.

:shock:     £375.00  !!!    :shock:

Well I can't afford them yet silly. First I need to marry the stupid man with the government job. Then I'll open a paysite. THEN I get the Jimmy Choo's Shoes.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
leilatigress
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2007 July 29, 05:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

Um Feverish I'm not sure if you got the memo but men are getting smarter.(Well at least mine is. Kinda.) You have to work harder to catch them. Then again if ya get one like mine the joke "Two men walked into a bar. You'd think at least one of them would have ducked." will keep him in a stupor for days.  Note to self: Stop denying the fact that you need to date smarter men.

Ah, I love gay men. The first to tell you when you look good in an outfit and the first to tell you when you look like shit. Unlike girlfriends who will lie to you and tell you that you look "Gorgeous." Lyin' heifers.  Ladies, why do you do that. If I look like shit. TELL ME. So I don't look like shit when I go out infront of EVERYONE.

Semi-rant/rambling Complete.

Silly, why tell them that they look like shit when they make it so easy for you to look better than them? That's what frienemies are for!

/hides post quickly so BF doesn't realize he's buying me shoes!  Mine's actually really smart he just doesn't pay attention to girly stuff like how many shoes I own or where some of the money goes.

f you have nothing witty to say it is better to be silent
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 2007 July 29, 06:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "that1chica"
If someone married their crazy asses, why can't I get a man?

Story of my life. I guess I'll have to become a multiple personality fucktard...

*puts on tinfoil cap and runs in circles*

*clubs that1chica, removes tinfoil cap, and drags her back to the ship*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2007 July 29, 12:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this the same Charlotte that went by the name CritiquingChrist Huh

I would bet not.  CC was an arrogant intellectually pretentious witch.  She'd never allow herself to spell things like "terrotits."  LOL!

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: 2007 July 29, 14:59:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember CC.
I got into a few times with her. I think it was over Project Hern. But maybe it was something else, entirely...lol.
I dunno.
Anyone else remember the forum she hung out at and what she was all about anyway? It drives me nuts when I remember names but can't place them where they go.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: 2007 July 29, 16:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, you all have given me a great idea -- find a rich man, chloroform him and pretend we're engaged, then get him to buy me all the shoes/clothes/makeup/cds/games I want!!!

For now I only have downloading Sims 2 CC. (Does anyone else get a rush when they download a bunch of new things?)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2007 July 29, 16:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARRRR, Maties..........welcome to Disney's new dark/humor ride...........Insane Paysite Owners of the World.......

First off, look over to your left and you'll see Thomas from TSR pickpocketing players of their hard earned monies.......Up next on your right we have Jan/Charlotte from Main Street Sims wearing a sock puppet that's her "husband" while typing with the other hand away at her computer, all the while having tourettes' fits........Now, we come across Hec, Gwen, & Bluesoup freeing the players held captive by the nefariuos paysite owners....Uh oh, looks like we now see Jan/Charlotte being taken away in a straight jacket, foaming at the mouth........past that we have Thomas, in the gutter, drunk, dirty, and homeless......... :twisted:  :lol:

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2007 July 29, 17:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Next on our tour of Disgraced and Humbled Former Paysite Owners, I will now lead you down this avenue. I do warn you, however, to keep your arms and legs to yourself, as these people will latch onto you and never let go unless we take the Great Shimmering Hatchet of Madame Hecubus to them. Trust me, she's always willing to oblige. Now, to your left, see the former owner of Simbella, laying upon her pile of oddly shaped and coloured boxes. Note the sunken eyes, the twitching fingers and the strangely draped rags across her, uh, body? Anyhow, we're walking, we're walking, keep walking. Ma'am, please don't let your child poke the exhibits with a stick, we're not sure how many of them have had their rabies shots this spring, and I'm not so sure that some of them don't have a human transmittable form of Parvo virus. Just something to keep in mind. Over to the right, you see the wreck of what was once Carla Niven. We're still not sure if it's male or female, so you may as well give up trying to figure it out for yourself. Notice the garish make-up, odd gaps in the clothing, and the odd painful looking posture. Please, sir, don't spit at that, it only takes it as encouragement. Ignore the ravings about wanting to play with pixels just one more time, it's a common complaint and one we know better than to try and correct. The majority of them just make something that will torture your eyes and try to escape the enclosure while you are blinded. And we're walking, we're walking past the hideously designed and executed textures that one of them in their delerium put on the walls and sidewalks, we're walking. Up ahead, you will see the non-breeding paid of Thomass and Atwat, confined together as just punishment for what they once perpetrated upon the innocent and ignorant simmers from the Sims 2 era of gaming. Note the sullen silence of the female while the male tries to make himself even uglier with a glower that would stun a hippogriff. And, we're walking, walking, no! Little girl! Get away from there! No! Where did she get that key from?! Shit! Code red, I repeat, code red! Thomass and Atwat have been released! Oh, damn, how did Jan/Charlotte get in here, thought she was in a loony bin upstate from here! And we're running, we're running, up to the gate, that's it, everyone, through the gate! And we're slamming the gate. In front of me... oh shit, that means it's my turn to beat down the paysite owners. Dammit... And I don't even have the Golden Staff of Smiting today, it's Duckie's turn to use it on Bionix... fuck... wait! I have, *fumbles in backpack* a full-length picture of calalily! *flourishes said pic of avatar, watches as the manic owners drop in their tracks from the most awesome weirdness taking effect on what's left of their brains* Damn, I knew it was a good thing that cala was unwilling to change back in the day! Ok, guys, hoist 'em up and put 'em back into their habitats! Pescado is NOT gonna be happy about this. Unless he looks at it as staff exercise and wants to dock my pay for it... dammit, the fucker could at least have sent out an elf or two as decoys... And that, people, concludes this part of the tour, now please move along to Stomachs R Gone, a view of the Texture Challenges from times long ago at TSR... *gets through the now open gate and wanders off for a coffee and smoke*

Brought to you by the Save the Bitchy Pirates Foundation, Deranged chapter

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2007 July 29, 17:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously think that I now have a hernia from laughter...damn you Paden.  You're killing me.  We should compile your posts in a "The Best of" thread and require that all noobs read thoroughly.

*passes rum and cookies to Paden and throws confetti*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 2007 July 29, 17:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, you're a hoot!  But please--paragraphs are your friends. Tongue

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2007 July 29, 17:43:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry bout that, dow, it was just a stream of thought kind of thing, I write letters the same way. Believe it or not, I was an A student in my English and Creative Writing classes while in High School, but the habit has slipped during the twenty-four years since I graduated. Whoops! Next time, maybe, if there is a next time, I write such a long post, I'll do that paragraph thingie bobber doohickie majigger.

And the Save the Bitchy Pirates Foundation, for those who don't know, was created in the hopes of saving us from becoming overly-mannered, tea-swilling Jell-O slurping grannies that sit in the back parlour and fart in panic when asked if they have an opinion on anything other than the pattern of their wall paper. Just added that in case someone wanted to know. Check out the Chat with Ol Mama Hecubus over in Sharkbait, and you will see the birth of it, immortalized (ha!) in electronic medium.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2007 July 29, 18:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: I was hesitant to read it at first, since it's long(by my standards). I'm glad I did read it. I'd buy a ticket for that ride!  Tongue

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: 2007 July 29, 20:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did she remove her group from Yahoo? I cant seem to find it in my list of groups anymore.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: 2007 July 29, 20:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Group Not Found

There is no group called refinedsims2. Please make sure you typed the web address correctly. If you have done so, the group may no longer exist.
You may also search or browse for groups on the Yahoo! Groups Home Page.

The group and the site? Two killmarks?

Yep. Yesterday

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: