PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 23:41:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816060 times)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #390 on: 2009 March 31, 21:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just an info post - checked Shakeshaft current upload over at TSR- Several people had made negative comments about the situation which have been deleted by Admin. Good thing I have several email addresses- left a nasty comment for Google Search about the site which has not been deleted yet

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2009 March 31, 22:02:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lefwillynot has the same ip Atwa used on Naturalsims. They are from the same service Thomas has bought to hide atwa's ip from staff members on TSR.

Johan:
- What are the chances that any of the people who buy that service, know anything about the sims 2 community?
- What are the chances that any of the people who buy that service, care about what was posted on Simsecret about TSR?
- What are the chances that any of the people who buy that service, would break into TSR?
- What are the chances that any of the people who buy that service, use the ip's that have been linked to Atwa on a different site than MTS2 and LiveJournal?
Thanks for clarifying that Anouk, do we know anything else abut this user? For example where it stands in the paysite debate?
I don't want to get into discussions right now, i am trying to collect as much information as i can about this for our own investigations but to answer your questions:
We see A LOT of trouble makers on TSR using this service!
And you can't link such an IP to a specific user as anyone using the service can get that IP.
I'm not 100% sure that you can select a specific IP but if you can you could even use that to make it look like you are atwa for example if atwa were seen as "connected" to that IP.

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2009 March 31, 22:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan... from TSR, eh? OK, so which part of the happy family are you from? nohead or nobrain? Doesn't really make much of a difference, because either way you're part of an illegal and evil empire. So, who has the popcorn today? *eye blink*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 2009 March 31, 22:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe this is a bit much to ask but i can at least try:
Pescado, can you make something out of the IP's and user agent strings in Delphy's last post?
If you for example have a user on your forum with logins from any of those IP's where the user agent matches (the IE 7 one in particular)

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2009 March 31, 22:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes Huh. New breed of troll?

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2009 March 31, 22:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I think so. This one makes me wanna do what the guy in your avi is doing, Jojoba... Roll the eyes up in the head and pass the heck out from the sheer inane whatever they spout.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2009 March 31, 22:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One thing I can't figure out is if Thomas really was hacked and somebody used his password to use his mts account to do this to Buggybooz, how come he's not screaming bloody murder about it? If somebody used my name and my account like that I'd be reporting that IP myself and working with anybody I could to get to the bottom of it. This service that lets you have any IP you want, don't they have records of who they gave that IP to? It seems to me it's an illegal use of their service to use it to hack a site under someone else's name. If it's a US company there must be laws that will make them turn over those records. If I was Thomas that's what I'd be doing, not blowing off all this just saying "Nope, wasn't me."

The one who angers you, controls you.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: 2009 March 31, 22:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that johan isaacson or just a member of TSR
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2009 March 31, 22:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for clarifying that Anouk, do we know anything else abut this user? For example where it stands in the paysite debate?
I don't want to get into discussions right now, i am trying to collect as much information as i can about this for our own investigations but to answer your questions:
We see A LOT of trouble makers on TSR using this service!
And you can't link such an IP to a specific user as anyone using the service can get that IP.
I'm not 100% sure that you can select a specific IP but if you can you could even use that to make it look like you are atwa for example if atwa were seen as "connected" to that IP.

I get that, but do all of these random annoying people have admin access? Acces to personal info used to break into accounts on other sites, apparently to support TSR in some way? And is it just a coincidence that Atwa really really really loves tsr? Wink

Inactive
Stoertebekker
Landlubber

Hotzenplotz FTW!

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 2009 March 31, 22:17:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the proxies Nouk was talking about belong to the bunch that Thomass gave to Atwa - correct me if I'm wrong. (Coconut, Dec. 1st)
Combined with the incidents surrounding Buggy, Simsecret and Natural Sims, and all of it taking place within the Sims community - there's not much doubt left IMO.

*runs away to her lurking corner*

Currently busy with settling the pirates on L'Ile-A-Vache.
No fatalities yet.
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 2009 March 31, 22:25:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get that, but do all of these random annoying people have admin access? Acces to personal info used to break into accounts on other sites, apparently to support TSR in some way? And is it just a coincidence that Atwa really really really loves tsr? Wink
Of course not.
Atwa is not part of TSR and i have nothing else to say about her other than it don't look like it's her based on our own investigations.

Chelsea
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2009 March 31, 22:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I just summon up my opinion with an LOLcat?

Basically.

Number Two: They are mutated sea bass.
Dr. Evil: Really? Are they ill tempered?
Number Two: Absolutely.
Dr. Evil: Oh well, that's a start.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2009 March 31, 22:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice fishing expedition you're having here Johan? So what would this leftywillnot visiting our site have anything to do with this whole ZOMG we're innocent T$Rlings? It wouldn't be the first time one of your minions would come here. RED HERRING anyone?! Just so you can say lookit it be the ebil piratezzz behind this whole mess?

Why don't you just go back to minding your flock of sheeplets? You never know one of them might be hiding moniez from you...

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2009 March 31, 22:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan- Can you explain why no one was ever notified that their private information such as passwords may have been compromised and if that is not the case, why Thomas or Steve would tell Delphy that it was?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2009 March 31, 22:32:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwa is not part of TSR and i have nothing else to say about her other than it don't look like it's her based on our own investigations.

If Atwat is not a part of TSR, then I'm the bloody Pope. You've been fooled.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: