PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:38:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806992 times)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #450 on: 2009 March 31, 23:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everything posted there is from the TSR forums, or people directly involved in the forums. Your brother seems to enjoy playing these games, you should really keep up with this stuff more.  Undecided

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2009 March 31, 23:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I realize that you are leaving but if you have the time you could take a look at the coconut blog (I am sure that your brother will say it is all made up but I can assure you that it is not).  There are many disgruntled ex-FA's here and tons of former members that would like some explanations about some of these things?

Why are the Forums at TSR so moderated that any questioning of the establishment gets immediately deleted?  What is being hidden?

What is the relationship with EA that makes any criticism of TSR result in the same kind of deletion or banning?

Why does TRS believe that it is okay to share personal information of any of it's members for any reason with non Admins. (Thomas has admitted to at least 5 such incidents).

Why can't anyone get a refund if they become unhappy with the service of TSR?  

I have many more but I don't want to overwhelm you now.  I hope you will come back despite the reception you may have received here.  Obviously TSR representatives are not a welcome bunch around here but I still appreciate the opportunity to have access to a conversation with you and would like to continue it if you are able.  Thank you
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 23:47:57 by scrappysim » Logged

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
picklechick
Landlubber

Oops! I pooped!

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2009 March 31, 23:27:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought you were leaving? And no, those aren't serious accusations, they're lovely children's stories concocted to entertain the mindless masses. What kind of epic twat are you?

" Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. " ~ Arya Stark

*Proud Disillusioned Miscreant In Service to Pescado*
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2009 March 31, 23:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In one word, yes. It's what has been going on and if you don't like it, then you had best clean house over there, starting with your dearly loved Thomas.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: 2009 March 31, 23:29:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

" I don't know" doesn't cut it- you and your fellow admins or whatever you are are a business- this means following commonly accepted international business ethics

1. Stealing other peoples stuff is a no no - its called intellectual property theft or corporate espionage (The theft of Buggybooz stuff by Shakeshaft for instance, or your actions towards Natural Sims, SimsSecrets, Reflexsims and other sites which though non-profit as per EA's Eula are incorporated none- the less) - In ethical companies the people who do this shit aren't only fired, or suspended they are arrested and thrown in jail (Shakeshaft is an FA- FA's get paid for their work even if it is only in free shit- hence they fit the definition of an employee)

2. Lying to the customers that sign your paycheck about potential invasion of their privacy or theft of credit card information is poor business ethics and violates the BBBO Code of Ethics for online businesses. Not telling people makes it worse (I'm sorry but like a real hacker would steal the info on the FA:s and SA's who have free subscriptions no PayPal or credit cards required when they can steal the info of paying customers ).

3. Convincing other companies like EA to violate the TOS and Eula's that they wrote themselves and that they have been supporting for 25 years - is unethical

4. Don't waste your breath with the ohh pity me routine- if you come to a site that has made obvious their hate for you over the years expecting sympathy than EATSR are bigger idiots than even the most cynical of us thought you were. If you people would be honest with your creators and customers and EA would be honest with us than well we would not have as much of a problem with your.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 23:34:52 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2009 March 31, 23:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's quite possible that in the end of all this, Thomas will be 'thrown to the wolves' and retire to his second home, while TSR continues undamaged, rid of the 'blight' ready for Sims 3. If you can do it for Atwa, you can do it for Thomas! Wink

I thought we were pirates?

Thomas can walk the plank  Wink

Damn straight we are pirates. But you can't tell me the admins didn't know/agree with Thomas while he did these things. Getting rid of the 'bad guy', the 'scape goat', will put TSR in the clear. Thomas gets to retire with a bag of money and TSR will continue without any justice.

Inactive
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2009 March 31, 23:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because based on all the information I have, it seems like Johan really is as clueless as he claims to be. Based on his position within the organization, they probably don't let him out of his cage much.
I would be interested in finding out what your information on me might be?
Did you looks at the IP's and that user agent by the way? I thought it looked very interesting and I'm sure it's in all our interest to bring forward any additional information that can help us get us to the bottom of this.

If i'm not sure about something then i don't pretend to be, hence the "i don't know"'s
You can call it clueless if you want, i think i'm just being honest.

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2009 March 31, 23:35:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he tends to forget that when one of the higher echelon people in a company gets busted for anything, it makes the company look bad and lose business. I hope that happens here, because the whole thing is shady in the first place.

Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2009 March 31, 23:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn straight we are pirates. But you can't tell me the admins didn't know/agree with Thomas while he did these things. Getting rid of the 'bad guy', the 'scape goat', will put TSR in the clear. Thomas gets to retire with a bag of money and TSR will continue without any justice.

The painful truth of pretty much ANY corrupt 'business' these days. The owner, who is often just the 'face' sits back and cashes people's cheques, only to be made obsolete and sitting back in his big chair with his bags of monies.

Sucks.  Undecided

And just a final point before I butt out like a good newbie - Is Atwa on a leash, or is she just naturally like that? (That being her behaviour that is screenshotted on Coconut's blog)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2009 March 31, 23:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh FFS enough already.

Johan what exactly is your position at TSR. Why are involving yourself in this? Why do you care? It's all getting incredibly tedious so put up or shut up.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: 2009 March 31, 23:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't know don't come here claiming to be from TSR - after all " we have people using that site to make trouble all the time at TSR " is claiming you are someone in the know implying either an exec with TSR Inc, an Admin or a Forum Mod -  If you don't know anything than run back to TSR and tell them to send use someone who really does to explain it to us- like we'd really believe them but still - get your lies straight

Because based on all the information I have, it seems like Johan really is as clueless as he claims to be. Based on his position within the organization, they probably don't let him out of his cage much.
Did you looks at the IP's and that user agent by the way? I thought it looked very interesting and I'm sure it's in all our interest to bring forward any additional information that can help us get us to the bottom of this.

If i'm not sure about something then i don't pretend to be, hence the "i don't know"'s

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 2009 March 31, 23:39:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing that would keep Atwa quiet would be a heavy muzzle and tranquilizers... She is their attack mutt, don't you know? And Johan, don't deny what you don't know for sure. Thomas has more way of hiding things than ever you would guess, because he keeps bringing her back like a homesick ghost.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2009 March 31, 23:48:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, johan, you're coming off as almost guileless. If you really are unaware of the lengths that Thomass has gone to in order to crown himself King of Simworld then all I can say is, wow, you've missed quite a show.
showercapfrog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2009 March 31, 23:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh FFS enough already.

Johan what exactly is your position at TSR. Why are involving yourself in this? Why do you care? It's all getting incredibly tedious so put up or shut up.

If you whois TSR, there's a "Johan" listed as being the "Contact" (Registrant, Billing, Admin, Technical).  I'm guessing that this might be the same one...especially as details match some stuff known about Thomas.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 2009 March 31, 23:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's a brother. At least, from what I heard a long time ago.

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: