PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:42:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806819 times)
chann
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2235 on: 2009 November 30, 14:24:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and guess what, they are talking to lawyers about this.  Roll Eyes

Obviously, so they can sue Atwa. Roll Eyes Well, she was the one who allegedly claimed the info came from Thomas in the first place. And at least they're going to be able to track HER down.

PAYSITES EUNT DOMUS
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: 2009 November 30, 16:13:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Many of the usernames published do not even exist in our database, and never have. For the usernames that do exist, in some cases we have more info than they claim, and in others, less.

What's that supposed to mean?

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2237 on: 2009 November 30, 16:41:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am going to play Devils Advocate here. Honestly what Thomas and Atwa want if for TSR to get MOAR attention and to continue to make the Free Community look bad by pointing fingers, and stating " See we didn't do this and they are freaking out and getting pissy over something we didn't do" .

Maybe HP may not be on anybody's, side she may have the right idea- the best ways to piss off the people who are seeking attention when they act out - in this case Atwa/Thomas is to ignore them completely. After all if all the little noobs go flocking to their site because we are big bad " pirates" who accuse TSR falsely of illegal activity they get the monies.

Atwa is mentally ill and at least one symptom of whatever mental illness she is experiencing is attention seeking, and Thomas is a classic narcissist who is never happy unless all the attention is focused on him. Pursuing whatever legal means you are intending to over your identity being revealed to the entire Sims community should be done on the q.t and otherwise ignore them.

Why the fuck should the members of the Free Community- that they are committing libel against in order to Gain Attention
give Thomas, Atwa et al. what they want? We are the anti-paysite movment which means we are in the business of not doing what they want yet we are giving them exactly what they expect by focusing our attention on it . Yes it's illegal, yes it's shitty for the people whose names were revealed but by continuing to harp on the issue we are doing what they want us to do. Ignore them it will piss them off even more

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Tuesday
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: 2009 November 30, 17:06:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Congrats TSR, you just made an anonymous lurker into a vocal enemy,  keep up the good work. 

My exact sentiments.

And since I know that the TSR douchebags like to read this threads, I'd like to personally tell them to fuck themselves to death.

Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: 2009 November 30, 17:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ignore them it will piss them off even more

Causing them to... do what? Destroy themselves in a fit of rage? Not likely. Make them think they're sneaky and that they can get away with this? Perhaps, and is that the message we want to give them? Doing something just to "piss them off" is hardly a good game plan.

Though, if they're paying such close attention to our forums, we're already pissing them off plenty.

How many zombies make up a horde?
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2240 on: 2009 November 30, 17:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it is a action/reaction/action formula.  

They do something expecting us to react in a certain way- e.g get pissed off and rant and rag. For instance, they do all this nasty illegal shit to get attention when their fugly creations aren't getting enough attention, or their site is not making the money-cause people would rather have free shinies even 12's. By feeding into it- we are giving Thomas and Atwa more attention. Reacting in a way that they do not expect us to react in e.g. ignoring it- will throw them off balance and they will no longer now what to expect.

I am not saying to do this to deliberately piss them off - though it is likely to work out that way- but they are like a little kid with a push button/pull chain  toy- kids press the buttons on those toys expecting a certain response from the toy- pull the chain the doll says " Mama" pull the chain again the doll still says " mama" TSR/Thomas/Atwa know that if they pull our chains or push our buttons by their doing something blatantly immoral or illegal we will react . It works every time- they haxor our accounts- they steal and share out personal info- we react how they expect us to react, then the situation blows over and they do it again and we react again by outrage and rant and rage and paying public attention to the situation.

Pescado and the other anti paysite leaders have plenty of people doing shit behind the scenes to bring TSR down- by responding to this petty juvenile bullshit that yet again TSR has infested the community with- we are impeding their efforts and giving the behind the scenes people more work to do- cause when we respond they continue to think it's okay. Sometimes the best punishment for a naughty child is to ignore them instead of spanking them

We are just feeding Atwa and Thomas's egos and mental problems by reacting with outrage. If you don't feed them they won't attack because they aren't getting the expected reaction.

I'm not saying don't do anything- I am saying -do it subtly- just like if you are hunting - you have to sneak up on the animal and make it think you aren't there before you attack it. After all there is not excuse for this kind of behavior it is illegal and immoral.

Unless of course you are Pescado- he probably just plants C4 at their feeding grounds and collects the meat afterwords. The rest of us tend to use more dangerous methods of catching food.
« Last Edit: 2009 November 30, 18:18:48 by dstar » Logged

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: 2009 November 30, 17:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On that note.

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2242 on: 2009 November 30, 18:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I'm on there! I feel speshul. It's got my full name, which is fairly common, and a user name and email I pretty much only use for things that might end up spamming me. I would like to state, for the record, that I do not own, nor do I have access to, a large boat. In fact, I've never been on a boat in my life, in spite of having once lived, literally, within spitting distance of Lake Erie.

Alke
Landlubber

Misillusioned Discreant

View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: 2009 November 30, 19:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All right, dstar. I understand the reasoning. I've noticed, though, that it's gone onto (relatively neutral) LiveJournal communities, too. Nobody's happy over there, either. Stemming the outrage might be a bit of a trial.

More dangerous than food stuffed with C4? *wince*

Heyyy! Tom's issued a statement. (And I've seen it elsewhere, too, not just on Coconut's blog.) The document must be real.

How many zombies make up a horde?
Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: 2009 November 30, 19:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR definitely seems to be scrambling. I'm not sure how saying, "Don't worry, we didn't release our own members' information, we hacked into another website and released their information" is supposed to be reassuring. They are also, apparently, planning on suing the internet for libel.

I sing along with elevator music.
Fran
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: 2009 November 30, 19:35:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And good luck with that, too. Libel, based on the release of documents they somehow acquired? That would be the most logical guess, because if EA didn't get that petition, and TSR somehow got it, where did it come from? The tooth fairy?
Unless the tooth fairy happens to be named Atwa.
Libel has to be proved. They don't want to go to court with this, because if they do, a few people can testify to their prior bad acts as proof that they're capable of almost anything.
You name it, they've been accused of it-site hacking, forum hacking, site deletion but to name a few sins. I don't think they'd be wise to even go near that can of worms.
Besides, they would have to disclose their own records for the court about their privacy policies. Yes, I can see it now.
The only person that would actually be hurt would be Coconut-her identity would be found out. I think she should be protected because she's proven to be pretty much on our side as against theirs.
Much as I'd love to know who she is, I wouldn't want to destroy her life for it.
TSR would, though. That's the shame of it.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2246 on: 2009 November 30, 19:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Theres some pretty interesting info at GOS especially post #70 by Pes

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=15782.60;topicseen

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: 2009 November 30, 19:57:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And here was me thinking I wasn't there. Oh, well. I was debating whether to sign that stupid petition, too. And I didn't use my username (which is the same here and at TSR), and, funny enough, my username isn't on the list! Roll Eyes But my email and full name are. OMG, guess what?! I'm a pirate! Hafreakingha.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: 2009 November 30, 20:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If being "batshit insane," to quote Steerpike, wasn't the Soup's overriding characteristic one could almost make a convincing theory for her being some sort of paysite double agent. I mean first the deletion of PMBD's forum when she was an admin there, then protecting her favoured paysites so their stuff wasn't put in the booty and finally getting a list of people's RL info by promising them that only she and EA would ever see it and then getting it conveniently hacked.  

That said, I subscribe to nuttier than a bag of squirrels rather than actively malicious when it comes to her case.

That's a quote from the GOS link. The reason I'm posting it here is that I've been thinking "Why?". As in why in the world would anyone sign anything started by BlueSoup? If she broke her arm, I wouldn't sign her cast. The woman isn't that far from being another Atwat/CrapDime. Besides the stuff mentioned in the quote- Second Life anyone? She's a nut. I wouldn't trust her with a fake name pulled out of my ass 1000 miles from where I actually live- no matter what she wanted the information for.
I'm sure signing the petition seemed like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately it's turned out to have been a bad idea. The information is out. Now that it's out, arguing about the why/where/how won't get anyone anywhere. You all know that people (Thomass and Atwat/CrapDime and more) from TSR troll here. Don't feed the fire. Don't give them any reason to make up any statements about "the pirates". Don't give them a reason to sit back and point and laugh.

That said..Thomass, Atwat/CrapDime and anyone else from TSR? Want my address? I'll give it to you. Meet you at the corner and be sure to bring a lunch. I'll bring the psychiatrist. The lunch is for me to nom while you all are getting your heads shrinked- that's sure to be a long, drawn out process and I'm sure I'll get hungry. Wouldn't want to ruin my fun by leaving to go get foods.

edited to clarify: By anyone else from TSR, I really don't mean ANYone else. Just the "main players".
« Last Edit: 2009 November 30, 20:52:41 by mustluvcatz » Logged
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2249 on: 2009 November 30, 20:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stands up applauds MLC and hands her some rum

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: