PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 17:50:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816040 times)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #465 on: 2009 March 31, 23:59:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been trying to read up there but it's very hard to tell what parts are speculation and what are supposed to be facts.
Are you saying that everything posted there are serious accusations?

wha  wha WHA?  Did I just read that correctly?  "What is speculation and what is supposed to be facts?"  Have you seen the screen shots. Oh yeah, that's right, you're supposed to think those are faked.  

Yes, everything posted over there are "serious accusations" backed up with screen shots from Coconut and various other members of the community (who can all testify to their validity.  I, personally can testify that all the screenshots Paleoanth volunteered have not been altered, because I have my own to compare them with and they are identical.)  

I don't get why you're over here Johan, I really don't.  At least you're honest about who you are, but I find it either disgusting or very amusing that TSR has sent someone to wade into enemy territory to search for facts, especially considering that facts don't mean a whole lot to TSR.  

So, let me get this straight though... TSR was never hacked?  Or if they were, the passwords to customer accounts was not taken, only a couple FA's were messed with, having their profiles changed (Only during the slowest time and so quickly caught too.  Hm, how "odd")  but otherwise, security is locked up tight?  

Then how was Buggy's password recovered?  How was it discovered that the passwords for her TSR is the same as her password for MTS2?  How did this happen, if the only people that knew about it were people from TSR (Buggy's original complaining) and a few people from MTS2?  If someone wanted to get to Buggy, why would they drag TSR into the middle?  

Again, it's been made overly clear, a little too clear that TSR has their mitts all over this.  How do you explain that one then?  What are they telling you to say now?  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2009 April 01, 00:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you whois TSR, there's a "Johan" listed as being the "Contact" (Registrant, Billing, Admin, Technical).  I'm guessing that this might be the same one...especially as details match some stuff known about Thomas.

So if he's involved with the technical side of TSR, it's very possible he's here to ensure that he doesn't get thrown to the wolves by refuting what Delphy has already been told.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2009 April 01, 00:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, Thomas is just digging his own grave deeper and deeper. I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan and TSR dies. Once TSR dies out and TS3 tanks, the world will be safe again. I can't wait for that day.

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2009 April 01, 00:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that was a pointless visit.  Now we know where Drea gets her mad skillz from.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2009 April 01, 00:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and believe that you really don't know what's going on with the company you -- co-own?

However, before you get involved with a company, you should educate yourself as to whether it's legal or not. TSR is not. Also, when you are an important higher-up at that company, you should know what people are doing in the company's name. Thomas is probably the most reviled person in the Sims community right now, all because of things he's done before this.

You have a lot of reading to do. Please inform yourself and examine all the evidence. You probably have evidence we don't have; you see Thomas a lot more than us. However, if you are being truthful, he has been keeping things from you. Ignorance isn't much of an excuse, but after this if you still plead it, I will not believe you.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: 2009 April 01, 00:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did I miss someone getting the Beatles' song reference?  Because if not, i want my prize, since now the song is stuck in my head, dammit! Smiley

And its I'm Fixing a Hole.  Recorded in 1967, written by Paul McCarthney....can't remember which album though I can find out by searching my albums.

And I'm sorry, but I just can't by this, and I think johan is here because they lack anyone else with enough subtlety.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2009 April 01, 01:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't see how he couldn't know. You would have to actively try to not hear about it. Maybe Thomass keeps him locked away in an office or something, because that's the only excuse I can think of. Surely he has seen his brother's second home. Surely he knows about all the hate mail that comes to their office, because you know they have it. I just don't get how he can be so clueless, or Steve for that matter. He works at the BBS for God's sake!

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2009 April 01, 01:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And its I'm Fixing a Hole.  Recorded in 1967, written by Paul McCarthney....can't remember which album though I can find out by searching my albums.

Wasn't it Sgt. Peppers?

bmyall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2009 April 01, 01:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's from SGT. Peppers, Soggy

disillusioned miscreant<br />

stepho
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: 2009 April 01, 01:11:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While the BBS is busy deleting any thread that mentions account security, I sign into World of Warcraft and see...

The text reads:
Welcome to World of Wacraft!
Help us fight email scammers! Official Blizzard emails will
always come from an @blizzard.com email address and
will never ask you for your password. Please always check URLs
contained in any suspicious emails.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 01, 02:00:07 by stepho » Logged
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: 2009 April 01, 01:13:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure what you are showing us there-  Care to explain?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2009 April 01, 01:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I imagine the email phishing scam warning on the bottom left.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2009 April 01, 01:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First pie goes to Soggy Fox, second one goes to neriana and the third to bmyall! Good work, guys! (I have it stuck in my head, too, cause I've been reading the new John Lennon biography.) Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2009 April 01, 01:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan may be telling the truth about not knowing much about the dirty goings on at TSR. Johan, Per and Mick normally stayed out of things unless there was a site issue. Otherwise you would not know they existed. Thomas does a lot of things behind their backs.

And Johan, poor Johan. Yes, Atwa is gone from TSR. But Anita is still there under one of her many names. One question, if there was no hacker issue at TSR in which subscriber info was taken, why are you here? Why are you coming to your 'enemy' for help?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: 2009 April 01, 01:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, is that any good?

And I learned it from a collection as a little kid.  So, to me, its from that Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: