PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:16:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 807074 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2625 on: 2009 December 22, 23:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Piggi, your site is one of the best on the web!  Don't let TSR win this time by taking something down just because they stole it.

They can't claim ownership of colors, otherwise no one could look at the sky without Thoma$$'s permission.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: 2009 December 23, 01:18:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kinda makes me wish someone here was an "artist" at TSR. Then they could submit something (recolors, clothing...whatever!) using Piggi's colors and thank her for them in their upload. That'd be perfect.
lewisb
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: 2009 December 23, 04:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before learning to recolor objects in TS2, I would check your site when a new EP came out or new SP offered some new furnishings.  When I learned to recolor, I had used some of your textures to recolor some CC for my personal use, and when others saw pictures of my sims rooms with those textures on the furnishing, they always wanted it.

Piggi, you were so nice when I asked could I share those objects with your textures and you gave permission as long as I credited you. Of course I would, cause I do respect the work others do and would never claim as my own.

As others have posted, please don't change anything. All the veteran Sims players know who you are and recognize your work, so no one can get away with claiming your work. Thanks so much for all you have done in the Sims community!

Hey Thomass! Kiss my "disillusioned miscreants" A**!
Keep crying fool!
No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: 2009 December 23, 12:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't say I have anything of Piggi's on my harddrive, but man, when I looked at her site I was in awe.
I bet TSR would LOVE to stiffle that creativity and imagination. And I think that is what they aim for.
When something is popular in the sims community, they try emulate it for the community they closed off from the 'bad, pirate, thief, free site'- outside world, because it has been tested and is known to be popular, thus will sell well.
MissPiggi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: 2009 December 23, 18:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love you.
I hope i can find the right words now cause my English ist still horrible if i search for the right words *lol*

@ SnarkyShark:
Thank you! I could link to the booty,of course but i have never recolored T$R stuff. Before i can do that,i needed to clean up my sections...i don't like the pics and most of the stuff is older. And - if i do this,i'm not really better than they  Grin

@ dstar:
Well....i'm still thinking about it. My next Update will come next year cause i need a little break. So i have time enough too
see if i keep 'em on the site. At the moment i'm very angry and pissed off about this whole nonsens and i can't think clear.
Alex can't put a copyright on the colors, i can't - no one can - for me it's only a question of respect cause we're talking about
pixels,a game and not about law in RL  Cool

@ kenmt:
They want our respect,but they will never get mine. Not in a million years,sorry. This is not the only fault they made...
not the first and not the last. I make mistakes too,but i can say "sorry" for the crap - they don'/won't. (?)
Maybe there will be a new color palette next year on my site?! And perhaps i found the colors on a site that is...well yo know what mean *giggle*  Let's see what happens...

@ dusdeedawn:
Ok...now my face looks like a tomato. Thanks so much for beeing so loyalty and collecting the stuff  Wink
I think this is the reason i make this and my personal motivation to sit here 5-10 hrs a day  Grin

@ Scurvy Cat:
Thanks so much! You're very welcome! They can only win with the existing download. They can't
own the colors and they can't change my mind and my thoughts about this site and here i'm the winner  Tongue

@ lewisb:
Thanks to you too! I have a friend in a other city and she asked me some months ago how to recolor.
I helped her,gave her the start and now she has her first uploads at simscave. She is using my colors too for
private but she always asked before. I will never - never ever say NO if someone will ask,but using without
asking and claim for own work is sneaky  Angry

@ No No No:
Nice to meet a Sims player who has not tons of stuff from me! A human who is not crazy enough to fill
the hardware with tons of recolors *lol* (ummm...i'm crazy too but i love it to be that)

I'm not a FA but i do my job too. Ok,most of the colors i use are Maxis but not every item is easy to recolor in
over 60 colors. Sometimes i need more than one hour to finish that.
T$R has many creators who can mesh - i can't but i'm using always the same colors so the people know what they get and the can mix and match the whole Maxis stuff if they want.

I think i would never upload something there not for the whole money of the world.
And...of course i'm a little pirate too,but i don't share the stuff on my site...but my folder is exploding soon *devil smile*
I'm glad that my name is not on the "list" and so....let the show go on 
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: 2009 December 23, 19:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad to hear that you're not letting TSR get to you MissPiggi! I'm a huge fan of your work and would be very upset if we lost yet another great free creator because of some TSR asshattery. You and your talents truly are important to this community!

I'm not a FA but i do my job too. Ok,most of the colors i use are Maxis but not every item is easy to recolor in
over 60 colors. Sometimes i need more than one hour to finish that.
T$R has many creators who can mesh - i can't but i'm using always the same colors so the people know what they get and the can mix and match the whole Maxis stuff if they want.

Don't sell your talent short! You do great work and deserve all the praise you're getting. Your fans know the truth about TSR and have your back.  Kiss

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: 2009 December 23, 22:12:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Piggi, I found your site some years ago and have had a folder with your name on it soley for the stuff I've downloaded from you. I only do that for creators I really like, otherwise stuff gets thrown into folders named by use (such as couch, love seat, tables, you get the idea.) I've referred people to your site on InSIM when they're looking for good recolours and provided links. You're one of the first (if not the only person) that I send folks to when they're wanting Maxis stuff done in matching colours. Don't let TSR get you down, we know who the real talent here is, and none of it resides on Thomass's site... And the truly talented don't have to lie, cheat and/or steal to get downloads, either!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: 2010 January 08, 14:42:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR strikes again!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: 2010 January 09, 13:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That sucks for Scotty but I'm glad to hear he's getting it all worked out. Arm your mudslingers people!

Speaking of gay pirates. How safe are you?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: 2010 January 10, 15:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hacking into pirate friendly sites is so 2009. TSR, besides being greedy, you're also boring and outdated. If I were dating you, I'd be ignoring your calls by now.

- kenmtl, how long would I last on a gay pirate ship? It all depends whether or not you're on board.  -  Cheesy
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2635 on: 2010 January 11, 04:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More info forth coming...

It seems as they were busy hacking GSC they were also hacking into my account on Simvention at or around the same time. This has been confirmed by Nei. They soft deleted all my creations, changed my e-mail  & password. Nei is working on getting my account back up so i can get in and change the e-mail & password.

From Nei on MSN

Bill said:
hi nei nei!! i cant log into simvention and it seems everything in my section has been deleted

Isilme :: at work says:
Looks like someone soft deleted your threads. The email you used for simv wasn't **** @ aol .com was it?

Bill said:
No it wasn't

It might have been someone hacked into your account then :/ i've taken a look and the threads have been deleted by your own account .The IP Address is: 83.170.113.97. The host name is: server52555.uk2net.com.

i can help change the email back and then you can try to reset your password?

Bill  says:
ok please ty Smiley
thats not my ip

Bill says:
*is there a date on when they removed my downloads? and when they were logged in?

4:43, 8th Jan 2010
Around that time
But it might be set to my local time. i'm at gmt +8

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2636 on: 2010 January 11, 09:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like they used a proxy server.

http://whatismyipaddress.com ( remove your own IP from the box, add hackers IP, click trace now. )

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2637 on: 2010 January 11, 11:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You for the info Coconut! Smiley

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2638 on: 2010 January 11, 14:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Initially I was unsure of TSR’s involvement as the proxy differed from the one they have used in past hackings, however after viewing a post from team Johan that was brought to my attention on More Awesome Than You, I do now believe TSR were firmly behind both attacks.

Johan posted to point out the user agent of the hacker, which has not been posted yet. The last time he did this was after they hacked the Buggyboo account at MTS2 in order to delete evidence of a TSR FA ( Shakeshaft ) stealing a mesh.  He pointed out at the time that although the IP was one that Tom had used both on MTS2 and another sims forum, the user agent seemingly belonged to a few other users, they firmly focused the blame on one of those users, who I believe is from the UK.  It was later proved that the user agent can and was faked, and I also confirmed at the time that the faked user agent in question was one of several supplied by Tom to Atwa at the same time as the private proxy server was bought for her, which she has since publically admitted to. Johan at the time injected himself into the investigation with offers of 'help'.

Fast forward to the present day and we have another hacking, an IP from one of them, which this time is proxied to falsely appear to be from the UK and Team Johan rather eagerly waiting for the user agent to be uncovered, while injecting himself into the 'investigation' and offering help. 

Coincidence or manipulation?  
« Last Edit: 2010 January 11, 14:29:53 by coconut » Logged

Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: 2010 January 11, 14:37:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Coconut. I dont believe ANYTHING that comes out of TSR. They can try to deny it all they want, I know they are responsible. And they will do it to other sites as well. They went after the heart of the GSC, the Artists Workshop. The GSC has never been a threat to them, or to anyone else. So I just dont get it. Whatever.

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: