PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:21:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 807062 times)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2310 on: 2009 December 03, 21:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never even give EA my home address, so there was no reason to put that in to the petition.

I didn't leave my home address on the petition. I did however leave my full name & e-mail. I know how they got my home address, from hacking into my Amazon.com account.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Maureen_Ohara
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: 2009 December 04, 18:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Howdy...
A few things I want to say about all this and about myself. First off I have been a member with TSR since 2006 I think lol. I am not an SA or FA and after reading all of this, including other sites and my own research, I probably never will have a title at TSR since I plan to begin disassociating myself with them.

It is against my moral being to associate myself with under handedness, sneekyness, and out right lieing and endangering customers privacy. Oh, and the begging and whining and if you live in the same country to get a stupid title for mediocre creativity.

The other day I read that Atwa was really CarpeDiem, well she sure has been quiet since all this has happened. One day her comments page was there and the next day it was gone, I suppose she didn't want to be embarrassed by the many rude comments about to come her way, go figure.

I also did a Google search of Atwa aka CarpeDiem and someone had recently posted about her at TSR. Well the mods deleted the post but you can see it in cache. Love that cache snapshot, bwahaha!

Well that's all I wanted to say so far. Have a good 1  Smiley

The Pirates wench
Maureen_Ohara
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: 2009 December 04, 18:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I forgot to say that I am not a subscriber at TSR, never have been or any other sites. It is totally redundant to pay for this stuff. I mentioned this stuff to my SA friend but she don't care. TSR has never done anything to her and she has more friends over there now. Well of course, she made SA a few months ago and everyone thinks you're some kind of celebrity, it's actually pitiful to watch her hobnob with the other SA's when I was her very first friend on the site when she didn't know anyone. Am I bitter?, F___K NO!  I want people to like me for who I am not for some kind of made up title for mediocre lots that all look like the last one made.

The Pirates wench
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2313 on: 2009 December 05, 00:18:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heres a screencap for those who missed it.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Maureen_Ohara
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: 2009 December 05, 00:41:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heres a screencap for those who missed it.

Yes that's it! Thanks WB

The Pirates wench
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: 2009 December 05, 02:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shit, the things that go on when your damn internet dies and you aren't around to keep abreast of things. I don't think I signed that damn petition, mainly because if it hatched from BlueSoup's brain, it's infested with rot already. (Almost typed BlurSoup, so that will tell you how out of practice I am at typing.) Shit fire and save the matches, what a mess.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Fran
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: 2009 December 05, 02:32:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think I saw your name on it. But you know my name and another friend of ours is on it. Damn, what a stupid idea that was!
(RYG)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: 2009 December 05, 02:43:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cats aren't paranoid without reason, you know. I've gotten to the point where if I can't sign it with a pen and get ink on my hands, I say no fucking way.

ravencat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: 2009 December 05, 03:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'm on that list and it is my email, etc. I would like to know where this list showed up on/at tsr, I have read thur the pages here and on other sites and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know? Is the list still up on tsr? I did sign Bluesoup's petition and I do have a free account at tsr that I have had for years and that account has an old email not the email that is on that list. I'm ready to go over there and start some shit, I don't care how they got the list but to let it be put up on their site and accuse others and myself of what, stealing people stuff, when it was a letter to EA about paysite, is just not going to fly with me. This is the only site I can ask these question because my username here in not the same as my site's name and I would like to keep it that way. I could give a shit about my username at tsr which I do use at a lot of other sites but it is not my  site's  name. This is a load of shit and I'm not going to sit back and let them think it's ok that they put my info up for other to see without my permission.  Something that wasn't even their's to begin with and to do as they wish with and portary that it is a list of people stealing their stupid pixels instead of a letter to EA. They want to spam my email with stuff they can, that can be taken care of easily and if they want to continue with this can of behavior, They will not be dealing with a 12 yr old kid or a nutbag like Atwat or whatever her name is.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2319 on: 2009 December 05, 04:00:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The list was not posted at TSR it was given to the FA's and presumably other paysites/TSR officials by Atwa/CarpeDiem. This is a dirty little secret for them they would never post it for any non-paying or non-paid member of TSR to read. And any comments/references that have been made to it in the forum, or in FA guestbooks is pretty much instantly deleted as is their M.O when it comes to anything negative about TSR/FA's/SA's. So you wouldn't have seen it unless you are are an FA or another paid TSR employee.l

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
ravencat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: 2009 December 05, 04:53:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it might still be up this is what I wrote:

An Open Letter To TSR And It's Members
I happen to be reading on some other Sims sites tonight and I happen to come across several threads thur out the community that mine and others personal info was put on this website without our permission stated that we have stole things from this site. How TSR got their hands on this list is beyond me since this list was an open letter/petition to EA from a petiton site. I can not believe that my info was left for all to see and to be accused of false behavior. If this list is still on this website I will take legel action against The Sim Resource and if my email is spammed, hack or what not like the petiton site was they will be further action taken. I'm not from Sweden I'm from the United States of America and we do have laws that go againts such things. In America our information is our not the whole damn world to view without permisson. Do as you will with my account I care not, I would never download another item off a site that would allow this can of behavior to take place

The mod kept deleting it I had it running in the sim2 general disscussion, Sims3 general discssion, Mac discussion Sims 1 general discussion, and I kept putting it back up until I was banned.  to quote Date banned lifted: Never LOL

I feel better now lol. They're done anyway Sims 3 isn't the big hit they were hoping for, they will be to the wayside anyway.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 05, 06:05:11 by ravencat » Logged
Maureen_Ohara
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: 2009 December 05, 13:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never knew about the petition therefore never signed it. If I had I would have made a fake name and an old email account with same fake name. I never use my real name unless I have to in cases where I am purchasing something from the internet and they need my real name as it appears on my bank account. I have never purchased or subscribed to any paysites so I am in the clear  Grin

The Pirates wench
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: 2009 December 06, 00:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wanna take it to where TSR lives? Go here and do something about it:

FBI Legal Attaché Office
Copenhagen, Denmark
American Embassy: 011-45-3341-7100
Nations covered: Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, >>>>Sweden<<<<

Report Internet Crime
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

If you want to raise a stink, do it. If your name/info is on that list and you want to take it to where these bastards live, the above site(s) are the place(s) to do it.

ravencat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: 2009 December 06, 07:12:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the info above.
(this wouldn't be the first time I nailed someone for dickin around in my shit.)

I tried to just use the thanks button but I got the sheep call Roll Eyes
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: 2009 December 06, 07:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Free word of advice for use on a Pescado owned site: Never try to use the thanks button. Besides, rum is better than mutton! Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: