PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 00:13:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817574 times)
iamawake
ARR!

Stamps rule!, I mean, suck!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1290 on: 2009 April 18, 22:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was simply amazed at the way he tried to shift things. "Don't do it for me and my monies, do it for YOU! Do it for YOUR SOUL! Do you want the other kids to be COOL LIKE YOU without having to jump through the hoops? It's in YOUR BEST INTERESTS to give me monies!". Asshat.

Closeted stamp lover.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1291 on: 2009 April 18, 22:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why get it for free when you can pay- Marko - cause your stuff is fugly  and looks like the stuff no one wanted in the 1960's and should have been left in the dusty 60's era Warehouse of Fugly Clothes Ideas where you found it - and I can find better, more fashionable  and more truly historically accurate  60's stuff on Mirkwood Sims, All About Style and Carnaby Street Sims for free- Therefore why should I get your stuff even for free from the Booty- Its ugly.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 19, 10:23:22 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
sailfindragon
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1292 on: 2009 April 18, 22:47:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya'll owe me 15 mins of my life I'll never get back.

I swear to goodness I nearly pissed my pants with laughter with that one! Maybe she should have read that book first before spewing out shite tutorials on something she obviously knows fuck all about. Grin
« Last Edit: 2009 April 18, 23:08:10 by sailfindragon » Logged

Add your Sims Site to the SailfinSims Link Directory
SuperScarlett
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: 2009 April 18, 22:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's one of the other problems that I have with paysites. Along with completely being against the EULA (not that EA cares) they charge for poorly-made content. Even if it wasn't illegal I'd still not buy it. If they were legally able to charge they should at least get better FAs.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: 2009 April 18, 22:57:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was a kid, my grandfather once told me this story about a guy who built a poor mousetrap.  He tried to give it away, and everyone he offered it to, looked it over and said, "I'm not taking that!  It's a horrible mousetrap!  I mean, you have a little table and chair for the mouse to sit upon and eat the cheese!  And a spring made of tinfoil is not going to hurt a mouse when it snaps on him!  No way am I taking that to clutter up my house."

Discouraged, the man went into the general store to buy a soda.  While he was paying for his soda, the owner saw the mousetrap under his arm and said, "What's that?"

The man explained that it was his mousetrap, and then went on to tell him how he tried to give this mouse trap away, but no one would take it, that they all said it was the worst mousetrap ever made, that a picture of a cat would be a better mousetrap than his.

The owner of the store said, "Oh, I can fix that!"  And he took the mousetrap and put a 5 dollar price tag on it.  

A week later, the man went back into the store, where the owner said, "Hey, I've been looking for you!  Here's your share for the sale of the mousetrap.  And I have orders for a hundred more!"

For some reason, that story springs to mind quite often when I see stuff from TSR.  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 2009 April 19, 12:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Marko
Feel free to make creations for the meshes that I’ve made (both body and hair), but don’t upload them to any other site. After all, why would somebody get something for free if you had to pay for it?

LOL! Oh dear Marko, its called being nice to your fellow human beings. Hell I just gave a shitload of books I don't need (mostly ones from University) to my local library - others will get them for free when I paid for them but hell, I wanna give back to society.

Ya'll owe me 15 mins of my life I'll never get back.

*Book of win*

Now now Kenmtl, don't be giving DOT any ideas Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 2009 April 19, 13:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Darqstar
When I was a kid, my grandfather once told me this story about a guy who built a poor mousetrap.

Here's the story my grandfather told me.

One day, Gundfurd the Mighty and Dumblorr the Less than Mighty journeyed into the Enchanted Forest of Nelftt to shoot some weasels for their supper. At the entrance to the forest they met a shady stranger who was selling pixels. He said to them, "I have a basket full of pixels, you interested? (I only need enough money to keep my website up)."

Gunfurd, being as wise as he was mighty, answered; "I can't eat pixels, dipshit. Piss off."

Dumblorr, being considerably less wise (truth be told, he was kind of a tard), said, "Pixels! NOMNOMNOM! But I haz no monies! I only have these silver bullets from my shooting horn and I need them to kill weasels!" 

The stranger replied; "True, weasels are delicious, but pixels are even better!", and he easily convinced Dumblorr to exchange all of his silver bullets for the basket full of pixels. The shady stranger then high tailed it back to his 2nd home in Sweden.

Gunfurd, now realizing what an idiot Dumblorr truly was, considered shooting him right there on the spot, but decided against it since he'd been trying to hook up with Dumborr's sister, Bimboleena, for months and he wisely figured that killing her brother (no matter how warranted) wouldn't help the situation any.

The two then headed further into the Enchanted Forest where they were soon attacked by an evil shepherdess named DOTilda and her flock of man-eating sheep. Dumblorr, who now had no bullets, could only use his basket of pixels as a weapon, and so he threw them at evil DOTilda who cackled and said, "Fool! Those pixels have been Photoshopped!"  She then ordered her sheep to tear Dumblorr to shreds. Which they did, and he died screaming in agony.

Then Gunfurd, who'd been watching all of this and rolling his eyes, calmly raised his shooting horn and slew DOTilda, her man-eating sheep, and a weasel who happened to be walking by. And so, Gunfurd not only had fresh weasel meat but also mutton aplenty. He returned home to a hero's welcome and a very horny Bimboleena (who, as luck would have it, had a thing for sheep skin underwear).
« Last Edit: 2009 April 19, 17:41:55 by SnarkyShark » Logged
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1297 on: 2009 April 19, 13:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never knew I had a small incontinence issue.  Thanks for helping me find that out, Snarky.   

Fucking awesome story and I will be sure to pass that one to my nephews. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: 2009 April 19, 14:11:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
bmyall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: 2009 April 19, 16:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Snarky, you made my morning. I almost made it through the whole thing without spilling my coffee, until the sheepskin underwear!

disillusioned miscreant<br />

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1300 on: 2009 April 19, 16:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You rock my world Snarky.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: 2009 April 19, 16:30:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, I don't know which was funnier? Snarkys story or the fact it made Pale wet herself.   Grin Wink

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 2009 April 19, 16:46:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I managed to not be drinking anything while reading but unfortunately against better judgment I was eating my lunch and now my chest hurts from coughing.  I expect a get well soon card from you Snarky.   Cheesy  Awesome story!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: 2009 April 19, 17:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FTW! Yay Snarky!! That is so funny. A pity Dot and TSR can't appreciate your wit and style like we can. And Darqstar's story with a moral is wonderful too. And very true sad to say.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
SuperScarlett
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: 2009 April 19, 17:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely, Darqstar. Good is good and bad is bad, free or not.

I'm not sure I caught all of who was who, Snarky, but yours is funny too! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: