PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 00:57:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816243 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #975 on: 2009 April 07, 22:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Duh't
They make me laugh, and at the same time make me very sad...

I think that's called hysterics, Duh't. Time for your meds.

It almost would be funny to imagine her crying as she typed it (tears of OUTRAGE that TSR's latest bit-o-asshattery should DARE be questioned!), but seeing as it's Little Miss TSR herself,  I bet she was.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #976 on: 2009 April 07, 22:01:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the words of the great Willy Wonka - " Strike that Reverse It- Doty it was Buggybooz- a Mod the Sims freesite creator whose work was stolen against her will- And Delphy - the owner of the freesite Mod the Sims whose site was hacked- It was  Not Shakeshaft (a TSR PAYSITE ) creator whose shit was stolen and Thomas's Server at TSR that was hacked - Get your facts straight darling or do they not have enough " shape for you" . Frankly filesharing or sharing of one's  custom content  is common in all games except this one- and if you are a so called artist you will be aware that if it weren't for " filesharing" no one would know about any art at all because so called artists like you would keep it all locked up in a little cave until they got money.
 Real artists do it for the LOVE not the money- in fact most real artists died bankrupt and frequently had to sell their masterpieces to buy bread- Even in todays economy bread does not cost 1 million USD per loaf.  Also a reminder dear not all everyone who supports PMBD downloads from the Booty (filesharing technically not against the EULA Dear) - the free stuff has so much more " shape to it" not to mention other things like " texture" and " decent meshing" most of us support PMBD because they tell the truth you lie- And I'druther the truth than the pack of donkey shit that Thoma$$ is trying to sell his " Members" as a can of caviar.

AT the very least your boss Thomas should issue an apology to the artist who was stolen and talk his ickle bruver Johan into actually encrypting peoples info so this shit doesn't happen again (if it happened at all )because like any of us who aren't 12's (and many of the 12's that are minimally internet savvy to be honest) believe for a minute that if the hacker incident at your site happened at all that they only went after info from 30 FA's when you have the paypal, credit card and bank account info - of several thousand subs - unencrypted for anyone to see - yeah right never happened. Learn to lie better - and have a little stinky Limberger or mouldy Bleu cheese with your whine.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 07, 22:10:45 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
picklechick
Landlubber

Oops! I pooped!

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: 2009 April 07, 22:12:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I knew how to mesh cause for some reason, I just thought it would be fun to make a bunch of shit poor lamps and plaster "Inspected and Approved Lamp Law 2009" all over them.

" Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. " ~ Arya Stark

*Proud Disillusioned Miscreant In Service to Pescado*
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #978 on: 2009 April 07, 22:18:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To put paid to another myth - coconut is NOT Shakeshaft, and not a thief or a hacker, peoples.

Who was accusing Coconut? 

This is proposed by TSR as the identity of coconut - their reason for why there isn't any publication by coconut on the subject, when in fact there are other reasons for the lack of publication. coconut isn't a thief like Shakeshaft though.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
picklechick
Landlubber

Oops! I pooped!

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: 2009 April 07, 22:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Shakeshaft is Coconut by their twisted and clearly deranged logic, why is she still STEALING for them? Why haven't they crucified her publicly yet like we all know they're dying to do? Uh duh TSR, cause it's a lie. They truly amaze me with their rampant stupidity. DOT is just their speshul posterchild.

Edited to clarify Shakeshaft's actual job.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 07, 22:27:53 by picklechick » Logged

" Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. " ~ Arya Stark

*Proud Disillusioned Miscreant In Service to Pescado*
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: 2009 April 07, 22:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To put paid to another myth - coconut is NOT Shakeshaft, and not a thief or a hacker, peoples.

Who was accusing Coconut? 

This is proposed by TSR as the identity of coconut - their reason for why there isn't any publication by coconut on the subject, when in fact there are other reasons for the lack of publication. coconut isn't a thief like Shakeshaft though.

TSR has proposed someone who's never been an FA. Shakeshaft IS A THIEF and an FA.

Inactive
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 2009 April 07, 22:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT, please go back to your can of green Play-Doh and see what kind of pretty things you can make; leave the meshing and creating to the folks that are qualified. Also, the next time you play on your mommy's computer, use spell check and such before putting such a tirade up for the adults to pick apart with superior logic skills. Finally, dear, do go to bed on time every night, because you know how cranky and useless you get if you don't have enough sleep.

Oh, wait, you're like this all of the time, what was I thinking of? I know, I was thinking that you must be as juvenile in age as you are in your posts and the things you have to say. Now, pop the binky back into your mouth and shut your freaking whining, it's old and no one cares.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 2009 April 07, 22:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@cala

When did they propose Shakeshaft as coconut? They said that they knew who coconut was and that it wasn't an FA.

edit: sorry I forgot to say SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF.  My bad.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #983 on: 2009 April 07, 22:35:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish the would get their story straight- the current one would confuse a logician with a Phd- Socrates brain would explode.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 2009 April 07, 22:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait a moment... let me try to wrap my brain around this.  

TSR  is claiming Coconut is Shakeshaft, the thief?

I wonder how Shakeshaft, who is a Thief feels about that.  

Coconut is made of awesome.  Shakeshaft is a thief.  I don't see how the two can be mixed up.  

But, if it's true, then why is Shakeshaft the thief still an FA?   If they really wanted us to believe that Thief  Shakeshaft, was Coconut, you'd think they'd be tossing the lousy thief, shakeshaft under the bus.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: 2009 April 07, 23:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She fancies herself an artiste. ORLY?

All those shapes certainly takes artistry no? Seriously how much more of a class A fucktwit can DOT become...

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: 2009 April 08, 00:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do not underestimate the depths of stupidity that a human can sink to. The only problem is that this woman doesn't just need a ladder to get that low, she's on a frigging ELEVATOR!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #987 on: 2009 April 08, 00:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides Shakeshaft being a THIEF, I just wanted to say:

Quote:

You can't take art from an artist holding it hostage.  Art is inside of an artist, but they wouldn't know that.
They don't know anything.

Apparently TSR can or my stuff would have been off that site a long time ago.  YOU are holding my "art" hostage.  Set it free.  Free Paleo! Free!

You are using me and others as an ends to your crappy assed means.  Immoral twit.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 2009 April 08, 00:19:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It begs the obvious question: If coconut were REALLY Shakeshaft, WHY WOULD TSR STILL KEEP THEM AROUND? TSR certainly is not sophisticated enough to be playing some kind of demented double-game.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 2009 April 08, 00:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: