PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:27:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806935 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #135 on: 2009 March 30, 23:59:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ken, why aren't you doing a web comic - and if you are, why don't I have a link to it?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
showercapfrog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2009 March 31, 00:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From reading Manga_Moons's posts in the Featured Artist forums (copied and pasted straight from Thomas, as they have the exact same writing style as Nohead in the old paysite debates on s2c), they already have an excuse/explanation prepared. They will simply say the following, in short:

Delphy and Buggybooz used the event of Shakeshaft stealing Buggybooz's textures to prepare for this giant scam. BuggyBooz has deleted her own creations with the aid of MTS2 admins to slander TSR's Thomas's name. All evidence is doctored by Delphy and cannot be trusted. It is not real evidence.

Also you can probably guess that Manga_moon is aiming to be the next new FA.

Looks like they've flounced from MTS2.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: 2009 March 31, 00:03:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, he or she had left well before.  I think there was only one upload and it was one that allowed for continued access to the Featured forums on MTS2.  Its a shame, really.  But it looks like Manga had the kool-aid.

www.thestormradio.com
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2009 March 31, 00:12:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question  Huh This current behavior of Thomass and TSR has made me decide to finally try to get my account(s) there deleted. If I email them asking them to delete both my accounts will that work? Isn't having 2 accounts there against their rules? Not that I go there for anything anymore.

I am amazed at how they plan to blame Buggybooz and Delphy for this. And unfortunately a lot of the TSR sheeple will believe them. Fortunately alot of other people are rethinking their stance regarding EA and TSR.

Thanks for all the information and links, am following this as it plays out.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2009 March 31, 00:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can guess why they left that one item up - access to the featured artists forum.
And that flounce post is new, it's partly quoted from BuggyBooz.

To Manga_Moon: doesn't it feel nice that you can decide to delete your content from a site you don't want it at? BuggyBooz didn't have that option with the stolen stuff on TSR, dear. Neither does any other artist. These are the people you choose to believe over Delphy and Buggybooz. Good luck.

Inactive
Canoodle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2009 March 31, 00:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Manga flounced. He had 8 uploads earlier. I know because I had looked. So yes, he did throw his toys out of the pram.
Edit: He no longer has privs to see that forum.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: 2009 March 31, 00:15:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, okay - I thought I'd only seen one when I looked earlier, though I was mostly looking to see if there was a link to a tsr SA/FA minisite, not looking at stuff.

www.thestormradio.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2009 March 31, 00:23:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To Manga_Moon: doesn't it feel nice that you can decide to delete your content from a site you don't want it at? BuggyBooz didn't have that option with the stolen stuff on TSR, dear. Neither does any other artist. These are the people you choose to believe over Delphy and Buggybooz. Good luck.

Who needs luck when when they can be earning money dishonestly? Fuck him. No doubt, he's right where he belongs - hanging with the absolute filth of the sims community over at TSR.

siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2009 March 31, 00:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can't see your post, Scurvy - some of us are banned - and my second post was titled to hide its intent - but failed - I guess sarcasm wasn't lost on them.

Here you go Soggy (and anyone interested..lol) Here is the link to the thread scurvy was mentioning (it's not too long-but glad it's still up lol)
 http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2b0b66e6eb40cd63fb518a0750e3690ee04e75f6e8ebb871 It's in png format (still haven't had time to mess with it..lol) Open it with fireworks or whatever other program works to see the thread--okiedoke ETA: It is now a deleted thread.

Who the hell was this mangamoon clown anyways??? I'm so anticipating this new "innocence plot"  Roll Eyes Their lies and bs schemes are the only sims 2 creations they truly make...They may have too much 'shape,' but at least thomass doesn't have enough 'hardware' to think them out thoroughly. Thankfully.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 02:04:49 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Manga
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2009 March 31, 00:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Whoever wants to read, I flounced because I know where I'm not wanted, and it seems illogical to have my stuff there, too, if I'm not going to be there. What's happening to my stuff? It's going onto TSR, of course! Because as the words came out of the whores horses mouth, 'TSR Is where my home and dimes are, I want the monies'. My MTS2 content will be staying free on TSR. As for 'throwing my toys out of the pram' again, you don't move house and leave furniture do you.
As for my future in the community, if any of you care, quite frankly it's none of your business. Don't need to explain anything for anyone.

@Nouk - If Shakeshaft had stolen from buggybooz, the 'people' who I choose to believe will not have had anything to do with that. And you can say that I coyp and paste from Thomas all you like, but I do own these funny things called 'fingers' which I often use for activities such as typing.

@SnarkyShark - Fuck me? Fuck you, carry on following like the rest of the sheep. And you have absolutely no right to judge me just because I decide to upload my 'unwanted' stuff at TSR.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 00:40:58 by Manga » Logged
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2009 March 31, 00:37:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

but I do own these funny things called 'fingers' which I often use for activities such as typing.

Too bad you don't have a BRAIN to comprehend the ILLEGAL Shit TSR does. Go over to TSR. Enjoy your stay with crooked criminals. Thomass will get his use out of you.

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Manga
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2009 March 31, 00:38:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hypocrite much? This whole website is illegal...
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2009 March 31, 00:39:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hypocrite much? This whole website is illegal...

So says ThomasS. EA's EULA tells you this site is not ILLEGAL.

But Hacking, and sharing PERSONAL information-NOW that is ILLEGAL. And who does this? Why TSR of course. So yes, enjoy yourself.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 31, 00:48:05 by siberiansunset » Logged

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2009 March 31, 00:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Manga: Stupid fucking cunt, get the hell out of here! You are nothing but an enabling twit that condones illegal and immoral activity so just shut your scum-sucking mouth and fucking leave! You're not fucking wanted here either, because by being associated with those fucktards and supporting what they did, you have proven to be one of them! Also, we don't give a flying damn if you have a future or not because your talent would fit into a thimble. If you own your fingers, why don't you pull them out of your nose and quit tickling your brain, asswipe!? It's damaged your cognitive functions. You are the sheep, you poor excuse for a human. Thomass tells you that his theft is ok and you follow it. Dur de dur!! Now go wipe the drool off of your face, you slobbering bag of shit.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darby
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2009 March 31, 00:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Nouk - If Shakeshaft had stolen from buggybooz, the 'people' who I choose to believe will not have had anything to do with that.
O'rly?  That's very insightful and convincing.  I guess everything Thoma$$ has been clearly proven to have done in the past is all hogwash too.  Thanks so much for enlightening us all so thoroughly!   Roll Eyes    
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: