PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:18:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806897 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #150 on: 2009 March 31, 00:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Manga, stop drinking the kool-aid, or has Thoma$$ promised you a  -microscopic- slice of his huge fortune for coming to the dark side?

The Eula says -non-commercial.  Letters from EA legal and John Riccitello say otherwise, that we can share and that this site -is- legal.  That Drea and Hydra squash any sharing of TSR's stuff, any bad things said about TSR and any links to this place just say that he's giving someone there also microscopic slices of the fortune building is luxurious second home.

As for Shakeshaft stealing, how do you explain identical UV maps - that Buggy stole from Shakeshaft's future projects?  You're supposed to be talented - so stop being an idiot.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: 2009 March 31, 00:46:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*passes around the rum popcorn balls and settles back to watch the ensuing bloodshed* Seriously.  I do hope Thomass is giving you something for being so brave.  But you don't seem to realize that there are quite a few people who stopped drinking the kool-aid here, who realized just what was going on, and -left-.

www.thestormradio.com
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2009 March 31, 00:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Whoever wants to read, I flounced because I know where I'm not wanted, and it seems illogical to have my stuff there, too, if I'm not going to be there. What's happening to my stuff? It's going onto TSR, of course! Because as the words came out of the whores horses mouth, 'TSR Is where my home and dimes are, I want the monies'. My MTS2 content will be staying free on TSR. As for 'throwing my toys out of the pram' again, you don't move house and leave furniture do you.
As for my future in the community, if any of you care, quite frankly it's none of your business. Don't need to explain anything for anyone.

Try deleting your content from TSR sometime and show us how far you get with that.  At MTS2, you could throw your toys out of the pram.  You will not have that option at TSR.  And let me tell you something about the people you choose to believe.  They are liars, thieves, and utterly without a grain of morality or conscience.  They treat people as means to their own ends, which is the worst form of immorality I can think of.  Anyone who stays at TSR after the info sharing, the hacking of the LJ sim secret forum and this most recent offense is just as culpable as those who did the actual acts.  I have had it with all of you.  Even those that I liked and had a good relationship with, I no longer have any feeling for other than utter abhorrence.  I do not have the words to express how much of an abomination I think you all are.  As far as I am concerned you are ALL scum and are the absolute worst example of humanity I have seen on the internet. 

The fact that you are willing to go over there after all this speaks volumes about you and your character.  You suck.  You are a terrible person.  You are without value as a human being.  You and the rest of the TSR/EA meatbags are wastes of iron and water.  You suck up resources and give nothing back.  In an evolutionary scheme you guys are Darwinian losers.  I hope every single one of you get sued and lose everything you own. 

EDIT:
Hypocrite much? This whole website is illegal...

No it isn't you half-witted, moronic, clueless, obtuse, piece of shit.  Everything in the booty was paid for, not stolen, hacked or taken from someone else, you imbecilic, repulsive, nausea inducing, mammal of low moral merit.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2009 March 31, 00:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If TSR had a brain cell, they'd have blamed all of it on Atwa.

If they had a quarter of a brain cell, they'd have blamed it on Pescado.

However, they have a negative amount of brain cells; they drain intelligence from everyone they come into contact with. Thus, they try to blame Delphy, who runs the biggest, most well-regarded Sims 2 site, and Buggybooz, a well-loved creator who is not at all known for being involved in drama.

Manga: Shove it, we know you're doing it for the money.

Manga
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2009 March 31, 00:52:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL @ Paden... may I remind you that without the 'fucktards' this website wouldn't even exist. You think you look cool saying things like that? Seriously, people like you are the scum of this community, in fact, this whole website is. You can throw judgements around all you like, LOL, small-minded imps with curse words as their vocabulary don't particularly bother me.

You can all live your lives bogged down about paysites, something that'll never be resolved, or you can fucking get on with it and do what you want to do like I am. You're all incredibly nieve to think that I actually care what you think? Yep, you guys have fun spending the rest of your lives here getting ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE, and good riddence to you all when you finally get some common sense and give up this sharade.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2009 March 31, 00:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@SnarkyShark - Fuck me? Fuck you, carry on following like the rest of the sheep. And you have absolutely no right to judge me just because I decide to upload my 'unwanted' stuff at TSR.

Either educate yourself about the sheepish, cult-like behavior of your new playmates over TSR or just piss off, asswipe. You truly have no credibility anymore.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2009 March 31, 00:53:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Make ya kind of wonder what else the Manga does for the money. Wait, did I say wonder or did I mean it makes ya gag at what they do for the money... Oh well, it's pretty much the same: Manga SUCKS!

ETA: @Manga: If I'm such scum, how come I don't have a second home built from monies bilked out of people for crap that doesn't even work half the time? If I'm such scum, why don't I have flunkies and idiots like yourself wiping my bodily secretions from their chins and grinning happily? If I'm such scum, why don't I go around and vandalize websites that are not mine to mess with? Easy answer. Because I'm not scum I don't do this. If not for crap sites like TSR violating the EULA, sites like this wouldn't need to exist because in the long run, we protect those that don't know better. We pay for the files and we share them. You know what? Will Wright says that file sharing is GOOOOOD, paying for them is not. I'd rather follow the spirit of what the game's original creator/designer wished for his product than listen to the piping of some half-wit fool that promises much but gives back nothing. Go ahead, drink your Kool-Aid and know that in the end, you're gonna get the shaft just like so many people have over there. Hope you enjoy said shafting, twit.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 01:01:13 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2009 March 31, 00:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL @ Paden... may I remind you that without the 'fucktards' this website wouldn't even exist. You think you look cool saying things like that? Seriously, people like you are the scum of this community, in fact, this whole website is. You can throw judgements around all you like, LOL, small-minded imps with curse words as their vocabulary don't particularly bother me.

You can all live your lives bogged down about paysites, something that'll never be resolved, or you can fucking get on with it and do what you want to do like I am. You're all incredibly nieve to think that I actually care what you think? Yep, you guys have fun spending the rest of your lives here getting ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE, and good riddence to you all when you finally get some common sense and give up this sharade.

*YAWWWWWNNN* Oh. It's still posting. I thought it didn't care.

Make ya kind of wonder what else the Manga does for the money. Wait, did I say wonder or did I mean it makes ya gag at what they do for the money... Oh well, it's pretty much the same: Manga SUCKS!

Could it possibly be taking the NEW place of Atwa and MArcella? Thomass: SUCK IT, MAnga

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2009 March 31, 00:54:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, wouldn't ya still think that those fucktards not existing at all would be at least better than that? And the small-minded imps with curse words strangely describes you just as much, if not better.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2009 March 31, 00:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have I mentioned lately that SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF?
Because, srsly, Shakeshaft (lolwhut? I R TEH masturbator!) is a thief!

Also :
may I remind you that without the 'fucktards' this website wouldn't even exist.

Damn straight it wouldn't. And charade is spelt with a C, just for future reference.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2009 March 31, 00:57:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's see - how many of the FA started on MTS2, or learned how to do what little honest work they did on MTS2?  How many of them stole work from MTS2.  How many of them use tools that were developed on MTS2, or by creators on MTS2 [Numenor, anyone?  Wes_H?].  Seems to me the parasite is TSR, since most of us are well respected members of the community.

www.thestormradio.com
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2009 March 31, 00:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Whoever wants to read, I flounced because I know where I'm not wanted, and it seems illogical to have my stuff there, too, if I'm not going to be there. What's happening to my stuff? It's going onto TSR, of course! Because as the words came out of the whores horses mouth, 'TSR Is where my home and dimes are, I want the monies'. My MTS2 content will be staying free on TSR. As for 'throwing my toys out of the pram' again, you don't move house and leave furniture do you.
As for my future in the community, if any of you care, quite frankly it's none of your business. Don't need to explain anything for anyone.

@Nouk - If Shakeshaft had stolen from buggybooz, the 'people' who I choose to believe will not have had anything to do with that. And you can say that I coyp and paste from Thomas all you like, but I do own these funny things called 'fingers' which I often use for activities such as typing.

@SnarkyShark - Fuck me? Fuck you, carry on following like the rest of the sheep. And you have absolutely no right to judge me just because I decide to upload my 'unwanted' stuff at TSR.

Damn, so now BuggyBooz has made up that shakeshaft has stolen her crap too? That, with legions of people having their content in their games and being able to proof theft? And you are calling her a whore, for what exactly? You know very well that her content is stolen, you have said so in the Featured Artist forum. Now you're suddenly calling her a liar and a whore? Shakeshaft is a goddamned thief and you are actively supporting her!
What the hell is happening to you? Have you completely lost it? Is TSR really that attractive, that you would throw away all your morals and ethics and spout all kinds of lies and insults about people, just so you can justify going there? Do you realize the long list of shit that site has done, and you still want to go there? All of it is lies?

I think you know full well what the truth is of all the illegal and downright evil activities on TSR, and you couldn't care less how the community got abused and hurt. You really do belong there. Byebye you worthless asshole.

SHAKESHAFT IS A FUCKING THIEF

Inactive
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2009 March 31, 00:57:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're all incredibly nieve to think that I actually care what you think?

If you didn't care you wouldn't be here following this thread and known just when you were being talked about.

Roll Eyes
picklechick
Landlubber

Oops! I pooped!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2009 March 31, 00:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly, Manga, you do care, or you're just too retarded to spell properly when making a "Fuck u guys, I dun liek u!" post. Your stuff was shit, you yourself are shit, and TSR is shit. Have fun in the shit pile!

" Fear cuts deeper than swords. The man who fears losing has already lost. Fear cuts deeper than swords. " ~ Arya Stark

*Proud Disillusioned Miscreant In Service to Pescado*
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2009 March 31, 00:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: siberiansunset
*YAWWWWWNNN* Oh. It's still posting. I thought it didn't care.

Serious. A boring sims content creator that trolls in it's spare time. DOT must be rubbing off on it already.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: