PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 06:53:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816137 times)
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #45 on: 2009 March 30, 17:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just over there to see if they were up and I cant find them.  I looked all over and it seems they have been at least temporarily taken down at least.  I am sure it is so that they can say it never happened and everyone is making it up. You know, "what files?".  "Shakeshaft never made any pots!"- "You all are Crazy!".  Anyone else able to locate the files?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 March 30, 17:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, just when I thought TSR was just happy with siphoning money from innocent (though foolish) individuals. Thomas just keeps digging the hole deeper, doesn't he? Humpty Dumpty's going to have a long way to fall when he finally does.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 March 30, 17:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shakeshaft is probably changing the UV mapping and the textures as we speak. She will keep selling them.

Inactive
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 March 30, 17:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, I see you posted on the BBS. You might wanna SS it just in case Steve still has his SM powers and should decide to login and--OOPS!--accidentally delete it. Roll Eyes

Paysites just... suck.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 March 30, 17:22:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can confirm from coconut that Shakeshaft stole it, and that TSR have no intention of removing it, in fact they based a full chat on how they can discredit any 'accusers'.

Shakeshaft is a disgusting pig, uh?

Does Coconut have proof of this she can post?  I'd love to see it and it would be great to get an out and out admittance that they know what they did and don't care.

And, because it never hurts to let people know:

Shakeshaft is a thief!

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2009 March 30, 17:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, I see you posted on the BBS. You might wanna SS it just in case Steve still has his SM powers and should decide to login and--OOPS!--accidentally delete it. Roll Eyes

I used my snagit, hehe, so got it! If they delete it, I'll be happy to re-post it.

You are right Nouk-she probably shouldn't post anything @ the moment. Luckily, all the proof currently needed is up already. Besides, nothing thomass says will make me or any  intelligent peps doubt the truth. He is hoping for some real "12's" to keep him and his lies afloat.
Naturally, I would love to see any SS to the effect that they are plotting to re-steer the situation to pure innocence....LMAO

Arrgghhh! Welcome Mrs Cicero! *hands caramel rum cupcake!*
« Last Edit: 2009 March 30, 17:35:51 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 March 30, 17:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut should be careful about posting anything. MTS2 has provided more than enough evidence, and this may just be another sceme to flush out Coconut.

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2009 March 30, 17:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*belatedly hands Mrs. Cicero a bottle of rum* Welcome.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 March 30, 17:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used my snagit, hehe, so got it! If they delete it, I'll be happy to re-post it.
Woot, nice job. I think this is going to be very important to get out to the community that their personal information is certainly STILL not safe. Undecided

Paysites just... suck.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009 March 30, 17:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut should be careful about posting anything. MTS2 has provided more than enough evidence, and this may just be another sceme to flush out Coconut.

I was thinking something similar.  Somehow I can't see Thomas succeeding to lie his way out of this one.  For the people who see all the evidence and say TSR is still innocent then there is no hope for them.  They are too far submerged in TSR nothing Thomas or anyone else from that site does will ever convince them that TSR is scum.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 March 30, 17:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If so, it is about the stupidest thing they've ever done, and that's saying a lot.  "Hey, let's do something the Sim community will find entirely loathesome, and make sure there is legitimate proof, just so we can catch Coconut!"  

Then again...

Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 March 30, 17:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what I have read on the BBS, people are really disgusted over this. I have not seen any support for TSR what so ever. I think Thomass has sunk his ship this time. Well, maybe not totally, but it would be nice if it did.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009 March 30, 17:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw on MTS2 someone mention that they're surprised EA's not responded to that thread. EA's not going to respond because it's too early yet. And since they don't have moderators moderating anymore (check Neena's and Anubis's blogs), they're stuck doing all the dirty work. And I wouldn't be surprised if EA ignored it because that's usually what they do when zongzz dramz! appears.
* minionsRmine covers her ears and says "La La La I can't hear you!" like EA does

Paysites just... suck.
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009 March 30, 17:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For what I have read on the BBS, people are really disgusted over this. I have not seen any support for TSR what so ever. I think Thomass has sunk his ship this time. Well, maybe not totally, but it would be nice if it did.

I just wish there was more ways to reach people within TSR, the ones that never go any further than TSR. I see why TSR is trying to be a one-stop download site, because the moment people left the site and look at the community, they'd realize what scum TSR is.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 March 30, 17:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: