PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:11:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806929 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #435 on: 2009 March 31, 23:13:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know Thomas has a brother named Johan, helps run TSR too.  From what I've seen, apparently Steve and Johan are the more intelligent crooks.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 2009 March 31, 23:13:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in, and stops my mind from wandering..." First one to identify that song quote gets the first cream pie to throw at the idiots expecting us to believe they didn't do anything. Grin Sorry bout the off-topic, just thought it would be fun to riff for a moment...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 2009 March 31, 23:14:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan, talk to your boss (Steve) then. Smiley  Becuase he said this: "...for Tom's login, it *is* possible it was obtained from his end... thats a loophole we fixed just after Christmas".

Chatting with Steve I don't think I "got the wrong idea" since we where talking *specifically* about security of accounts and logins, etc.

I would suggest that, before you go around trying to discredit me, you first check your own source.  "No our users login details where not compromised" does not tally with "thats a loophole we fixed after Christmas".

I'm sorry if you got the impression that i was trying to discredit you, that was not my intention.
I don't know exactly what he meant by fixing the loophole but we don't have any reason to believe that our members login details have been compromised.

Ok swell.
However, this is what Steve has told them to be the probable cause of an ip logging into Thomas's account also logging into BuggyBooz's account, vandalizing.
If this has not happened, and you confirm there was no theft of passwords or compromising of TSR that would have gotten them the login details of both Thomas and Buggy, then the only possibility left is the admins doing this or enabling this.

Are you sure you don't want to, maybe talk this over with Steve....

Inactive
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: 2009 March 31, 23:15:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I am getting really catty - someone needs to sit in a corner - over there by the Family Fun Stuff Chalkboard and write -  I will not lie to the customers that sign my paycheck 641 billion times.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 2009 March 31, 23:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan- What so you believe happened then at this point and will Shakeshaft have any repercussions at this point that you know of for the original theft of the Buggybooz items?  (I realize that you may not have any knowledge of those type things but if you do).  

Delphy, was the Hamilton IP a proxy or was it the original IP used to set up the Hamilton account that is known to be Thomas' account at MTS2?  

I was under the understanding that the only IP's that accessed the hacked account were those and I didn't think that either of them were a proxy.  I thought all the talk of Proxy IP's came in after the original conversation that Thomas' account and Buggy's account were the only ones used to access the account.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 2009 March 31, 23:16:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know Thomas has a brother named Johan, helps run TSR too.  From what I've seen, apparently Steve and Johan are the more intelligent crooks.
I actualy haven't seen "Steve" or "Johan" directly involved in anything crooked at all, it seems mostly like Thomas is behind the crooked activity and the other two are just hapless schmucks who don't really have any idea what's going on.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 2009 March 31, 23:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There have been so many things that seem to need explanations and the TSR admin dont seem to be very forthcoming with information, not just about this but many other things in the past as well.  It is disheartening to be confronted by so much negative information about your site and only get the response from your side that it is all lies.  I used to frequent your forums (under a different name) and I can say that the censorship of your members and activity of your staff without recourse makes your credibility as a site come into question.

I would like to hear your opinion of these things as well as some of the other things circulating around the net right now such as what exact kind of relationship deos TSR have with EA/Maxis?
I would like to give answers, that first post i made was actually serious, exactly what are we accused of doing?
PayPal info sharing, DDos attacks, closing other fansites?
It's getting late so i will not be around to answer it now.

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: 2009 March 31, 23:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There have been so many things that seem to need explanations and the TSR admin dont seem to be very forthcoming with information, not just about this but many other things in the past as well.  It is disheartening to be confronted by so much negative information about your site and only get the response from your side that it is all lies.  I used to frequent your forums (under a different name) and I can say that the censorship of your members and activity of your staff without recourse makes your credibility as a site come into question.

I would like to hear your opinion of these things as well as some of the other things circulating around the net right now such as what exact kind of relationship deos TSR have with EA/Maxis?
I would like to give answers, that first post i made was actually serious, exactly what are we accused of doing?
PayPal info sharing, DDos attacks, closing other fansites?
It's getting late so i will not be around to answer it now.

tsr.mustbedestroyed.org

Knock yourself out. We're talking about something else.

Inactive
Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: 2009 March 31, 23:20:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know exactly what he meant by fixing the loophole but we don't have any reason to believe that our members login details have been compromised.

Why do all of your responses seem to start with "I don't know"?

I've pretty much been staying out of this thread because I'm not one of the "insiders," so to speak. I just don't have all the information on everything, so I'm not sure how relevant any of my comments are. You seem to be in the same boat, Johan, so I'm not sure what it is you're trying to do here.

I sing along with elevator music.
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 2009 March 31, 23:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've pretty much been staying out of this thread because I'm not one of the "insiders," so to speak. I just don't have all the information on everything, so I'm not sure how relevant any of my comments are. You seem to be in the same boat, Johan, so I'm not sure what it is you're trying to do here.

With myself being the same boat too - Johan, get your "Facts"(or lack thereof) organised before trying to explain things. I think Steve and yourself just painted TSR into a bit of a corner.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 2009 March 31, 23:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's quite possible that in the end of all this, Thomas will be 'thrown to the wolves' and retire to his second home, while TSR continues undamaged, rid of the 'blight' ready for Sims 3. If you can do it for Atwa, you can do it for Thomas! Wink

Inactive
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 2009 March 31, 23:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because based on all the information I have, it seems like Johan really is as clueless as he claims to be. Based on his position within the organization, they probably don't let him out of his cage much.

It's quite possible that in the end of all this, Thomas will be 'thrown to the wolves' and retire to his second home, while TSR continues undamaged, rid of the 'blight' ready for Sims 3.
That'd be the logical move. And honestly, I think Thomas is mostly responsible for the mess to begin with.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Jrobinred
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: 2009 March 31, 23:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ThomASS needs to go have a sit down.  It's atrocious that he can use the oldest trick in the book ("SOMEONEZ HACKED US AND DECIDED TO HACK TODAYZ ON BUGGYBOOZ'S ACCOUNT!") to try and get himself out of this one.  TSR is a fat joke.

Oh Flubber.
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: 2009 March 31, 23:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tsr.mustbedestroyed.org

Knock yourself out. We're talking about something else.
I've been trying to read up there but it's very hard to tell what parts are speculation and what are supposed to be facts.
Are you saying that everything posted there are serious accusations?

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: 2009 March 31, 23:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's quite possible that in the end of all this, Thomas will be 'thrown to the wolves' and retire to his second home, while TSR continues undamaged, rid of the 'blight' ready for Sims 3. If you can do it for Atwa, you can do it for Thomas! Wink

I thought we were pirates?

Thomas can walk the plank  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: