PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:20:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806964 times)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #405 on: 2009 March 31, 22:33:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes I would really like to know to since it is my private info that may have been revealed- As per your investigations I highly doubt there are any other than on how to further dig your way deeper into EA's pockets. Would you like some cheese with your ZOMG we are innocent of anything whine- I have some lovely stinky Limburger

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2009 March 31, 22:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So. If not Atwa (since she is so not involved with TSR Roll Eyes), than who at TSR did it??

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2009 March 31, 22:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In all the time that Atwa has been a pain in the ass for TSR, NOW is suddenly the time to tell the community that she's not involved with TSR. Hehehehehe.

Inactive
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2009 March 31, 22:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan- Can you explain why no one was ever notified that their private information such as passwords may have been compromised and if that is not the case, why Thomas or Steve would tell Delphy that it was?
It seems Delphy jumped to conclusions or got the wrong idea. I wasn't in the chat with them so i don't know exactly what was said but no, our users login details were not compromised. Some FA accounts were compromised a while ago, if you remember blaming us for hacking ourselves? This is the incident i think they were talking about.

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2009 March 31, 22:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SO according to you, Delphy was not told by Steve that there was a vulnerability that was rectified 3 months ago that may have resulted in passwords being compromised?

I hope my posts are coming off in the tone I intend.  I appreciate you staying long enough to answer a few questions and only intend, at this moment, to have a civil conversation with you to understand some of what is going on.

Edited for clarification.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2009 March 31, 22:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In all the time that Atwa has been a pain in the ass for TSR, NOW is suddenly the time to tell the community that she's not involved with TSR. Hehehehehe.

I'm actually QUITE surprised they are protecting her! I was so certain they would be fast to throw her to the wolves. (what a spell she has on Thomass  Kiss)

Johan- Can you explain why no one was ever notified that their private information such as passwords may have been compromised and if that is not the case, why Thomas or Steve would tell Delphy that it was?
It seems Delphy jumped to conclusions or got the wrong idea. I wasn't in the chat with them so i don't know exactly what was said but no, our users login details were not compromised. Some FA accounts were compromised a while ago, if you remember blaming us for hacking ourselves? This is the incident i think they were talking about.

I don't think Delphy jumped to any conclusions--do you not see he is investigating things? He analyzed his initial evidence quite correctly IMO though...

Oppsies. Busted ^-*

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2009 March 31, 22:41:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, sure, I believe you. Uh huh. Right. Do you by any chance have any swamp lands in the fjords of Denmark that you would happen to be selling, by any chance?? Roll Eyes

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2009 March 31, 22:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for telling us that BuggyBooz's and Thomas's user account info like passwords have not been compromized. (?) lol That narrows it down pretty nicely. The one that has 'compromized' your FA's accounts could not have been the same one using user's login details to screw with MTS2.

Inactive
Chelsea
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2009 March 31, 22:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Like this whole "OMGAH DELPHY MISUNDERSTOOD." wasn't expected.  Roll Eyes

I was just waiting for them to send someone over here. I love how they're doing "investigations." Ha, hahaha.

Number Two: They are mutated sea bass.
Dr. Evil: Really? Are they ill tempered?
Number Two: Absolutely.
Dr. Evil: Oh well, that's a start.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 2009 March 31, 22:45:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the only thing they're "investigating" is people's gullibility factor, ya know?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Simlizus
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2009 March 31, 22:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for clarifying that Anouk, do we know anything else abut this user? For example where it stands in the paysite debate?
I don't want to get into discussions right now, i am trying to collect as much information as i can about this for our own investigations but to answer your questions:
We see A LOT of trouble makers on TSR using this service!
And you can't link such an IP to a specific user as anyone using the service can get that IP.
I'm not 100% sure that you can select a specific IP but if you can you could even use that to make it look like you are atwa for example if atwa were seen as "connected" to that IP.
[/quote] I wondered how long it was going to take before tsr sent one of their lackeys over to try to misdirect the post.  Anyone else find the whole, "We see alot of troublemakers on tsr" comment amusing?  This lame ass makes me glad i got banned for 3 days from the BBS for my two posts that had the link to Delphy's post and coconuts blog.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2009 March 31, 22:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do they even talk to each other over there? Is a little coordination in their excuses too much to ask? I mean really, it's getting hard keep up. Don't make me get pen.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 2009 March 31, 22:48:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One thing I can't figure out is if Thomas really was hacked and somebody used his password to use his mts account to do this to Buggybooz, how come he's not screaming bloody murder about it? If somebody used my name and my account like that I'd be reporting that IP myself and working with anybody I could to get to the bottom of it. This service that lets you have any IP you want, don't they have records of who they gave that IP to? It seems to me it's an illegal use of their service to use it to hack a site under someone else's name. If it's a US company there must be laws that will make them turn over those records. If I was Thomas that's what I'd be doing, not blowing off all this just saying "Nope, wasn't me."
Good points, but Thomas MTS account was not used to do this to Buggybooz, Buggybooz account were used. What should we tell in the report, that we got the blame for something we didn't do because someone was using their service?
I doubt this company would reveal any information if you just ask them but if anyone have a chance to get the information it would be Delphy since he is the one who got "hacked".

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
Delphy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2009 March 31, 22:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan, talk to your boss (Steve) then. Smiley  Becuase he said this: "...for Tom's login, it *is* possible it was obtained from his end... thats a loophole we fixed just after Christmas".

Chatting with Steve I don't think I "got the wrong idea" since we where talking *specifically* about security of accounts and logins, etc.

I would suggest that, before you go around trying to discredit me, you first check your own source.  "No our users login details where not compromised" does not tally with "thats a loophole we fixed after Christmas".

Either actual TSR accounts *where* compromised or they weren't.  The explanation that Steve told me was that they *where*, and this is how people managed to get into Thomas' MTS2 account *and* buggys.  If, however, you are saying that they where NOT compromised... then the ONLY people that would have access to the account information to log into those two accounts... are TSR themselves.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 23:09:31 by Delphy » Logged
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: 2009 March 31, 22:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to investigate how much of a kickback TSR is giving EA for not prosecuting them for violating their EULA agreement- It must be a pretty nice one and EA is desperate after all losing 641 billion and that is billion folks dollars in a single quarter ( According to last years quarterly sales reports posted online along with other corporate entities that demonstrated a loss), which can be attributed to Securom and TSR related asshattery and drastically lowered sales because people didn't have 40-50 USD last year to fill the gas tanks on their cars or pay their mortgages , forget about buying games. They must be pretty desperate for money to violate their own TOS and EULA policies .  Not to mention all the users who won't buy Sims 3.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 22:54:35 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: