PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 20:01:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 368276 times)
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #945 on: 2007 September 01, 02:01:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Evidently Walt is one as well.

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 2007 September 01, 02:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget Joe and Pete...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I get this weird feeling of deja vu.  Some of the posts could be ours, if you just changed the names.  I am now on page 17, maybe we could give her info to Dr. Phil and he can sort all of her many personalities out and then have an ambulance with men in white waiting.  I just can't believe the antics of some people.  You can't classify her as crazy, it's much worse.  I would love to see a live chat between her and Pescado, that would be so entertaining.  I would feel kind of bad for him though, she can't spell worth a damn.

Is this new?  Her grandchildren?  She is exposing children to this bizarre behavior?

Welcome to Jans Refined Sims2 Group
Update will be once a month if not sooner.

This group is a Neutral Group!
Rules: No bashing of members, groups,
forums,owner or staff.

If you do so we will give back what you give us.
We will not play games with trolls. This is the last time this group will be shut down or moved. Trolls are not wanted here and will be banned upon membership if found.

This is a family group and my grandchildren are in here.

Hugs Jan

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #947 on: 2007 September 01, 02:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
I don't know about the rest of you, but I get this weird feeling of deja vu.  

It kind of is. If you are reading the Fancy sims thread it was posted way back on one of the other pages by someone. I remember thinking wow when I read all those posts and emails.

trollster
Landlubber

View Profile
I just....
« Reply #948 on: 2007 September 01, 02:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just want to thank Parnz for making the Sim Tribal posts accessible again.    It's good to have a running history of this woman.  Maybe years from now people will be reading this thread at PMBD and saying OMG she's done it before.  But I sincerely hope not.  It seems the madness and sadness needs to end THIS time.  But I don't see Jan just shutting up and leaving quietly ever.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 2007 September 01, 02:50:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:  So I'm only on page 9, and I just can't believe the drama. I'm having a better time reading all of this, than watching TV.
As someone who suffers from severe chronic depression, and takes all medications for said condition faithfully, I am pissed off when she is referred to as, *Nuts*, hell I'm NUTS!  But not vindictive, deceitful, manunipulative, or conniving. Jan is not nuts, she's beyond nuts. :evil:  In a totally different universe as far as I'm concerned. She's the reason mental illness are so misunderstood in the general populace.  Sad
I am a real person, have a real husband, a real dog, and 5 real cats, nothing imaginary in my life thank the good Lord. :lol:
No one, absolutely NO ONE should feel pity for this creature, I cannot call her a woman, or a female, as I happen to be of the female persuasion, and I find including her in the human gene pool to be rather insulting.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #950 on: 2007 September 01, 02:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the part where they refer to her as "She Who Must Not Be Named!" How ironic! (Sorry.)

Still watching you guys
simminggramma
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 2007 September 01, 02:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe I read the whole thing!  And I agree with one of the posters there.  I don't think Jan/Charlotte/Bev is mentally ill.  She may have more than one loose screw, but I see her as a conniver, a manipulator.  Once suspicion begins to fall on her, she starts creating lies to cover up and gain sympathy.  The lies lead to more lies. And like a con man, she disappears only to reappear later running the same game.  Her biggest slip-up was keeping the same files as she moved from site to site.  Evidently, she's quite proud of those creations and cannot let them go.

A couple of lines spring to mind.  (I can't remember the entire poem--maybe Hecubus or Lorelei?)

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light!"

I'm sure Jan/Charlotte/Bev will never "go gentle" anywhere.  As soon as the light of attention begins to die, she will once again rage.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #952 on: 2007 September 01, 02:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

gramma, your poet is Dylan Thomas.

The whole poem:

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled fucknut, already in progress.

Oh, and I am on big antidepressants too...I think there's a difference between our kind of nuts and her kind!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #953 on: 2007 September 01, 03:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read the whole thing too.  I don't know what to think.  It was like reading this thread all over again.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
simminggramma
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 2007 September 01, 03:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, Hecubus.  It's been a l-o-n-g time since high school lit class.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #955 on: 2007 September 01, 04:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pooki"
Don't forget her Sims may be plotting against her too. They do give you weird looks at times...  :shock:

ZOMG. I laughed out loud.

Pooki wins an Internetz.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Aralie
Landlubber

Fluffy Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 2007 September 01, 04:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I didn't know where to post this, and I didn't want to make a new thread.

Anyway, this story is absolutely insane. It's definitely crazier than Jan and her many personalities....

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/magazine/15-09/ff_internetlies?currentPage=all
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #957 on: 2007 September 01, 05:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aralie"
Okay, I didn't know where to post this, and I didn't want to make a new thread.

Anyway, this story is absolutely insane. It's definitely crazier than Jan and her many personalities....

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/magazine/15-09/ff_internetlies?currentPage=all

What a sad story and I can't believe the reporter that did this story showed any sympathy for her at all. The only innocent one in the whole mess is now dead. Because of some woman's need to be young again, and some man's need to be someone he's not. I don't believe her BS lies that she never realized it was her daughters account till after she paid for it. She could very easily have contacted Pogo, and switched the paid accounts, even if it was a mistake. I always pay for my baby sisters account for her BD every year. We like to play the games and chat. Last year they just added the extra year onto mine and I called and told them it was for her account. They fixed it immediately, so she knew exactly what she was doing. There are many people that play on other people's accounts on Pogo. But they don't pretend to be that person. You see if over and over the first thing they say is this is her son/daughter/sister, etc...she could have said I am her mother. She's is just as responsible for that young man's death as the other man. I think her husband should divorce her and tell them go be together, you deserve each other. Then she actually had to nerve to talk about Karma? She caused the murder of a young man just a couple years older than her own daughter. If I was that young man's mother I'd ring her flippin neck and enjoy doing it. Both of them. Two people perfectly suited for each other.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 2007 September 01, 05:51:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

kariminger wrote:
And this taralynn person kicks ass:

Actually, I know taralynn from a fanfic website she used to write for.  She's been signing up each time Jan reopens a group and quietly reading the messages, and she said that she was unable to keep her mouth shut this time.  Tara thinks drama belongs on the stage, screen, or pages of a story.  I don't think she actually downloads from Jan, she was just trying to tell her "like it is" nicely.

Anyway, that's besides the point.  Jan obviously banned her the minute she saw that pretty little note Tara left.  Tara felt the need to reply to her,  and emailed her at her comcast mailbox.  Jan actually replied back, and Tara forwarded it to me.  It was short, sweet and to the point.  She got quite a laugh out of it.   I thought I'd share it - Tara said it was ok with her.   As Tara pointed out to me, at least the curse words were spelled correctly.

Fuck you MALOL who cares what you think , you are no one that even matters . Got it Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL bye bye now bitch and fuck you.

Kendra

I just thought I'd share it because I found it interesting that even though the email came from jan's addy, she signed it Kendra.  How on earth does she come up with all those personas?  Seriously, I'd never be able to keep up with who I was from one place to the next.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #959 on: 2007 September 01, 06:32:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How on earth does she come up with all those personas?

I would'nt be surprised a bit if these personalities are real. Have any of you seen the movie Sybil?

This dosent excuse her actions but atleast it would make a lil more sense on the way she acts.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: