PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 16:34:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816791 times)
johan
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2580 on: 2009 December 15, 00:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm off to bed now but please carry on eating popcorn Smiley

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: 2009 December 15, 00:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: 2009 December 15, 01:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm better at loyalty and believing people that have never lied to me. Yes, I've seen the data but being as I'm not a coder, I wasn't able to make much sense out of it as people that are. Unlike others in the past, I don't share info with the perceived threat/enemy such as your ilk. I believe the people that show me evidence and people like Cala and coconut; what they say is good enough for me. I know where I put my faith and it isn't in such as you, so soak your head. Also, it's so nice of you to give us your very kind permission to share popcorn, being as it's not your place to do so. I call bullshit on you and what you say. Don't like it? Oh, well, too bad so sad, grow another two legs and walk around like a scurvy animal, won't change a thing, certainly not my mind.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: 2009 December 15, 01:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*ahem*

I do not expect someone to memorize these things, but by asking Paden to have her friends decompile your tool, they are breaking the EULA, thus it is regarded as invalid since breaking the EULA means that whatever they have of the tool should be destroyed. The third picture is the more interesting. Why would you need to add in that if any virus or worm harms your computer because of the tool, it's not IBIBI HB's fault?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: 2009 December 15, 01:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'm finally beginning to understand why people say he doesn't have a clue what's going on at TSR -

Quote from: johan
I'm off to bed now but please carry on eating popcorn

I have to cut here because i really need to go to bed now...

And i'm totally going to get some sleep

Asleep much?

karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: 2009 December 15, 02:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No i'm not the least interested in her friends. If she indeed were to stand up for the accusation she could easily had been able to give proof, clear as day, that i'm lying to you.
All she needed to do was to ask her friends to show her the piece of code where they claim the keylogger is and post it here where any modder or pirate king would be able to confirm it.
A golden opportunity to take away all my credibility.

She won't though, because she's either lying or is being lied to by her "friends".
So yeah Paden go back to name calling, at least that's something you're good at.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: 2009 December 15, 03:01:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd actually be interested in seeing this conclusive proof of guilt. Although not finding it just means it was hidden carefully. After all, that's the entire point of hiding things.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: 2009 December 15, 04:44:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Needs moar butter. No rum here, but we do have Jack Daniels.......

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: 2009 December 15, 05:28:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got fudge so we'll share.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: 2009 December 15, 05:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got fudge so we'll share.

Calling all chocoholics, meeting at Scurvy Cats. Real names will not be divulged. Cheesy

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: 2009 December 15, 07:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, i would assume then that they told you it was a keylogger and not just that it had the keyboard hook i described earlier?
Hangon here, are you calling me a liar or not?
Based on what the coder friends told you do you still maintain that it was a keylogger?
I just wanted to know if you in that particular post about the keylogger and your coder friends were saying it was indeed a keylogger and that i was lying about it.

No i'm not the least interested in her friends.

Oh no, Johan, you're not the least bit interested in them at all.

If you're trying to cover your ass here, you're doing a very poor job of it and are consistently coming off as a) fishing for information, b) an incompetent businessman, c) a liar and d) a prick.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 15, 07:28:28 by novastar » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: 2009 December 15, 08:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Novastar, you forgot e) all of the above. *goes off to attend a chocoholics anonymous meeting* And being as it's after two in the am my time, I'll be rolling off to bed soon, myself, how about that? Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2592 on: 2009 December 15, 08:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's more rum for the party. *Puts bottles on the table*

Paden, why don't you get your friend to send the data to Pescado with an indication of where the keylogger code can be found? I'm sure The Pirate King will put that kind of proof to the right use.

I'm guessing since Johan himself accepted that the tool had been decompiled that would mean its EULA has been waived in this case and there should be no legal obstacles to forwarding what came out of it.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: 2009 December 15, 08:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, you also have the superior ability to pull any thread down to something that looks like a nursery school tantrum.  I think it would be more useful to the community to see Johan's responses to intelligently made points than have him wander off laughing at the impression you are giving.  In spite of your attempt at loyalty, you're not actually doing your friends any favours.   In fact you're not exactly supporting your friends, you're playing O'Grady Says with them, I have noticed, leading them into making themselves look just as silly.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: 2009 December 15, 09:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Novastar, you forgot e) all of the above.

Oops, perhaps I should have used a number format instead  Cheesy

kermitflail) OMG U GAIZ ARE PYRATES T$$R HAZ DONE NUFFINK WRONG. U GUISE  Sad Sad Sad!!!!1111!!1

Edit:

Paden, you also have the superior ability to pull any thread down to something that looks like a nursery school tantrum.  I think it would be more useful to the community to see Johan's responses to intelligently made points than have him wander off laughing at the impression you are giving.  In spite of your attempt at loyalty, you're not actually doing your friends any favours.   In fact you're not exactly supporting your friends, you're playing O'Grady Says with them, I have noticed, leading them into making themselves look just as silly.

Johan seems to have ignored many perfectly valid posts already - Paden doing so would not change this.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 15, 09:56:34 by novastar » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: