PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 04:40:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 367539 times)
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #180 on: 2007 July 27, 17:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Um, WEST Virginia, actually.  :lol:

Woops, my bad.  I guess I didn't pay close enough attention.  I was too busy studying the Crazyarsebitch-to-English dictionary.

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: 2007 July 27, 17:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
I had heard that story...now we put name to site.

Heh.

Definitely a member of Bigtruckgirl's Fucking Nut club!

Me thinks she is in the #1 spot of my fucking nut club. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 July 27, 18:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the latest from Jan or Charlotte or whoever she really is   Cheesy

The construction is finished on the main site for now. all is free so
take a look , get what you want as this site will be closing its doors
as of this month coming.

Hugs Jan

All members know the address to the site. that is good enough

So I guess you will still get your Killmark after all.  :twisted:

Also posted in site messages was this.....which surprised me since she moderates messages.

> It's unfortunate you turned down all the offers to
> help you make the transition to a free site. In light
> of that, I'm wondering if you're aware of tax law. As
> you are not legally a charitable organiztion (ie.,
> asking for "donations") you are therefore considered a
> business. All businesses, within the U.S., are
> required, by law, to have an EIN (Employer
> Identification Number), and to pay the appropriate
> taxes on any income earned. Not doing so is
> considered tax evasion, subject to fines and
> penalties, in addition to taxes owed.

This is all way to weird but I have to admit you guys made me really laugh hard.  :lol:

Do you all want to take bets she will reopen in a few months and maybe this time she will be Barbara or Karen or Pat or Bambi  Tongue
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2007 July 27, 18:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WB"
Delphy, a terrorist?

Not Terrorist, - Terrorits. I think its that cussing disease.

Oh Shit i feel my terrorits coming on! Shit, Damm, !@#$^ :lol:

:lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: 2007 July 27, 18:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "watergirl"
Here is the latest from Jan or Charlotte or whoever she really is   Cheesy

The construction is finished on the main site for now. all is free so
take a look , get what you want as this site will be closing its doors
as of this month coming.

Hugs Jan

All members know the address to the site. that is good enough

So I guess you will still get your Killmark after all.  :twisted:

Also posted in site messages was this.....which surprised me since she moderates messages.

> It's unfortunate you turned down all the offers to
> help you make the transition to a free site. In light
> of that, I'm wondering if you're aware of tax law. As
> you are not legally a charitable organiztion (ie.,
> asking for "donations") you are therefore considered a
> business. All businesses, within the U.S., are
> required, by law, to have an EIN (Employer
> Identification Number), and to pay the appropriate
> taxes on any income earned. Not doing so is
> considered tax evasion, subject to fines and
> penalties, in addition to taxes owed.

This is all way to weird but I have to admit you guys made me really laugh hard.  :lol:

Do you all want to take bets she will reopen in a few months and maybe this time she will be Barbara or Karen or Pat or Bambi  Tongue

You are very sneaky :shock:

Also, is she really in the USA? I mean do you know that for a fact? No matter what you guys say I don't think a West VA-ian(um?) would type that bad. I don't think English is her first language.

Lol to who ever said Tourette Syndrome was a cussing disease. It's actually characterized by violent, involuntary motor and vocal tics. My friend Danica has it. Tip: Never watch a scary movie with someone who has this(not trying to be funny). Scares the shit out of you when a really scary part is coming up and somebody yells out "Stupid Ass!"

kitkat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 July 27, 19:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wherever she's from - she has mood swings that sure beat mine even on my worst day of PMS.  I tried several times to join refined sims over the past two days out of curiousity - only to be denied each time.  Today, not only has the "tell me about yourself" box vanished on the registration page - but it automatically approved both of my online identities - the one I use strictly for fanfiction, and the one I use everywhere else.  The welcome letter has me itching for my red grading pen - my poor little fifth graders wouldn't DARE turn in an assignment to me with THAT many grammatical & spelling errors - they'd be too afraid of being kept in at recess to fix it!

kitkat[/quote]
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 July 27, 20:11:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is really hard to believe that English is her first language.  :shock:  What really blows me away is that she is an adult with a husband.  I wonder if she has any kids?  That scares me.  Can you imagine this woman having influence over children?  :shock:
Jan/Charlotte, whatever personality is in charge, if your reading this, PLEASE don't home-school your children.  Don't even help them with their homework.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2007 July 27, 20:16:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I am aware of Jan is schizophrenic, and tends to enjoy quality time away from her meds.

-Skadi

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: 2007 July 27, 20:59:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In one of my past lives, I taught English grammar and composition to adults.

I'm sorry to say it is entirely possible that she IS a native speaker of English. It CAN be that bad.

Kierra, your advice is apt (and made me laugh)!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2007 July 27, 21:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
Quote from: "keirra"
This Jan person, she makes me laugh. Do you think her members actually believe her?  I really hope that English isn't her first or even her second language.  :roll:

ETA: Good to know that English isn't her native language.  :lol:

Her name is Charlotte Mahony and she lives in Godforsaken, West Virginia. No offense to West Virginians, but really, is their first language English there? Or some Appalachian dialect? (Whois search result)
I sooooo take offense.

No, not really. For one, I'm not from WV, just both sides of my family are. And we most definitely are not from Appalachia. Urban, thank you (or as urban as WV gets).

True WVans speak English, of course. It's twanged, not quite the cookie-cutter Southern accent, and has quite a few slang terms those from out of the area may not be familiar with, but it is most definitely English and understandable. I'm thinking she's not a native WVan. There is no Godforsaken that I can find, though. Sounds like a fake city name.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 2007 July 27, 21:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"

... There is no Godforsaken that I can find, though. Sounds like a fake city name.

Using google, I came to the conclusion that Godforsaken is a word (phrase?) used to describe West Virginia, not an actual city in West Virginia.  Pretty funny that she uses that as her city.  We have to realize who we are talking about here.  She probably thinks that is the name of the city she lives in!  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 July 27, 23:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I get back and shit has gone to hell. I find changes that I wasn't ready for. Instead of an evilredduckie, we have a duckie. Ok, I'm going to assume that she is no longer advertising her evil since we know that it is corrosive and entertaining as hell. RedLove has made me snort bottled water out of my nose with her comments about Tourette's syndrome, being familiar with it myself because two of my nephew's have it, their moms are my older sisters. (I have three. Save me from parents who over-breed in the next lifetime, please) Amongst all of this, I see that we've been attacked by trolls while I was away building the new asshole/idiot fryer, now with deeper holding capacity, and missed my chance to do some awesome flamage, and we have been targeted by someone who is nuttier than squirrel shit. What is up this chick's ass? Did she get a tampon stuck in the wrong oriface or what? We are not claiming to be from EA and we're not as evil as someone who would go onto Yahoo (for Christ's sake) to hawk their shit ware for our games. Has someone suggested to her that she take a Prozac douche? I know, I shouldn't have made that comment, but daayam! That is the kind of woman I expect to find outside at three in the morning trying to catch snipe out in the back garden with a gunneysack and a clove of elephant garlic. Demented. Totally demented. As for the Harry Potter thing, well, we have discussed the book that just came out but in a different thread, was it not? This gal, she makes me wonder just how in the hell blithering idiots can get onto the internet. These are usually the folks who call the company who made their computer for tech support cause it won't work and are asked, "do you have it plugged in?" Nine times out of ten, that does tend to cure the problem they have of not being able to get online. Or they won't have the cable modem turned on, and no, goofass, that doesn't mean hit it with your best chat up line and offer a beer. Yes, someone needs to inform Yahoo what she's up to. That could take care of that little problem. Also, I make it a practise to stay away from Yahoo because of all the security problems they've had in the past. Viruses, trojans (not condoms, to any nut jobs reading this), spyware (spayware would be better for nutcases like her), you name it. If you manage to pass that on with anything that gets downloaded, oooooh, just think of the problems that could cause a person on the net. My nephew's computer got loaded down with that shit because his ignorant biyatch of an ex-girlfriend (fiend) refused to listen to him and stay off of Yahoo and downloaded a bunch of games and such and proceeded to install them while he was at work. You have no idea of how many times I got called to fix the damn thing so he wouldn't find out. Well, I did my work and I also made it to where she couldn't even log onto the damn computer because she didn't have the password. Being as we are the ones who sold him the stupid thing after some upgrades, I felt I had the right. He got rid of her and the computer is still in great shape now, by the way. Any how, I kind of resent not being on that list, then again, I'm usually only here three or four days out of seven. Stupid bitch needs to be slapped with a huge fish. Not trout, though. Something nasty, like a pufferfish. I like that idea... Anyhow, why do I miss the good shit? And, I love the macros, my collection is growing by leaps and bounds as I catch up on what is going on here. If there is anyone to flame or fry, lemme know cause I'll be here til maybe Monday!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
joan_fontaine
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 July 27, 23:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aarrgghh Matey"
A few years back Jan said her husband had died and that's why she was leaving the community...  Eventually she did admit that she had lied about her husband dying.  

Wow.  I wonder if her husband knows that she "killed" him.  :lol:  She sounds like a real, hardcore nutcase.

Also, as an adjunct at a university, I can also attest to believing that Jan/Charlotte's English might be for real.  Some of the papers I have to grade feature native speakers with written English on Jan's level and worse.   :shock:
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: 2007 July 27, 23:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, have I mentioned how awesome you are recently?

*is trying to get herself and her signature noticed*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 July 27, 23:34:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.mainstsims.com/

They are closed now but still support paysites  :roll:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: