PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 18:37:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816208 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #900 on: 2009 April 06, 09:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, Pescado and his band of Merry Men? -  Cheesy
As Mr. Worf put it, "I am not a merry man!".

In unrelated news, it looks like due to the unwillingness of the community leaders to make a stand against the TSR menace, TSR has been allowed to sweep this matter under the rug again. This is why they keep doing this, you know. No one remembers the Armenians.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #901 on: 2009 April 06, 09:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean no more investigation of how someone got into Buggy's MTS2 account or what?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #902 on: 2009 April 06, 09:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the looks of it, they are just saying "we didn't do it.  It never happened.  It waz the Piratez!"

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Elphaba
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: 2009 April 06, 12:15:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we're not technically pirates maybe we're privateers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privateer
If this is a war and TSR are the enemy then this description sounds right to me. Think about it, EA are the state, the EULA is our letters of Marque. Plus we still gets rum.

Nurture your inner 0. Cherish your inner 6. Squish your inner 12 into a tiny box so they can't open their mouths and embarrass you
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 2009 April 06, 12:27:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In unrelated news, it looks like due to the unwillingness of the community leaders to make a stand against the TSR menace, TSR has been allowed to sweep this matter under the rug again. This is why they keep doing this, you know. No one remembers the Armenians.

That's pathetic.  I really thought they'd get caught with their pants on fire this time.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Nutty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: 2009 April 06, 12:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's pathetic.  I really thought they'd get caught with their pants on fire this time.

How do they keep getting away with this? Do they have that much clout in this community? Huh It's not even like they're good liars with the way they kept changing their story Undecided
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: 2009 April 06, 12:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In unrelated news, it looks like due to the unwillingness of the community leaders to make a stand against the TSR menace, TSR has been allowed to sweep this matter under the rug again.
Somehow, I'm not at all surprised. Another point for them! When they're caught red-handed they still get away!

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Roaring Kitten
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 2009 April 06, 12:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is with heavy heart that I leave the TSR and become a pirate.  Sad

Okay. I'm over it. Where's the booty cave?   Wink

Oops! Never mind. I found it!  Grin

RK

Something is fishy in Denmark
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #908 on: 2009 April 06, 13:53:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't give up- remember everytime they pull this crap and then sweep it under the rug they end up with more people jumping ship- like in the old days when Pirates and Privateers would give the  crew of ships they captured the choice of being dumped overboard or joining the crew. In the case of TSR sometimes it is even the ships officers (FA"s and SA's ) that jump ship, and in the case of TSR they aren't being given the choice of drowning (no one downloading your stuff doesn't really compare), just we will find a new home for you and your creations as long as you don't try to sell them.

Meaning that those that support freesites are  offering us the choice of pretty stuff that creators are generally willing to fix (or at the very least stuff that they admit isn't perfect ) or the ugly poorly meshed, floodfilled shit at a paysite where you have to pay for the privilege o downloading  the ugly- kind of like the clearance rack at Wal-Mart where you have to shift through tons of dreck to find something even minimally reasonable.. In the case of TSR creators freesite owners offer  them to opportunity to move to a freesite and re-gain some of the legitimacy and credibility that they have lost amongst the grownups in the community by working for such a bunch of corrupt morons. 
Every person that joins the crew- is 30$ fewer USD in TSR's pockets. No matter how much they keep trying to sweep this under the rug the issues will keep cropping up again and again until something gets done about. The serious issue here is sites like Peggy, Rose and TSR really are not even just paysites they are corporations  which separates them even from the other paysites like ATS and Holy Simoly (much less corporate more respected in the community etc), and they use that power to try and hide the truth about their ethics and the quality of their stuff meanwhile they are bleeding customers out the ass because not everyone is a blind moron.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 06, 13:59:09 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Skye
ARR!

......It had to be the RUM!

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 2009 April 06, 14:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I'm among those who are amazed TSR got away with it--- again.....Now who would be the ones to actually 'police' this issue?  Is it just up to us to just not go there anymore or how do they actually have to 'ante up' for their stupidity? Do they have a fine, a banning of something, or what happens to them if 'proven guilty' in this issue?

And how would TSR people feel if this same thing happened to them? Would they roll over and just 'take it' or would they run to EA, cry pretty crocodile tears, or What?!!

Fur is protested more often than leather because it's easier to harrass rich women than biker gangs!
http://woohoosims2.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 2009 April 06, 14:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who exactly are we talking about when we say "community leaders"? Delphy? Somebody else entirely?

I sing along with elevator music.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 2009 April 06, 14:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's a case of how long can you expect people to remain in a fevered state about something.  I was afraid this would happen.  Excitement is like fire, it needs fuel to keep burning.  In this case, TSR is just going, "I dunno, it wasn't us."  And we're not getting any new information.  After awhile, people just can't keep up a level of excitement.

All we can hope is that people won't forget about this, and won't let TSR get away with, "I dunno." 

Funny,  Johna at least, and maybe even others, were claiming that they had to just gather more evidence.  I find it ironic, because I haven't even seen any evidence from their side, never mind "more." 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #912 on: 2009 April 06, 14:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR's evidence " We Was Hacked Too (Sob Sob) sees all these hidden IP's numbers!! " Yes TSR because you might actually have some members who realize their information isn't safe and have done the common sense thing to protect themselves from identity theft - and hidden their IP numbers  or blocked you from tracing it so you can't sell their address and phone number to the highest bidder like many websites do. I have evidence that monkey's from Mars are planning to take over the world - it's in a comic book but, it's still evidence that doesn't mean it's legitimate or credible evidence.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 2009 April 06, 15:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The entire "we were hacked" story has even been denied by TSR, yet this leaves no other actual story. Ultimately, it doesn't matter. They've managed to throw up enough obfuscation to get the weak links in the chain to balk, which in turn has allowed TSR to bury this story. As for us, we will never forget, and never forgive.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #914 on: 2009 April 06, 15:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case anyone wants to smother the downloads with negative comments, these are the id's:  619485, 619745, 619722, 619774

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: