PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 03:23:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816090 times)
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1470 on: 2009 May 10, 19:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the comments that frankly make me gag. "OMG your such a SAINT for telling us this! I'm liek you're biggest fan!" The hell?

Yep, some of those comments sound just as fucked up as those Apple commercials about people joining their "community" by getting a Mac.  Lips sealed
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1471 on: 2009 May 10, 20:44:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds more like a security breach doesn't it?  Jesus Christ - why would you give these people your Paypal details?

Actually, I'd buy that this really has nothing to do with TSR and their general fuck-upness. 

Yes, but this isn't looking good for them since they've claimed they're being regularly hacked by the assorted pirate haxxors.  Lies come back and bite you in the arse, Thomass.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: 2009 May 10, 21:59:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but this isn't looking good for them since they've claimed they're being regularly hacked by the assorted pirate haxxors.  Lies come back and bite you in the arse, Thomass.

But...but they weren't hacked, remember? Or were they?  Or weren't they? It gets so confusing sometimes.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: 2009 May 10, 23:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the comments that frankly make me gag. "OMG your such a SAINT for telling us this! I'm liek you're biggest fan!" The hell?

That's what I came here to say. If I had an account at TSR, I'd just have to leave a comment letting those brainwashed cult members know that in the REAL WORLD businesses are required to send out warnings such as this to their customers. Roll Eyes

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: 2009 May 11, 17:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That thread of Admin Blowjobbing made me feel ill.  Personally, I couldn't do that to my gag reflex.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: 2009 May 14, 20:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, the TSR sheeple are at it again, this time they're raving over TSR's "COMPENSATION" for "hardware troubles." Eck. They DO make it sound like TSR is some higher superior being. Please. It's just compensation, there's nothing special to it. That is, unless this is the first time TSR has done it.
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1476 on: 2009 May 14, 23:07:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, my computer is now covered in vomit. Cry

My Deviant artwork here.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1477 on: 2009 May 14, 23:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It probably is the first time TSR has done any such thing at least during the time I  had my subscription there- after all it is commonly accepted business practice to compensate customers when something they PAY for breaks- TSR knows nothing about good customer service and most commonly accepted customer related business practices are foreign to them- hence the sheeple raving. Really they shouldn't after all you buy a new set of plates and it breaks while on the truck from the warehouse to the UPS facility you get compensated- why the hell should TSR be any different - its like people with perfectly normal common sense throw it out the fucking window when it comes to TSR- They wouldn't leave a store if something they bought was broken by a customer service rep who wasn't being careful why should TSR's server be any different- the sheeple pay for it and they should have a reasonable expectation that Thomass and his minion/sibling/computer admin should know what they fuck they are doing when it comes to maintaining their servers or the reasonable expectation that Thomass would  use some of the money that Thomass spends on his multiple homes and supporting Atwat to ya know - hire someone with more computer hardware knowledge than a 12.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 14, 23:28:30 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: 2009 May 14, 23:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it's not the first time TSR has done this.  When I had a paid account, I think I was given free days a couple of times.  And I do admit, they were pretty generous about extending time.  The site would be hard to get to for a week and they'd extend the time by two weeks.  That's just a good business practice and I have to give them credit, at least TSR knew to do that much. 

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: 2009 May 15, 11:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I remember them giving comp time for downtime, too. 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: 2009 May 15, 16:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Regardless of whether this is the first time or regular practice, it's not something worth praising them for. I recently had a piece of almost-new equipment malfunction in the theatre where I work. It was nothing I could fix, so I sent it back to the supplier who took a look at it, couldn't find the problem either, and so have sent it on to the manufacturer on the other side of the continent. All of this at no cost to me. While I appreciate the fact that I didn't have to fight to get them to do this, I'm not going to stand on the rooftop singing their praises either. They sold me something, it was faulty, they're fixing it. That's just how it's supposed to go.

TSR sold their subscribers a service which was unusable/unavailable for a significant amount of time. Giving these subscribers make-up days isn't being nice - not doing so would be stealing. Thanking them is like thanking the schoolyard bully for not beating you up and taking your lunch money. Grrr!

(I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I had to let off some steam apparently.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: 2009 May 15, 19:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Microwave Fudge Recipe
3 c Semisweet chocolate chips
1 cn Sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c Margarine

How many ounces in a can of sweetened condensed milk?  I have to convert it to grams so I know how many cans to get (the cans are smaller here)!!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: 2009 May 15, 20:12:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Microwave Fudge Recipe
3 c Semisweet chocolate chips
1 cn Sweetened condensed milk
1/4 c Margarine

How many ounces in a can of sweetened condensed milk?  I have to convert it to grams so I know how many cans to get (the cans are smaller here)!!

14 oz is the standard can weight. Brand doesn't really matter unless you have a personal preference. My mother swears that the only condensed sweetened milk that matters is Carnation.  My sister in law will tell you that Eagle is sweeter and smoother.  I've used Sav-a-lot brand, and neither of them have known.

cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: 2009 May 15, 21:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweetened condensed milk isn't easy to find here.  I have found it in a couple of Tokos (asian supermarkets), and the brand is Nestle's, which doesn't matter to me since I always bought store brand back in the states.  Usually the price for "imports" is pretty high (Duncan Hines cake mix will run you 3.95 to 4.95 euros a box, same for the frosting can), but I did find some scm for around 1.75 a can, just need 2 cans!!  Grin

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1484 on: 2009 May 15, 21:44:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As much as I hate to support multi-national corporate giants Amazon has quite a selection of bulk staple items like sweetened condensed milk. As I am able to order off of Amazon UK and Amazon Asia with my US Credit Card I would assume that the same thing goes for people in other parts of the world being able to order from Amazon U..S They have both Eagle and Carnation and it is about 13USD for a case. Not sure what that would be in pounds or Euros however.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: