PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:09:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 742621 times)
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2160 on: 2008 March 02, 05:57:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a small preview of what'll probably end up being a pretty big set.  (Since I just have now finished getting all my source pics together, which is by far the longest part of the process.)

I love simmerized decor.  Posters, magazines, anything.  I'm just now getting to the point where I'm decorating my sims' houses with pictures of THEM instead of other sims.  I thought to myself, what's lacking is some musicians.  I came up with seven musical acts (I've got two bands, and some "stereotypical" solo artists), and I made some album covers (at least two apiece), took other shots for promo pics/posters, and I'm going to do at least one magazine cover for each.

Actually applying the pictures to textures for objects is the easy part.  I've started by doing the CD clutter from Around the Sims 2:

I plan on doing posters of all the album covers, posters of individual band members, etc.  So enough things to decorate the room if your sim decides they're a real big fan of, say "Deathmask," my metal/goth band.

Oh, what the heck, here's a fullsize Deathmask CD cover:  "Burning Soul Death--Live!"  (I am so easily amused.)
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: 2008 March 02, 07:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin oh neat! That's perfect.. *batts eyelids cutely* I have two requests if you're ever in the mood.. Feel free to say no.

A Japan-ised sim poster.. something like Seven Samuri or something..
A sixties sims poster with some flowerchildren sims.. Grin (say like the Mamas and the Papas)

I won't take offense if you don't want to.. I'd just love it if you like either of these two ideas..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: 2008 March 02, 08:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims on the covers and simlish?! This is getting so rare now Smiley
It's really good work, Quinctia; when are you posting us a link?

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: 2008 March 02, 10:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quinctia, that is a great idea and the clutter looks fabulous! That is all, I have nothing constructive to say. Smiley

*Worshipping Quinctia from afar*

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2164 on: 2008 March 02, 14:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll keep those in mind, Saraswati...of course, I'm less than half done with this project, so it'll have to be after that.  Also, I'd have to be anal-retentive and find a mesh for vinyl sleeves/albums if I did 60s stuff!  XD

I went in game to look at the CDs, make sure they didn't look goofy, snapped a pic, and put it up on my sims journal because I was so excited, then I realized I could post it here, too!  I just finished with the album cover posters, so I've still got all the magazines and some bigger sized posters left to do.  I might do some recolors of the uni bulletin board while I'm at it.  Everything else is either on a redistributable mesh or basegame object.  So it'll probably be another few days (a couple to finish the stuff, a couple more to get it on MTS2) before I have a link.
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: 2008 March 02, 15:16:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are so cool! I mean, really cool!

Im only starting to realize how little simlish sim themed stuff there is!
nerd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: 2008 March 02, 16:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is one thing EA pissed me off with when Pets came out! No Shih Tzu template.
Well I cannot understand why EA could not make a dachshund. I think they could have made it where you shortened the legs. It would not have taken mush imagination to do that.

I agree! And it really bugs me that the small dogs are even smaller than the cats. I think they at least should have had a medium size for dogs. AND the ability to have shorter legs, as you said.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: 2008 March 02, 18:41:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, I'd have to be anal-retentive and find a mesh for vinyl sleeves/albums if I did 60s stuff!  XD

http://n99forumpaks.djssims.com/old.php?category=15
Vinyl albums there. Cheesy

I really love what you've got so far.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2168 on: 2008 March 02, 20:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quinctia you're doing a really good job. Those look excellent. =] You can expect to have requests like "yoO can haz make thems for a pop groop?!>Huh"

mickey
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2169 on: 2008 March 02, 21:15:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2 new Earring MESHes! :] These took me forever! Now i just need to make a bunch of recolors for them. :]

Visit [ inlimite.com ] for awsome downloads & graphics & more. ;]
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2170 on: 2008 March 03, 01:14:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha, well I made a pop group.  It's called "Do You Love to Rock?" and if I get around to it, they're going to have a lunchbox. XD  Just like my NKotB one in 89/90.

I really like those meshes, mickey.  I actually like any piercing meshes.  The barbell is a little long for my tastes, but I'd certainly use that spiral on some of my sims.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: 2008 March 03, 01:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2 new Earring MESHes! :] These took me forever! Now i just need to make a bunch of recolors for them. :]

I always get a little confused... about earrings. I know with Bon voyage we can have actual earrings and in their right category too!
But I never see any CC ones specifically for people with Bon Voyage

Are these piercings done like that or with a 3rd party mesh?

They look awesome Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
mickey
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2172 on: 2008 March 03, 03:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are these piercings done like that or with a 3rd party mesh?

100% made by me from scratch! ;] [the spikeyones took extralong just to get it to around, and then into a spike without a big difference.. x.x]

They are in the Glasses bin, BUT i made sure that you can pair them with any other accessory/glasses etc. ;] Since I dont really know how to make them be buyable as jewelry for BV, I dont really think anyone does yet, but I might be wrong.

Thankyou though for the compliments! It took me literally hours to get them to show up! Tongue lol. And then fix all the littl emistakes ive made along the way... :]

millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2173 on: 2008 March 03, 03:48:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

jfade's Wardrobe Wrangler lets you recategorize "normal" jewelry to the BV jewelry bins.  Gets a little tricky (I've been fighting with scarves) and I recommend reading the help thread on the forums for the site so you can see the other oddities people have run into but it's doable. 

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
mickey
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2174 on: 2008 March 03, 04:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

jfade's Wardrobe Wrangler lets you recategorize "normal" jewelry to the BV jewelry bins.  Gets a little tricky (I've been fighting with scarves) and I recommend reading the help thread on the forums for the site so you can see the other oddities people have run into but it's doable. 

Thanks for the info! Ill make sure to check that out! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: