PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 22:02:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  2 for u thieving off of Enayla
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 2 for u thieving off of Enayla  (Read 59644 times)
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
2 for u thieving off of Enayla
« Reply #150 on: 2007 April 25, 11:57:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
I'll be a cat, definitely. ^^

We already have a killer kitten but you know...you could be the tigre of power or a puma or a leopard...after all, they're cats, too.  :lol:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 April 25, 12:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"
Quote from: "JMZ"
Quote from: "darkangel"
U there too? What are you? The Rabid Rabbit?

Actually - that's me.  ^_^;

O RLY? Did not know. HI RABBIT. *wags with the tail*

Then maybe the penguin of justice or the something of doom.

Sorry that was a typo, meant to say 'they'  :oops:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2007 April 25, 12:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Sorry that was a typo, meant to say 'they'  :oops:

Aww. You should come on over and join. ^_^
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 April 25, 13:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there room for a part-time panther with a pissy disposition towards assholes and a tendency to bite offenders in a non-vital non-icky spot??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2007 April 25, 15:12:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww. I wish I was the Killer Kitten, darnit.

I shall be...um...the...Slashing...Cougar??? :?  :?  :?  :?:  :?:  :?:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 April 25, 16:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Aww. I wish I was the Killer Kitten, darnit.

I shall be...um...the...Slashing...Cougar??? :?  :?  :?  :?:  :?:  :?:

Get your arse over there hun!  :wink:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2007 April 25, 16:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going going going....I mean it!!!! :wink:

ETA: Did it!! 19 animals in the Animal Army.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 April 25, 18:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can i join the army with my suricat rebellion??
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2007 April 25, 18:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Joined and at least I know it's no chicken outfit.... Ok, that was bad, but what else can you expect from the Pissy Panther?? It's ain't sanity by a long shot!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 April 25, 18:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm treading on dangerous ground here, but I'm starting to feel just a little bit sorry for Andy. I mean, yes he/she/it took a texture they shouldn't have and used it for a file that ended up in a donation pack. Bad on them! However, there is no evidence that this has occurred before, or that he/she/it had malicious intent. It was most likely an "I need something nice to put up for a donation pack, and this sim looks good" kind of thing.

For the record, I am NOT defending Andy on the use of Enayla's skin. I'm just saying that making unfounded accusations about other thefts without evidence isn't right either. If anything, instead of making Andy want to apologize and get this mess cleared up, it's probably making him/her/it feel like a victim. People make mistakes, lets not all go Jack Thompson on their asses. I know it's a natural reaction to want to protect someone we admire (especially Kathy, who is like a tiger protecting her cubs. Seriously, don't fuck with Kathy's people Smiley ), but lets not let it escalate out of hand either.

Imma go sit down and pet my non-killer anti-attack kitties now. They actually run away from cat fights and cry for me to protect them Smiley

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2007 April 25, 19:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Joined and at least I know it's no chicken outfit.... Ok, that was bad, but what else can you expect from the Pissy Panther?? It's ain't sanity by a long shot!

Awe wait you took my pissy panther?  :wink:
The Chihuahua of No-Mercy feels honored.  :lol:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: 2007 April 25, 19:26:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"

Did you post? Coz I can't see it...

Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2007 April 26, 06:56:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Maybe I'm treading on dangerous ground here, but I'm starting to feel just a little bit sorry for Andy. I mean, yes he/she/it took a texture they shouldn't have and used it for a file that ended up in a donation pack. Bad on them! However, there is no evidence that this has occurred before, or that he/she/it had malicious intent. It was most likely an "I need something nice to put up for a donation pack, and this sim looks good" kind of thing.

For the record, I am NOT defending Andy on the use of Enayla's skin. I'm just saying that making unfounded accusations about other thefts without evidence isn't right either. If anything, instead of making Andy want to apologize and get this mess cleared up, it's probably making him/her/it feel like a victim. People make mistakes, lets not all go Jack Thompson on their asses. I know it's a natural reaction to want to protect someone we admire (especially Kathy, who is like a tiger protecting her cubs. Seriously, don't fuck with Kathy's people Smiley ), but lets not let it escalate out of hand either.

You're absolutely right, and I think there are a lot of people who agree with you but are just being silent about it.  

I don't think Andymy's right either, but it's also not right that he was falsely accused of something he didn't do (or at least accused without proof).  I can believe that he doesn't have admin control of the site, because a lot of site owners don't want to give that kind of control to someone unless they really trust him or her.

A lot of people are giving Chriko until the 30th to come back and resolve this.  I think that's more than reasonable, even though he should have at least put someone temporarily in charge while he took an extended break.
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2007 April 26, 08:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm another who agrees with what you wrote, liegenschonheit.  We need to try to seperate ourselves from the mob mentality and give it some time now to see if they do anything about it.  It's just making everyone look bad to go on and on like this.
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 April 26, 08:19:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateOfMashedPotatoes"
We need to try to seperate ourselves from the mob mentality and give it some time now to see if they do anything about it. It's just making everyone look bad to go on and on like this.

Actually, there haven't been many posts on their guestbook in the last day or so, and the thread on InSim has been fairly quiet.

I think most people realise that there is nothing to be done but to wait for Chriko to return and any more posting at the moment is not going to make any difference.

Of course, what happens next depends on what Chriko does when (s)he returns.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: