PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 04:40:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816118 times)
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1455 on: 2009 May 09, 22:24:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I am sure that will be next. 

So, should we get together today and plan our next attack?  Since yaknow, we're such AW3SUM HAXX0RS and all. 

absolutely.  I think we are both ugly and stupid enough to do anything. Excuse me while I get my copy of Hacking for Dummies.

And I'll get my copy of "Getting involved in Some Way" for idiots. 

You didn't get yours free when you joined Minions Anonymous? You might want to check with your sponsor. You should also be getting the quarterly newsletter, Quick and Easy Evil Deeds for the Home and Family.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1456 on: 2009 May 10, 00:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, should we get together today and plan our next attack?  Since yaknow, we're such AW3SUM HAXX0RS and all. 

absolutely.  I think we are both ugly and stupid enough to do anything. Excuse me while I get my copy of Hacking for Dummies.

You can be my coffee bitch.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: 2009 May 10, 01:04:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can be my coffee bitch.

As long as you don't mind that I serve it in Styrofoam cups. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: 2009 May 10, 04:10:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll make some of Darqstar's awesome fudge.  Grin I love that receipt and so does my husband. I've been playing around with things to add to it. Need to make some more again soon.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: 2009 May 10, 06:45:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I never expected TSR to make an announcement about trojans, let alone in this manner. A cover-up to their "watermark", perhaps?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1460 on: 2009 May 10, 07:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds more like a security breach doesn't it?  Jesus Christ - why would you give these people your Paypal details?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: 2009 May 10, 07:45:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, I wonder who they'll blame for this one. Roll Eyes

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: 2009 May 10, 10:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do these things keep happening every time Atwa puts in a reappearance. My tin foil thoughts are that she compromises the site then offers to rescue it. Or they are just plain stupid and have no idea about site security whatsoever.  They are announcing this incident because they were slammed for not informing customers of the last one and they are desperately trying to redeem themselves.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 10, 21:50:21 by justso » Logged
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: 2009 May 10, 11:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they did this to themselves, just so they can blame us/pescado again. What I would like to know is “What is this recipe for Darqstars awesome Fudge” and where do we find it?

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: 2009 May 10, 11:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Microwave Fudge Recipe
3 c Semisweet chocolate chips
1 cn Sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c Margarine

Place all ingredients  in large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on Medium until chips are melted (3-5 minutes), stirring
once or twice. Pour into well-greased square pan let harden.

If you wish to add anything (I like to add marshmallows) add them after the chips have melted, before you put it in the pan.  Marshmallows will make the fudge very puffy, very fluffy. 

Edit to add:  The trojan is bad enough, the real laugh is the people that are thanking them for letting them know and making it seem like everyone at TSR is so overworked, yet they are taking such valuable time from their busy day of brain surgery and rocket science to let them, the peasants, know about a possible threat to their computuer.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1465 on: 2009 May 10, 12:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds more like a security breach doesn't it?  Jesus Christ - why would you give these people your Paypal details?

Actually, I'd buy that this really has nothing to do with TSR and their general fuck-upness.  A local credit union recently was the victim of phishing scam.  The culprits faked e-mails using graphics from the site and a slighty changed address (.com instead of .org).  They then sent the e-mail to anyone living locally (I got one and I don't even have an account there).  The credit union acted quickly, sent out both e-mails and snail mail letters to its customers to warn them.

My guess is this is something similar.  TSR probably had nothing to do with it and it may not be a result of any lax security on their part.  I appear to be TSR's mailing list and didn't get one.  My guess is that the people responsible just culled e-mails that people had foolishly posted somewhere on the site.  That's why they are actually warning people--this didn't happen because of anything they did.  Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if they took advantage of the situation to blame those 1337 haxor pirates.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: 2009 May 10, 12:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Sims community seems to have caught the eye of hackers and phishers.  I just saw one warning that there was a Sims 3 "demo" link being sent out that contained a virus.

Edited to add link.
http://www.gamedaily.com/games/the-sims-3/pc/game-features/dont-download-the-sims-3-demo/
« Last Edit: 2009 May 10, 13:14:12 by Scurvy Cat » Logged

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1467 on: 2009 May 10, 14:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I never expected TSR to make an announcement about trojans, let alone in this manner.

It's the comments that frankly make me gag. "OMG your such a SAINT for telling us this! I'm liek you're biggest fan!" The hell?

The Sims community seems to have caught the eye of hackers and phishers.  I just saw one warning that there was a Sims 3 "demo" link being sent out that contained a virus.
Edited to add link.
http://www.gamedaily.com/games/the-sims-3/pc/game-features/dont-download-the-sims-3-demo/

Me like Grin

pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: 2009 May 10, 15:31:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fudge sounds delish! I'll have to try it soon  Grin

and I thought tsr was down...at least that's what people have been rejoicing complaining about. I was hoping it was for good.

fake edit: Happy Mothers Day to all you other mothers out there!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1469 on: 2009 May 10, 15:48:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

mmmmm fudge.  *drools*

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: