PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 11:48:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816011 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #735 on: 2009 April 02, 20:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if you've seen this gem yet, but the latest "contest" at TSR has just been posted.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/articles/competition
The title of the contest:  TSR's Hunt the Booty Competition!
Huh  These people have the worst sense of timing imaginable...

Any one want to run over to T$R and explain to them what irony means?
« Last Edit: 2009 April 02, 20:23:53 by kenmtl » Logged

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: 2009 April 02, 20:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She probably wants people to scream at her for leaving? Or what? Keep her prisoner?

Inactive
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: 2009 April 02, 20:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She probably wants people to scream at her for leaving? Or what? Keep her prisoner?

Or she's trying to steer away from the real issues. We already know that that is a common method used by TSR cult members.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: 2009 April 02, 20:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well now the poster has opened a thread stating that she will not post anymore cause of the TSR debate. She's sick of it.

Do I need more proof?

I'm not a mod at Insem, so it doesn't affect me what people do.  However, that new thread comes off a lot like, "I'm TIRED of this, so I'm going to STAMP MY FEET and try to make you feel GUILTY for BORING me! So there!"

If she no longer wanted to hear about the drama, she could always oh, I dunno, maybe not read about them?  This is the same as folks who come to Sim Secrets and whine whine whine about how Sim Secrets if full of drama and saying mean things, and how much they hate it.  Do these people really think we're all going to go, "Oh shit, this user is tired of this discussion.  THAT'S IT FOLKS!  Everyone out of the pool!"

It's  a good thing I'm not a mod, because my reaction would be, "And what should we discuss instead, my little snowflake?"

No one has to read or get involved in any of this, unless they want to.  There is nothing wrong with saying, "I'm neutral and I just don't care enough to get involved on either side."   Yes, it's irritating for those of us fighting the cause, but people have to pick and choose their battles and if you're just someone who uses the Sims 2 to escape your problems and your life already contains a lot of other drama, that should be your right, exercise it.  If someone tries to force your hand, you do have the right to say, "It's just a game and I don't care enough about it to get involved in the politics."

But sorry, coming up and basically telling everyone how upset you are is a drama queen move of the highest order.  There are hundreds if not thousands of other Sim fans who don't give a shit.  But they don't all come to make announcements, trying to make people feel guilty for caring when they don't.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: 2009 April 02, 20:31:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first thing I thought of when I read her post was..

"DIE 12 DIE!"

I have been hanging out on here too long  lol

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Xanadu
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: 2009 April 02, 20:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if you've seen this gem yet, but the latest "contest" at TSR has just been posted.

Any one want to run over to T$R and explain to them what irony means?

Complete lack of taste or tact...  I've decided to stop posting my lots to TSR and move over to MTS2 and BlackPearlSims (where people are sane and nice, without seeming fake about it).  I might possibly make some donations to PSMD at the end of my subscription time over there.  This whole thing has soured me on TSR and I already had planned not to buy Sims3 due to the inordinate amount of glitches in all of the Sims2 releases, some of which have still yet to be patched by Maxis...  sigh.  Time to move on, I suppose.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #741 on: 2009 April 02, 20:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd say anyone has the right to be neutral, but ask some of these people recently what that gets you.  A forum shut down, an account hacked.  If anything, being neutral seems to be the blood in the water for TSR these days.  They can't touch most if any of the pro-free sites, so they go after the ones on the fence.

If I were neutral still, right now I'd be hopping off the fence right about now, and not for TSR, even if I didn't like Pes and the pirates.  Pro-free doesn't mean you're part of the destroy paysite cause, it just means you think all CC should be free.  And when the paysites are acting so unethical [note not a single remaining paysite has come out and said 'What TSR has done is wrong, and while we refuse to become a freesite, we do not condon this behavior.'], then its a sign that maybe, just maybe, paysties are run by unethical, greedy assholes.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: 2009 April 02, 20:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This person just wants some "Oh no, don't leave. We all love you!" comments.

Best thing? Not one person is being supportive and asking her to stay - everyone is saying good riddance to her Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Craftingmomma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: 2009 April 02, 20:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What gets me about her attitude was that she demanded hard proof of TSR's wrong-doing.  Didn't want links to places she could read about all this, but she swallows TSR's bull with no problem.  That post by TSR had no hard evidence.  Think that little TSR sheep had too much Kool-aid.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: 2009 April 02, 20:55:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simply browse the site and look for the booty left lying around by the Pirates that visit TSR every day.

Hey! Great idea TSR! I'll start @ Shakeshit's Page-She's definitely a dirty ol' pirate who visits TSR everyday....

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
zordac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: 2009 April 02, 20:56:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to give her hard evidence early on and she just kept that sheepish attitude.

Oh well,

No skin off my ass!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: 2009 April 02, 21:02:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Xanadu

Good for you! Welcome to the Good Guys.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
pixiecrap
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: 2009 April 02, 21:05:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That competition... it's just a way to get "TSR booty" up on google instead of pointing it here. :p

(p.s. yes, this is my first post. Arrr. )

ShadySentinel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: 2009 April 02, 21:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might be a stupid question, but the "booty" that they refer to...are these objects created by former artists who are now pirates? Or are they just stamping a treasure chest wherever?

Also, I think it'd be hilarious if a bunch of pirates entered and won.

Blowing shit up is easy. Being politically correct is a pain in the ass.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #749 on: 2009 April 02, 21:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But we don't go there - so if they are using us for a contest, they are making stuff up.  Dorks.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: