PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 23:11:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 741357 times)
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2895 on: 2008 June 20, 22:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehehe, I have no idea if it does or not. It just seems superfluous to me, to have the same stuff we all already have in our games included in a lot. But as before, I've no idea how the game actually does any of that Smiley. Agreed, it's hard to make nice-looking rooms with in-game stuff only at times. And most of us have a tonne of custom stuff to start with, so it's not so bad to decorate ourselves anyway. And I guess if there's anything we desperately want to find, that's what WCIF threads are for Smiley

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: 2008 June 21, 00:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ive been browsing this forum for a while now, and i stumbled on this thread, only to  find that my fave creators are members of this site too, and its quite interesting how they will show previews of their work and accept critisim and adapt their work to the comments they recieve.

anyhoo, i have a few questions(sorry!! hehe), and i am a complete n00b when it comes to creating custom content, i started making clothes and hair retextures, but they were rubbish, id probably give Carla Niven a run for s/h/it's money(i wont charge tho, dont worry lol), so please excuse my really stupid questions lol.

1. When the pocketful of sunshine video came out for freetime, i thought we were getting different canvas sizes. but when i got my game, i found that we didnt.
so i decided that id make my own. now, i cloned the canvas and easel, but thats it lol. i have Wings3D, but i dont know how to get the meshes up in that program.
how do i do that, then how do i edit it, then how do i export it and put it back in the game, without overriding the original canvas? lotsof questions there lol.

2. Can i upload pics of houses that ive made onto this thread? im thinking of uploading to MTS2, so id like to showcase some first and see what people think and if theyd download them or not.

i did look at some tuts, but i couldnt find the info i was looking for.

cheers, pete
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: 2008 June 21, 00:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're posting a few pictures (like, more than two) please please please use links, instead of inserting the picture into the thread.
Other than that .. I mean, I don't mind if you post stuff here  Grin

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2898 on: 2008 June 21, 02:57:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These require a little bit of back story.  I'm writing an UGLACY where I'm naming all of the kids after Muppets.  So, when I found these Sesame Street versions of famous paintings, I decided I need to have them in my game.  Luckily, the pics are juuuuust the right size for doing this:

(The Last Supper and Guernica, here.)

I've just gotten started, but I hope to make the whole set in the next day or so.  I wanted to go in game with the first few and make sure that the picture quality was decent before spending the time on all of them.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: 2008 June 21, 03:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I laughed aloud when I saw the Sesame Street gang as apostles. Very funny. And St. Elmo looks nothing like a woman. -  Wink
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: 2008 June 21, 03:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha! The Muppety Guernica gives me giggles.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2901 on: 2008 June 21, 07:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. When the pocketful of sunshine video came out for freetime, i thought we were getting different canvas sizes. but when i got my game, i found that we didnt.
so i decided that id make my own. now, i cloned the canvas and easel, but thats it lol. i have Wings3D, but i dont know how to get the meshes up in that program.
how do i do that, then how do i edit it, then how do i export it and put it back in the game, without overriding the original canvas? lotsof questions there lol.

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=46204 All the information you could ever want. How to stop overwriting - GUIDs.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: 2008 June 21, 15:23:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you are an angel Calalily!! Grin
ive not read them yet, but i will do when i get a chance. Roll Eyes
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2903 on: 2008 June 21, 16:00:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going to go that route until various peoples on Sublime cajoled me to get Milkshape.  Cheesy  If you search for Wings3D on MTS2, there's also lotsa info there.

Edit: Oh, and you're most welcome.  I did it partially out of selfishness, as I hope to download what you make. Tongue
« Last Edit: 2008 June 21, 16:08:56 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
TapThatBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: 2008 June 21, 16:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, i still appreciate the help.

ill be uploading it to MTS2 when i make it.

i plan on making one that is about double the size of the standard canvas, then another about half and a quarter the size too.
i wont be changing the easel tho, so it will most likely appear that the bit the normal canvas sits on will poke through the larger canvas and the smaller ones will float on it.

once i get some practice in, i may go back and change the easels too(reuploading them of course).

what about houses, can i post some pics here?
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2905 on: 2008 June 21, 17:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what about houses, can i post some pics here?

You sure can - the only requirement is not to constantly spam the thread (not that I'm accusing you  Smiley just giving fair warning) with site updates.  Only when you want feedback, or are particularly proud of something.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: 2008 June 21, 18:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARGH. NEW HAIR. O.o
It's NOT done! But I spent so long on it I'm sharing what I got so far....

It's basically for my website model (my original character, Mirador), so I went for aesthetics over playability... meaning it's grossly high-poly. Sorry. Sad
If you can handle hair from raonsims or any of the long female hair or the BJD hair from Peggy... you should have no problem. My hair will be less polygons than those, although not by too much. In the 10,000 range. Yikes...

And yes... 10,000 range IS less. Peggy and raon hairs are coming out with over 13,000-15,000 polygons now.... dear lord... DX

It's going to have a thick, long ponytail when it's done, but I have not started on that part yet. The front is done though, and the hairpiece is finished as well. It's shiny in-game as per my usual.
I'd like it to be all ages + genders when it's done.
I tested it a lot in-game so far to make sure it cuts as little as long hair possibly can. I also make sure there are no damn gaps anywhere, because gaps are satan.

It may be very high poly hair, but at least it will be properly functioning high poly hair. I can at least do THAT much. Tongue
Animating this with the amount of verticies to assign will be six levels of hell. And refitting for toddler size will be the seventh. DDDDDD:

Needless to say... this is far from completed........... X(

There are way more screenshots on my journal community thingy here:
More of Mirador's Hair

You can see more angles and poses. Mirador is.. a weird faerie/elf/halfbeast mix creature... he's normally really small, but I just have him as standard adult size as a sim. He has long ears with black tips like a lynx, so I'll need to make those too.. O.o
His non-sim pic is HERE.

~I WILL do recolours for this hair when it's actually done. So my usual 10 shades.

The hair is a light blue, but it's very light, almost silvery. I'm not sure if I should darken it a bit or not.

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: 2008 June 21, 18:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gigantic advert of fantastic new hair.

I was considering advertising the hair I've just made.  But, you put me to shame.  That's absolutely amazing.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: 2008 June 21, 19:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gigantic advert of fantastic new hair.

I was considering advertising the hair I've just made.  But, you put me to shame.  That's absolutely amazing.

LoL. Thank you! Although I'm sure I did not put yours to shame at all. Yours is probably much much lower poly and safer for the average Simmer with an average computer. XD
I'd love too see, as I'm sure a lot of other people here would too! ^^

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Allure
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: 2008 June 21, 19:23:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*screams like a rabid fangirl*
Speaking as a random admirer here, but that's absolutely beautiful, Dark Lunaris, as is your character (both drawn and simmified). You're now officially my idol. As if your creations hooking me on Phoenix Wright wasn't enough Tongue.
*silently dissipates from thread again*
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: