PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 04:57:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 807055 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #690 on: 2009 April 02, 14:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Steve first blamed Coconut, then blamed BuggyBooz herself, back to blaming Coconut. In the end I assure you, it will be Coconut. And I doubt TSR will show Delphy anything they don't want him to find out anyway.

Inactive
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 2009 April 02, 14:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: justso
TSRs stand of the day on the MTS2 hacking is starting to get confusing, they are constantly changing their minds and I have lost track of what they are claiming right now.  I know they have refuted the claim that security was compromised.  Can I ask, if they are saying coconut is a mad haxxor and she did it, how did she have access to buggy's and thom's password, isn't that back to the security was compromised tack.  I don't believe for one minute that coconut has anything to do with this just trying to get round TSR's logic on this.

Well, justso, apparently if you want answers to to your questions you should go ask the owner's of the site that hosted buggy's stolen mesh. They will happily steer you in the right direction.

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #692 on: 2009 April 02, 14:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given that there happy little statement also appears to claim that anyone who supports free sites like Mod the Sims over The Shit Resource must be a Pirate, must have hacked, or stolen copies of the Sims 2 and must download from the Booty all the time who knows WTF they are saying-

Frankly I come here for the company-  and the fact the Booty is one of the 3 repositories for iitems from sites  that TSR etc  has sent up shit creek without a paddle, and where the owner/ operators/creators of the site has disappeared off the face of  the earth since the event (and only some have gone to TSR), or at least in the case of SimsCave and the Graveyard  given the thumbs up for their shit being posted here there- I don't know if that is true for any of the inactive sites here since some have disappeared and some have gone free.

I really don't like TSR, or EA at this point- they should at least coordinate on their lies - than if they hadn't already entirely discredited themselves in the eyes of many users and creators it might be believable.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 02, 14:24:51 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: 2009 April 02, 14:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What and listen to the same confusing shit that johan has been spouting here.  Sorry a visit to TSR from me anytime soon isn't on the cards.   I like to hold on to the contents of my stomach, crawling around in the excrement that is TSR wouldn't achieve this.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #694 on: 2009 April 02, 14:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, according to someone a while back, its a few of the FAs at TSR who have copies of sims2 ep/sps that arrrquired them.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: 2009 April 02, 14:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What and listen to the same confusing shit that johan has been spouting here.  Sorry a visit to TSR from me anytime soon isn't on the cards.   I like to hold on to the contents of my stomach, crawling around in the excrement that is TSR wouldn't achieve this.

Someone actually posted the shit excuse blog here a few pages back- I  put the real reason I left on my profile pulled my stories and screenies down- unfortunately I can't remove my stuff . I have blocked all 5 of their IP's from my site both through net security and blocked their IP's through my firewall as well and went into stealth mode on my firewall settings- given that they are not afraid of trying to fuck with the computers/servers etc of people who don't like them  or oppose them, even if they or someone associated with them didn't hack MTS2-which I doubt (I am sure we will know eventually since Delphy and Pescado are tracking down the info) - I am just sick of the crap and don't want them having access to my computer in any way. Let them keep thinking they are in control until EA sells them up the creek when the financial shit hits the fan.

dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: 2009 April 02, 14:44:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, according to someone a while back, its a few of the FAs at TSR who have copies of sims2 ep/sps that arrrquired them.

What EA didn't give their little ass kissers free copies for sucking up to them-(modified)
 (modified) Of course given the potential difficulties with creating new programs to put custom content into Sims 3- and given the fact that EA has demonstrated through their actions that they don't wish to work with the people who create the programs that allow creators whether at TSR or elsewhere to create and instead are collaborating with the people who know how to use but not develop the existing programs - who knows when we will see any true cc for sims 2- at least in terms of things that aren't lots, or re-colors

TSR has already changed their site to reflect Sims 3 with a separate section for Sims 3- I know people who design web.pages and those changes don't come cheap unless you do it yourself and most corporations like TSR don't design their own web pages. They are currently the only site I have come across that has entirely re-designed their page to reflect Sims 3- Delphy has stated he will simply include Sims 3  in Mod the Sims and other creators have not changed their pages to reflect Sims 3 even if they will be hosting creations for it- TSR will look seriously foolish if they have changed their site months in advance only to have it end up that they cannot host anything except what fans of the game can already find free at the Sims 3 official site until the people who create the modding programs catch up to them.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 02, 15:44:57 by dstar » Logged

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: 2009 April 02, 14:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pete of SimPe doesn't seem to interested in Sims 3

You talking about my husband here?  If so, I'd be interested to know the basis of this declaration.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #698 on: 2009 April 02, 15:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pete of SimPe doesn't seem to interested in Sims 3

You talking about my husband here?  If so, I'd be interested to know the basis of this declaration.

Modified to reflect that it was internet rumor - I have heard via the grapevine and we know how that can be that SimPe may be one of the programs that is not updated for Sims 3. I apologize as I did not mean to offend .

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #699 on: 2009 April 02, 15:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, alot of the code-types that came up with useful tools for sims 2 are getting ready to do the same for sims 3.  And Numenor is a guy, he looks a little like one of the members of Depeche Mode.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: 2009 April 02, 15:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's correct dstar - he's not planning to update SimPE for Sims 3.  Have you seen the complaints forum on the SimPE site?!  SimPE turned out to have scaleability issues.  It would have needed redesigning from scratch to overcome them, and then it wouldn't be SimPE any more.  Doesn't mean he's not planning to create a Something-That-Is-Not-SimPE at some point.

There was no SimPE for Sims 1 either, but there were plenty of modding tools, and I am sure there will be for Sims 3 Smiley

dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: 2009 April 02, 15:18:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That makes the situation for TSR even sadder and funnier- It really is sometimes hard to tell from user names and and avis and I try to avoid looking at personal info on peoples profile pages- I only go  to peoples profiles if I am searching for something by a particular creator.

I am glad they are - frankly because it works to break the TSR monopoly cause while EA may give TSR Bodyshop and Homecrafter First, the people who create the programs that really work will release programs to everyone at the same time and by the time many creators for TSR have figured out that BodyhsopSims3 and HomecrafterSims3 (whatever they will be called in the end) don't work- everyone else will have figured out how to create everything from skins to walls to floors and objects  using the programs created by the modding community  and already have their custom content out there. I don't know how the other former TSR creators here and at other freesites learned to do stuff but, if you follow their Custom Creation for 12's Tutorials by DOT, Padre and Co you end up starting with Bodyshop and Homecrafter.

QuornStar- I am glad that that one is correct at any rate- Thank you

Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 2009 April 02, 15:23:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish someone had coded something like SimPE for the Mac OS. Someone did try, but not sure what happened to him. Quorneater, if your husband does code a new SimPE for Sims 3, please have him work with a Mac programer or player to make sure it works on Macs too. We often get the "Oh you can correct that in SimPE answer if you have problems" answer. It shouldn't be too hard as the new Macs have Intel chips.

Alas, I will not have access as I play on a G5 PowerPC Mac.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #703 on: 2009 April 02, 15:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course this is speculation-

Speculation is fine, but we need to be a bit on the careful side with it as we know for a fact that our words get twisted anyway.   This is how we get branded for saying things that might turn out to be not true.  All someone needs to do is take what you said out of context and state that is what those nasty pirates at PMBD are saying and here is the proof that it is wrong.  Then our credibility is shot.  Especially as the war is now escalating, TSR will be pulling out all the stops. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: 2009 April 02, 15:41:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So SimPE didn't run on a Mac with an emulator?

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: