PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 08:26:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 743725 times)
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2625 on: 2008 May 18, 17:25:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm obsessed with the history of fashion, and your regency-era stuff is amazing. At the risk of sounding stupid, have you ever considered doing anything from the Rococco era? You could rock that. Making all of those bows look nice would be a real bitch, though.

strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2626 on: 2008 May 18, 22:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gorgeous hair from Nouk, and regency fashions from Berg. My downloads folder is about to get bigger again Tongue

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: 2008 May 18, 22:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just made this -
aint got time to take ingame pics so just did BS ones instea

ETA :  it uses hystericalparoxysm's mesh

Updated April 30th!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2628 on: 2008 May 19, 08:39:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you tidy up the alpha on the bottom, or is that the mesh's issue?  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2629 on: 2008 May 19, 15:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm obsessed with the history of fashion, and your regency-era stuff is amazing. At the risk of sounding stupid, have you ever considered doing anything from the Rococco era? You could rock that. Making all of those bows look nice would be a real bitch, though.
Thanks  Cheesy

It would be great fun making some Rococo clothing since I love everything 18th century, especially the later period, and I'm sure I will some day. Pehaps when I get bored with my Regency neighbourhood (and I always get bored, eventually  Roll Eyes)

The voting for the last MTS2 creator challenge (Victorian London) has started now, BTW! Link

I'm not trying to buy your votes here, but I just have to let you know that everyone who votes for me will receive a wonderful donation gift in the shape of a Bacon Dress and a beautiful sim wearing it. All in the spirit of our beloved Carla Niven!

Come on! It's a win-win situation!

No, seriously, I wouldn't want anyone to vote for my entry unless they actually thought it was the best

Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: 2008 May 19, 15:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I basically shat my pants when I saw you made Queen Victoria. The textures on her skirt are AMAZING.

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: 2008 May 19, 15:59:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, that hair is awesome. I prefer your second version as well, but I'm not a bit fan of the little loose bit along the hairline. I like the idea but it seems a little too dense. It'd be better if it were a little...thinner or something, right there. Other than that, it's perfection. I'd still use it frequently even with that bit. You're amazingly talented.

Great bacon dress, Berg! I have to agree about your Queen Victoria as well.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: 2008 May 19, 16:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's alpha editable, I could make it more see through or just alpha edit it out? I think it's too big/solid as well.

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2633 on: 2008 May 19, 16:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not trying to buy your votes here, but I just have to let you know that everyone who votes for me will receive a wonderful donation gift in the shape of a Bacon Dress and a beautiful sim wearing it. All in the spirit of our beloved Carla Niven!

I can haz bacon dress? I actually took a good look at all the entries, and then voted for yours - mainly because I'm a bodyshop whore, so those are my favourites, and between you and Aligeth, your image of Queen Victoria looks most like her down to the chin.  All the other entries were fantastic though.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2634 on: 2008 May 19, 17:49:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's see here.  I like that rug.  The bacon dress Made me giggle.  I like the new hair, nouk.  Then again, I pretty much like all of your hairs.  I have used a nouk texture on a peggy hair, and then recolored it so it actually looks like something that someone would use in their game. Then I binned it, included the mesh, and gave it to the good people at SublimeSims to load on up for the downloading.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: 2008 May 19, 17:58:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That bacon dress is too funny Grin
chemistrycourtney: WOA! A messy everyday ponytail! A normal hair is so rare. I searched for that kind of hair for a lot time before resigning as they were either: ridiculous, or not messy enough, too uncommon, too asymmetrical or ugly color/texture. Woot, totally love it Kiss (and your model is very pretty too) *goes to Sublimesims*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: 2008 May 19, 18:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meat slab dress, bacon strip dress, what's next, scrambled egg dress?? Fried, poached, soft boiled on toast? And Berg, I so voted for you and grabbed the Queen Vic sim!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: 2008 May 19, 18:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both really.
The mesh turns out at the bottom, and i think that top I made, it's dangly bits are as long as the mesh go.
I've just basically cut the shape of the top tidyly from the site it was on and pasted it etc as it is. I could sort it though.
I havent put it up anywhere for download yet though

Updated April 30th!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2638 on: 2008 May 19, 18:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both really.
The mesh turns out at the bottom, and i think that top I made, it's dangly bits are as long as the mesh go.
I've just basically cut the shape of the top tidyly from the site it was on and pasted it etc as it is. I could sort it though.
I havent put it up anywhere for download yet though

That's okay - just make the dangly bits a bit more pronounced - so it doesn't look sloppy, but looks deliberate. If the delineations are light coloured, you won't be able to see them and it would look sloppy - making them a little darker will make it more deliberate - and nicer.  That said though, it could just be that with your BS lighting, I can't see it.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: 2008 May 19, 19:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Courtney, that model is great!

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: