PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 12:41:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816164 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1020 on: 2009 April 08, 21:33:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan, your entire post is so stupid I question whether you really work for TSR, or are stealthily working against them.

Thank you for the reply, I will keep searching. The search feature was what brought me to this thread.  Cheesy  Ive tried TSR and TSR spy ware...Still have not found the details. Its a daunting thought to sift through all the material here. I am new and underestimated how extensive this site actually is.
Don't bother, you will not find anything other than the usual nonsense.
There is no evidence because it's just a watermark.
Pescado should be able to verify this but i doubt he will because he is either incompetent and can't figure out how it's constructed or he wants the myth to live on.

Uh yeah. That's why Pescado 's able to clean the files of the "watermark", that's why your people were chortling over the "watermark" crashing peoples' computers. You really should stick with the "Pescado is evil" line, people will believe that. No one is ever going to believe he's incompetent.

If you for any reason would want to check any of the other "evidence" you will find that it is equally hard to find it, like the PayPal myth for instance.
I know we didn't mention any information that were received from PayPal. I believe it's real in Coconuts head but in reality it didn't happen.
Go ahead and search for the evidence if you don't take my work dor it.

"Work dor it"? Okay, whatever, you can't type and English isn't your first language. However, please describe this "Paypal myth" to us.

I really thought some of you were smarter than this, the coconut reply is just full of nonsense and it doesn't prove any of out facts wrong.
It's just an exercise in twisting words and bending reality.

This is really funny, since the April 1 TSR statement was an incompetent attempt to twist words and bend reality. Please, write a response that refutes her points, instead of simply asserting that you're right and she's wrong and we're all dumb for believing her. Assertion is not proof.

If you are really Johan, I think both you and Thomas must have run out of meds lately, because you're both running around making total fools of yourselves. Even more than usual.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 2009 April 08, 21:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the reply, I will keep searching. The search feature was what brought me to this thread.  Cheesy  Ive tried TSR and TSR spy ware...Still have not found the details. Its a daunting thought to sift through all the material here. I am new and underestimated how extensive this site actually is.
Don't bother, you will not find anything other than the usual nonsense.
There is no evidence because it's just a watermark.
Pescado should be able to verify this but i doubt he will because he is either incompetent and can't figure out how it's constructed or he wants the myth to live on.

If you for any reason would want to check any of the other "evidence" you will find that it is equally hard to find it, like the PayPal myth for instance.
I know we didn't mention any information that were received from PayPal. I believe it's real in Coconuts head but in reality it didn't happen.
Go ahead and search for the evidence if you don't take my word for it.

I really thought some of you were smarter than this, the coconut reply is just full of nonsense and it doesn't prove any of out facts wrong.
It's just an exercise in twisting words and bending reality.

Edit: spelling

Obviously, you didn't read the link that I posted right above your post. This is what Pescado says about the "watermark".

All TSR put into the packages was the user ID, IP address, and date that the package was downloaded. (And they have come out saying they did so here.) That's it, and it had no effect on the packages when placed in the game that I ever saw.
This is lies and propaganda. They put a lot MORE in there. We've seen it.

It's obvious that he doesn't agree with you.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 2009 April 08, 21:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy Is this a feeble attempt to start MOAR FIGHT with Pes? Good luck with that.  Grin

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2009 April 08, 21:53:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, this is an attempt to get Pescado to blab on how he removed the trojan, so they can build a better one. The files in the Booty are cleaned, and he'd like to know how.

Inactive
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 2009 April 08, 21:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is really funny, since the April 1 TSR statement was an incompetent attempt to twist words and bend reality. Please, write a response that refutes her points, instead of simply asserting that you're right and she's wrong and we're all dumb for believing her. Assertion is not proof.
Let's start with these two points then, Coconut claims we place trojans in the files and that we shared information that we had obtained from PayPal, correct?
Do you have _any_ support for this other than her word?

I'm not going to stay here and respond to all of the stupidity that will follow, i welcome you to prove me wrong by showing some real evidence.
When you realize there isn't any then maybe you should ask yourselves what other lies you have swallowed. Yes, seriously.

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: 2009 April 08, 22:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's start with these two points then, Coconut claims we place trojans in the files and that we shared information that we had obtained from PayPal, correct?

I'm not going to stay here and respond to all of the stupidity that will follow, i welcome you to prove me wrong by showing some real evidence.
When you realize there isn't any then maybe you should ask yourselves what other lies you have swallowed. Yes, seriously.

Search function is on the top left corner. Shakeshaft is a thief, and you are a liar.

Inactive
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1026 on: 2009 April 08, 22:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jeez Thomas must be desperate to send him here again --- Just a little by the way Johan  - Most of us are capable of reading - and of seeing how your side could want to screw us out of money for shit that you are not allowed to charge for- The real evidence as I have seen in multiple screenshots and emails  (and I am internet savvy enough to realize  when something is photoshopped shit), and other reports not mention having had my complaints about my computer crashing before I used any cc except TSR ignored or being told I must have downloaded them here (not to mention having to replace my hard drive because of all the funny little malware ads on your site and having that complaint ignored to), when I had a perfectly legitimate sub led me to support Pescado and Delphy's side of the issue because they are right. And not revealing Paypal information buddy you shared peoples email addresses what the fuck do you think Paypal uses to identify customers- naked bdsm pictures? Whether it was five names, or 10 names, paypal information or no Paypal information your site admins still discussed peoples personal info with people with no rights to it- none- no matter what you thought of them- At least you should get your lies straight if your going to cover your brothers fuck ups.

Pescado is not the one making excuses and frankly having listened to what Pescado and Delphy have to say about computers and what you  have to say about computers- They are not incompetent- you are- Frankly they act like the professionals in a computer field that they probably are in real life (Pescado I realize will probably make me walk the plank for calling him professional) whereas you sound like someone who took a single BASIC class in secondary school.

Also I play other video games that have custom content such as Zoo Tycoon, a couple of RPG"s and so on and this is the only video gaming community in which the sale of CC  which goes directly against the companies EULA is accepted-(Bill Gates has shut down Zoo Tycoon sites and there is no CC for Zoo Tycoon to because someone did exactly what your site is doing- with EA's tools e.g. charging for content created with Bill Gates programs and shiny toys) You are not following the EULA no matter what your brothers Maxoid buddies who have no corporate authority whatsoever say- See the EULA as all video game EULA's are was written for 12's hence the very simple forthright language. I have a Bachelors and a Masters and English is my native language I think I am capable of understanding a EULA written so that 12's can understand it as are most of the people who have defected from your site since Shakeshaft the thief stole Buggybooz stuff and someone hacked Mod the Sims.

I don't support piracy (that is what your FA Shakeshaft does) but, I do support freesites- if under your definition that makes me a pirate than so be it- of course under your definition of what the Booty does- by sharing the shit (and most of it is) that should be free according to EA's own EULA-  if I buy a book and lend it to someone to read that makes me a pirate- after all the author who who wrote the book doesn't want anyone to read it except people who pay for copies despite her wish going against US copyright law so  I guess the librarian who gets it for free from the publisher is a pirate too as is the person who sits and reads it in the bookstore, or the kid who gets the book for his birthday.

Also to make a point- despite my legal subscription to your big brothers business- I have deleted all of the TSR files (obtained from my subscription) from my downloads folder because most of it is ugly poorly made, and crashes my game, and I don't upload  them here- why would I want to share ugly poorly made crap - it goes right into the trash bucket and like all trash gets deleted. I don't like your site, I don't like you and I don't choose to renew my sub, or have anything to do with you- hence I download good stuff from free sites- delete your stuff and support freesite owners and creators whose rights you have violated. After all if your creators have the right to say what happens to their stuff  and you have the right to say what goes on with your site-Buggybooz - a freesite creator and Delphy- a freesite owner have just as many rights if not more because they are not violating the letter of the law as TSR has been doing for some time. Of course I am probably wasting my breath since you are just a TSR troll trying to save your brothers sinking ship- why don't you let him do his own dirty work really - my sisters don't make me do their dirty work- You're a grown man - grow some.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 08, 22:57:50 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
picklechick
Landlubber

Oops! I pooped!

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: 2009 April 08, 22:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swear to god the Isaacson family produces some quality humor. I'm starting to seriously wonder if DOT is their long lost sister.

" Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. " ~ Arya Stark

*Proud Disillusioned Miscreant In Service to Pescado*
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: 2009 April 08, 22:21:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have a whole booty completely devoid of the evidence, thanks to Pescado, among others. That's what you're all butthurt about anyway, right?
And what of those screenshots taken directly from your "sekrit!!!1!11!" forum? Those are proof enough that you shared information, whether or not you got it from PayPal. And that you shared it with any half-wit that happened to floodfill their way to FA status. Is that not a gross breach of privacy in and of itself? Or are you still claiming that the screenshots were both fake and illegally obtained? Speaking of that, which one are you saying? Because if they were photoshopped into existence they're not illegally obtained. Any idiot knows that, but since you and your brainwashed few seem to be lacking even the few brain cells required for that title, I thought I'd reiterate the point.

And Nouk has a stellar point:
Shakeshaft is a thief!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Tigerism
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: 2009 April 08, 22:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Relatively new here. I have been lurking the past couple of days, but I have been visit this site and Coconut's blog for months. I am just so glad that I stumbled upon her blog late last year because I used to visit the TSR forums frequently. I used to consider becoming a subscriber before found out about their illegal tactics.

This latest event has done nothing but make me loathe that site even more and be thankful that I never shared any private information.

Long live the Booty!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: 2009 April 08, 22:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, this is an attempt to get Pescado to blab on how he removed the trojan, so they can build a better one. The files in the Booty are cleaned, and he'd like to know how.

THIS!

Figure it all out for yourself there Yoboy. We're busy.

P.S. SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF There's your info. Prove to us it's not true.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: 2009 April 08, 22:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's no wonder the Isaacsons had to resort to obtaining money illegally, lying and conning people. They'd be completely incompetent at running a real business. I wonder how long it will be before Steve locks them in their kennels again.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: 2009 April 08, 22:34:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've swallowed as many lies as you have swallowed dicks, Johan. Tell you much?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: 2009 April 08, 22:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, we do.  Talk to BlackGarden, who admitted that booty files would crash your system.  Oh yeah, but now I remember, you guys claim Coconut is a liar!  

This is the problem, any evidence that comes forward, you are going to say, "It's A LIE!"  And even that, you can't stay consistent on.  Look at the sharing paypal information.  We've heard, "It's a LIE! No paypay was shared!"  then we've heard, "It was only five names!"  and then we heard, "It was only a dozen names!"  Which is it?  

Coconut has never changed her story on anything.  TSR changes its story quite frequently.    The moment you start changing your story, your credibility goes down.  

Now I hear you saying, "But it wasn't PAYPAL information.  It was information from our own site!"  I don't believe that, but for the sake of argument, let's say it was.  People did sign up with real names and other real life information.  But, when you give that information, you are comfortingly assure that TSR is the most professional of sites and they would never dream of sharing your information with anyone but their own staff.

And you shared it with you FA's.  They are not your staff.  Even though you pay them, they are not your staff.  Do you pay any form of taxes for them?  Deduct any wages from their earnings for tax purposes?  Then they aren't "staff" or even "employees" they are "Subcontractors."  No where does it say, "We only share information with our staff, our employees, and the FA's who are subcontractors."  

And again, you say, "But it's not confidential information!" Yes it is.  When I was on TSR, I was Darqstar.  That's all anyone needs to know, is that I'm darqstar.  If you gave out my real name, then you've crossed the line.  If you wanted to say, "I suspect darqstar has shared our payfiles," that's fine.  I told you I was darqstar, I gave that as a public persona.  But to say, "Mary Smith, who's email is marysmith@biteme.com is suspected of file sharing is sharing personal details.  How would anyone know that Mary Smith is really Darqstar if you hadn't shared that?  

So, you have been caught lying.  Not only have you been caught lying, but you've been caught at least four times for the same incident lying.   You have said:

1: It was only five names
2: We never shared any personal information
3: It was a private discussion of staff only
4: It was only a dozen names!

Which is it?  

Now, let's say it was Coconut who kept changing her story.  Wouldn't you point that out as a reason why Coconut isn't to be trusted?  I mean, who can trust someone who changes their story several times?  Either they are lying, or they are delusional.  Which is it?  

And, while you claim all we have is "coconut's word" which is backed up by screen shots, what do we have from you?   What evidence has TSR given to prove these accusations are false, other than just saying, "No, it's not true!"  

My, my, you really have your panties in a twist, don't you?  You throw down your gauntlet, basically challenging us to prove something, then, before we can go about proving it, you flounce off like an angry little girl.  

Why don't you prove yourself right by showing us some real evidence?  You've got your little bubblegumhaired idiot, Dot, running tutorials on how to tell the difference between a fake and a real screen shot (which has provided us with hours of amusement.) yet we've never seen any screen shots from you people, faked or not.  What, is Dot taking too long faking them?  Coconut has shown some of us stuff within minutes of it being taken off the boards. You've had this going on for how many months and all you can do is change your story and scream "Prove it!"  

Oh, and I suppose Buggy was lying about her mesh and texture being stolen too.  

Again, Coconut never changes her story.  TSR regularly changes theirs.  Coconut shows evidence, all TSR can do is scream "It's fake," but can never show one bit of evidence.

The last time you were here you claimed you were gathering more evidence.  Where is this evidence?  Where is any evidence?   Until you can show some type of evidence who am I supposed to believe?  The person who shows me evidence and never changes her story, or the sites that keeps claiming to have evidence, but refusing to show it and changing their story?

If you think about it, it isn't hard to figure it out.  

Edit to add:
Oh, and because you really should never forget this:  SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF!  Not only that, but by your continuing to allow Shakeshaft and her stuff to stay on your site, that shows you approve of thieves. 

At least we don't repackage your shit and claim we made it.  We make sure people know who made it. 

So, who is the thief? 
« Last Edit: 2009 April 08, 22:46:31 by Darqstar » Logged

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1034 on: 2009 April 08, 23:30:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, as memory serves, at least one other person at TSR was caught stealing meshes or texture - I'll have to look it up though.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: