PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:46:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806754 times)
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #240 on: 2009 March 31, 04:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe Thoma$$ could rename his 2nd home "Bandwidth Manor", then "it's for bandwidth" would be true!

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2009 March 31, 04:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas must be kicking himself now, if it wasn't for Shakeshaft's thieving episode a few loose ends, regarding hacking activities, wouldn't have been put together. 
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: 2009 March 31, 04:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why choose *now* to do this attack if you've had the logins for *months*? It doesn't make any sense.  The timings are way off, and are very suspicious.

I can tell you only that TSR anti-freesite related activity has been picking up in the last couple of months.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2009 March 31, 05:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So....only for the reason that I'm no hacky-hackerson type: If I run a tracert on one of the IPs in question and end up with this before it lags and times out:

10    37 ms    33 ms    39 ms  xe-1-2-0.sjc10.ip.tiscali.net [213.200.80.165]
11   184 ms   186 ms   208 ms  xe-2-1-0.lon20.ip.tiscali.net [89.149.186.89]
12   182 ms   214 ms   186 ms  rapidswitch-gw1.ip.tiscali.net [213.200.79.210]

I'm to assume that "rapidswitch" is a proxy of some sort? Sorry for the somewhat OT, but I'm just attempting to wrap my meager brain around the ins and outs of IP jargon.

As long as it connects back in some form to TS(uck)R I'm satisfied.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2009 March 31, 05:30:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW. has anyone else noticed that TSR just hung Manga Moron out to dry?  Since they are now claiming that MTS2 was hacked by someone who hacked them, they are, therefore, not going to go with the "they did it to themselves" excuse.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2009 March 31, 05:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That moron needs to dry, still wet behind the ears and in the shorts, as my mom used to describe kids still in diapers like him.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2009 March 31, 05:42:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BTW. has anyone else noticed that TSR just hung Manga Moron out to dry?  Since they are now claiming that MTS2 was hacked by someone who hacked them, they are, therefore, not going to go with the "they did it to themselves" excuse.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.  Blaming Mts2 for hacking themselves would have been a bad idea. Considering that MTS2's servers totally failed recently, surely if Delphy wanted to stick one to Thomas, that would have been the time to do it. Delphy refuted all claims that hackers and virus were to blame.
Canoodle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2009 March 31, 05:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone link me? My google-fu is failing as is my TSR search. I'm very interested in what has become of poor Manga. [/snark]
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2009 March 31, 05:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm to assume that "rapidswitch" is a proxy of some sort? Sorry for the somewhat OT, but I'm just attempting to wrap my meager brain around the ins and outs of IP jargon.
Rapidswitch, in this case, is referring to a fast switch or router. It's meaningless, ignore it.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2009 March 31, 05:57:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to go back a few pages, but I've read this entire thread since I was at work earlier.

@Whoever wants to read, I flounced because I know where I'm not wanted, and it seems illogical to have my stuff there, too, if I'm not going to be there. What's happening to my stuff? It's going onto TSR, of course! Because as the words came out of the whores horses mouth, 'TSR Is where my home and dimes are, I want the monies'. My MTS2 content will be staying free on TSR. As for 'throwing my toys out of the pram' again, you don't move house and leave furniture do you.
As for my future in the community, if any of you care, quite frankly it's none of your business. Don't need to explain anything for anyone.

How did you know you weren't wanted at MTS2? Actually, it wasn't until someone gave an event line that I've even heard your name mentioned during this whole thing. Who is Manga moon anyways? I mean really. And now we know TSR hovers over PMBD since you obviously are reading this. And yes I do move house and leave furniture. That's why I owe my last apartment $500, because I left it for them to throw away. Why should I do the work when they will, and I have the money for them to do it? My favorite part about your rant though is that you don't need to explain for anyone, yet you come here posting why you left MTS2, and how loyal to TSR you feel.  Cheesy

LOL @ Paden... may I remind you that without the 'fucktards' this website wouldn't even exist. You think you look cool saying things like that? Seriously, people like you are the scum of this community, in fact, this whole website is. You can throw judgements around all you like, LOL, small-minded imps with curse words as their vocabulary don't particularly bother me.

I honestly don't think Paden cares about looking cool to anyone actually. She is just amazingly foul mouthed. Again, you accuse us of making small minded judgements about you, yet we are "fucktards," and "small minded imps with curse words as their vocabulary." Isn't this a case of the pot calling the kettle black? How do you expect us not to think your a mentally defective dunce, when you think we are the same?

The difference between here vs. TSR though, we are allowed opinions and viewpoints. We are allowed to be us. We aren't force fed the kool-aid, and told what to type on the forums by Thomass. We are ourselves. Now do you really think you could make the same type of posts here as you do on TSR, and get away with it? I'm not talking about in his super sekrit FA forums either.  Roll Eyes

Take a clue from all the FA's that have left Manga. A great portion of them create for the sims community on free websites. If TSR was so great, then why aren't they still there? Yes, because they have been fucked royally in their ass hole. Thomass doesn't care about you and what you think. He pays his FA's because it's an incentive to create. If he really wanted to tell you guys good job, why doesn't he just randomly give you money? Why does everyone have to have downloading standards? Because he runs a business of lies and deceit. He doesn't give a flying fuck if your there or not. He will always find new, naive people to fill your shoes. Look at Paleo, Darq, Aikea, Geldyh, Windkeeper, all of the great ones. All been replaced. Only a matter of time before it happens to you.

You can all live your lives bogged down about paysites, something that'll never be resolved, or you can fucking get on with it and do what you want to do like I am. You're all incredibly nieve to think that I actually care what you think? Yep, you guys have fun spending the rest of your lives here getting ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE, and good riddence to you all when you finally get some common sense and give up this sharade.

Your right, the issue about paysites will probably never be resolved. But if we are naive to think you care, then what does that make you? Obviously you felt compelled to come here and make a point and make it be known. Do you honestly think we care? Fuck no. I could have lived my life happily without you posting here. Yet, you felt that your opinion was all so mighty and powerful, that the evil mean impy pirates must read it.

Alas, I could not stop myself from pointing out the hypocrisy in your posts. You must be a 12.

Now I would like to throw in that TSR's "excuse" is lame as shit. If they were hacked 3 months ago, why the fuck didn't they tell their members? Why wait until 3 months later when someone was hacked to pull the "omg guise! Us 2!!!!eleventy!!!!!one!!!!" I call bullshit, and Delphy I highly doubt you need to believe their crap. The proof is there, and Cala has informed us that Coconut has proof as well.

Now just a reminder to all our friendly new pirates:
Don't throw away your current TSR subs! Let's put them to good use! Yes ladies and gents, donate to the booty! Get in touch with any of the booty and staff and find out how you can help out today! Still got 5 days left on your sub and don't give a fuck if your banned? Get some bleach and go on a TSR downloading spree! Coordinate with our booty staff to make sure every last penny you paid to TSR, goes towards making them cry like little bitches! The people you need to get in touch with would either be:

Ash_Redfern
Jojoba
Chemistrycourtney
Or Pescado.

I know we might have enough donaters, but it wouldn't hurt to get a few more if people are willing. If you can't help PMBD, then go to Sims Cave, or even GOS and go to their section for paysite items. (The name of it escapes me at the moment.) See a friend on BPS in a WCIF wanting TSR items? PM the item! Do whatever you feel necessary to cause them moar butthurt!

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Axeleefe
ARR!

This Chair be high, Says I

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: 2009 March 31, 05:59:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Tis obvious I'm a newbie of sorts  Roll Eyes So I'll keep it brief, cause I'm sure no pirates are really interested.

Anyway, my point was (as I'm sure has been stated to death on other forums about this) WHY are TSR determined to be such tools? Seriously, one thing after another piles up and they evidently have EA in their pocket. It's like fighting a brick wall, unless somebody is able to get above Hydra and Drea  Undecided

I'm just going to pray to Lord Delphyoxysm that something can and/or will be done   Lips sealed
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 06:09:32 by Axeleefe » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 2009 March 31, 06:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, now, it's been quite some time since I blew up on a troll that bad, I've behaved myself rather well. Gee, nothing like knowing that people only see me as a repository for cussing terms... I wanted to use simple words on the fool because I figured it would be too brain-taxing for them to dig out a dictionary to look up words like "pusilaminous" or "chicanery" or even "thieving liar"... Hmph!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 2009 March 31, 06:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, now, it's been quite some time since I blew up on a troll that bad, I've behaved myself rather well. Gee, nothing like knowing that people only see me as a repository for cussing terms... I wanted to use simple words on the fool because I figured it would be too brain-taxing for them to dig out a dictionary to look up words like "pusilaminous" or "chicanery" or even "thieving liar"... Hmph!

Tongue I know, that's why it was more enjoyable to read. You've become soft! Now we must put in a pit of lions to toughen you up! *Grawr!* Plus Paden I think anything more than "Good work, here's money" would be more than most FA's could comprehend.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 2009 March 31, 06:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now just a reminder to all our friendly new pirates:
Don't throw away your current TSR subs! Let's put them to good use! Yes ladies and gents, donate to the booty! Get in touch with any of the booty and staff and find out how you can help out today! Still got 5 days left on your sub and don't give a fuck if your banned? Get some bleach and go on a TSR downloading spree! Coordinate with our booty staff to make sure every last penny you paid to TSR, goes towards making them cry like little bitches!

I was going to state something similar after peeking at TSR a second ago. People that want to burn their free accounts at TSR by posting links should to the bad pirate sites should probably do so during peek hours (more people will see it) and consider pming a few random people as well. *going to wash TSR scum off myself and my beloved laptop now*

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 2009 March 31, 06:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Posting the links would help get the simmers who have not heard of paysite debate/PMBD over here, but we really don't want an influx of 12's. It would probably be safer to direct them Garden of Shadows since they just as acidic to TSR as we are, but can be concealed better. My whole point with what you quoted though, is that if your currently paying to download from TSR, instead of doing something dumb and getting banned, help out with the cause. Booty isn't free ya know.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: