PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 23:05:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817554 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #165 on: 2009 March 31, 00:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Manga, you slimy, immature, amoral little puke -- and everyone else still involved in the whoredom of TSR:

1) It's spelled charade.

2) You're right. I should give up the charade of being a law-abiding citizen who tries to do what's right. Common sense dictates that I should start dealing heroine, instead. Or perhaps I should start swindling money out of little old ladies. After all, there will always be crime, always be people who make money illegally, so why even bother to fight it? To all police officers: Manga, the most brilliant philosopher of our times, says you should give up and go home because you will never stop crime. To all activists: stop, don't bother, there will always be injustice, pollution and violence, so just throw in the towel. Go ahead and do whatever the fuck you want, use people, lie, cheat and steal, because after all, that's what "common sense" dictates. Be a winner like Manga!

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: 2009 March 31, 00:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and I know -exactly- why you flounced, Manga - maybe if you'd been less abusive with your puppeted remarks to Delphy on his own boards, you wouldn't have lost -access-.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2009 March 31, 01:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess Manga ( or whatever you spell the name)  seems to forget there is many people here who have been burnt by the TSR personally. They did not need coconut or MTS2 to tell them the TSR are jerks, they experienced it first hand.

* forgot to add I too have been banned. But I have 1 account for every ep...so time to use the back ups and keep posting threads to spread awarness*

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: 2009 March 31, 01:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can all live your lives bogged down about paysites, something that'll never be resolved, or you can fucking get on with it and do what you want to do like I am. You're all incredibly nieve to think that I actually care what you think? Yep, you guys have fun spending the rest of your lives here getting ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE, and good riddence to you all when you finally get some common sense and give up this sharade.

When Thomas uses you up and betrays you, when you are no longer of any value to him, when you feel disgusted to the point of actual nausea, you remember what you wrote and know that I for one, will not be forgiving you.  You are truly a completely empty individual.  I know nothing of your work, nor do I care anything about it.  What I see is a soulless automaton willing to sell whatever talent you may possess to the devil himself.  Enjoy the ride. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2009 March 31, 01:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: siberiansunset
*YAWWWWWNNN* Oh. It's still posting. I thought it didn't care.

Serious. A boring sims content creator that trolls in it's spare time. DOT must be rubbing off on it already.

We will know for sure when it has it's first tsr creation pic..and it has lamp law 2009 approved on it. ^-* (or any sign of 'shape', 'hardware' or 'finals' )

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2009 March 31, 01:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Manga doesn't give a shit, and has not forgotten anything, he knows the truth. He agrees with what TSR is doing. He is purposely calling people liars because he thinks there's something good for him to be found on TSR. I wish him good luck.

Inactive
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: 2009 March 31, 01:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope he gets exactly what he deserves - nothing more, nothing less.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Darby
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2009 March 31, 01:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're all incredibly nieve to think that I actually care what you think?
Puleeze.  Roll Eyes  If you didn't care, why bother to post at all, or even BE HERE to see what people might be saying about you.  

And did I read correctly that you think being a paid cc creator on a site like TSR is a way of moving UP in the world, and everyone else here is a loser because they're not working for an illegal paysite?  Ur funnee.   Grin
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2009 March 31, 01:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What has happened is disgusting on all levels.

Yeah, Shakeshaft is a lying thief

« Last Edit: 2009 April 01, 01:42:01 by De » Logged
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2009 March 31, 01:13:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We'll I guess you've all been told. Who was that Manga person anyway. Do we know them?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: 2009 March 31, 01:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even if this was not a deliberate security breach on the part of TSR (See latest post by Delphy at Mod the Sims) I am boycotting The Sims Resource  from this point on . I admit I do have a paid account but would like to point out that the darned thing was a gift for the last b-day. I really don't like having my credit card info, email address and all of that known by some hacker- not to mention the possibility of someone getting ahold of my bank passwords and shit. Free sites have better stuff and no worries about some idiot finding out more than your user name, password and email address which as we have seen is easily fixed if the site has decent backups of a creators stuff With free sites I  don't have to deal with the FA's whining when I don't like something or the so called PG-13 policy (story rejected cause I had Dina of Pleasantview murder Bella's brother and then kidnap her all for the money of course- like a lot of simmers don't think that happened- also like ya know Vicky Secret Naughty nighties are PG13 and murder doesn't happen in PG13 - uhh hello I have been playing video games PC and Console since 1983 and murder does happen in PG13, PG13 anything really TV, books, Movies, and guess what TSR- video games  )- also don't like their acceptance of the blatant dishonesty of some of their FA's and SA's - stealing other people's work is simply not done- of course you shouldn't get paid either good artists only get paid when they are DEAD!!! I hereby offer all lots  and that I have created for The Sims Resource  for the Booty to post - look under profile Arelenriel - Frankly they are not very good as they are the first ones I created (some of them frankly suck like a five year old on a lollipop ) but as I am boycotting so won't download them myself - I am sick of the crap - I would much rather create for someone free who will not dictate to me how I portray my lots, or my stories. You guys have my support in bringing paysite idiots down - I am also boycotting all sites associated with Sims Resource FA's with the exception of those that have retired and not reneged on the decision in order to post their stuff on free sites like GOS or Mod the Sims
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 01:25:33 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 2009 March 31, 01:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We'll I guess you've all been told. Who was that Manga person anyway. Do we know them?

Just a mammal of low merit. (I'm totally yoinking that insult from Paleoanth for future use.) I'd never heard of them before.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: 2009 March 31, 01:17:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a mammal of low merit. (I'm totally yoinking that insult from Paleoanth for future use.) I'd never heard of them before.

You go for it.  I got the low moral merit thing from my best friend from college, so it isn't original with me. Just the mammal part.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2009 March 31, 01:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://forums.sims-community.com/showpost.php?p=1336489&postcount=133

TSR is setting up a scapegoat. It looks like they do have perhaps one brain cell between them. We'll see who they try to blame.

Kyna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2009 March 31, 01:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, TSR have now told Delphy that "they had a security breach about 3 months ago that may have left subscriber accounts vulnerable. If this information is indeed correct, it's possible that a third party could have logged into both buggybooz and Thomas accounts."

What a coincidence that the hacker should choose now to use this stolen info, and what a coincidence that they chose to attack MTS2 Buggybooz' account, so soon after Buggybooz lodged a complaint with TSR about stolen creations.

Yeah, right.  I'm TOTALLY convinced these "hackers" (if they exist) held on to this information for 3 months, and only chose to use it now.  And I believe in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and the goodness of EA, too.

EDIT TO ADD: Oh, and way to go TSR.  If you did have this alleged security breach, why didn't you advise your members at the time so that they could take protective steps if they were foolish enough to use the same password elsewhere?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: